Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pakistan to sell F16's and Shaheen on auction.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pakistan to sell F16's and Shaheen on auction.

About 15 minutes back Pakistan Defence & Foreign minister's have in their press conference stated that they are selling their F16's and Shaheen missiles at the Karachi scrapyard on auction starting from Rs.150/- any pakistani who can afford to purchase the above are welcome to Karachi scrapyard. The reason for doing so is that the government of Pakistan has no money to maintain all these F16's and Missiles and if they have to maintain the government will be bankrupt.

The government of Pakistan has decided to hire on contract (5 years) missiles, aircrafts from India to protect it from any misadventures by its enemy.

Hahahahahhaahahahhahaha....ur not serious are you?
    So i rekon this is a good startergy..hiring aircraft from india so they are prepared for any-attck from any enemy..i.e india.(kinda doesnt make sence though.....dunno which part doesnt make sence)

Comment

Coming from an Indian who hails from a nation with more beggars and prostitutes than any other in the world, this is a bit rich. I suggest you get a few rupees together and head for Goa. You are guaranteed a good time (so I'm told) and it doesn't cost much.

Comment

Working...
      X