MQM - You too will be liberated.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MQM - You too will be liberated.

People of Karachi, Gilgit & POK do not be afraid the Indians are with you, we will liberate you from the hands of the devil as we liberated Bangladesh.

Just wait for the BJP to come to power and see. There was enough injustice done by the Pakistani army to leaders of MQM there was equal amount of custodian deaths.

Ha ha ha ha ha!

Sajjadm/Aman B******,

Sindhis are muslim and therefore will laugh in your Hindu face at your ridiculous efforts to instigate strife in Pakistan. The few munafiqs on the pay-roll of Hindustan will be exposed and exterminated like the rats they are.

Look at the devastation in Kashmir being wreaked by the soldiers of Allah and hang your head in shame. When you have achieved 700,000 Pakistani troops in Sindh to control the local Sindhis then come back and talk.

In the meantime enjoy the sight of your Sikh soldiers being blown apart while fighting for Hindustan. What a joke.

Comment

With the recent postings of Sajjadm and Aman one thing has been proven beyond any doubt. India is a really advance country, maybe on par with US. If you doubt me think about this, which other country makes internet available in mental hospitals.

Comment

Good one ehsan

Comment

I dont paticularly support this post made by sajjidm........y cant we have more MATURE posts!...i would certainly cal this immature.......ive noticed that not one post will go by without stupid childish arguments which try to "insult" the other party....

Comment

Working...
          X