• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bhutta to settle in INDIA...

From Hindustan Times

‘Bhutto will soon settle in India’
    Lahore, August 30 (IANS)

PAKISTAN’S INTERIOR Minister Shujaat Hussain has come out with the startling allegation that Opposition leader Benazir Bhutto is planning to get Indian nationality and settle in that country.

“Even her father had Indian nationality,” NNI news agency quoted him as telling journalists. Hussain’s charge came even as Bhutto said that the government of Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif was on its “last legs” and its efforts to muzzle the Opposition would not succeed in keeping itself in power.

Hussain said the government had no objection to Bhutto’s alleged attempt to seek asylum in India. “We will not even press for her return,” he said. However, Pakistan would definitely ask for her extradition if she decided to seek asylum in any other
    country, he added.

He alleged that Bhutto’s intention to seek Indian nationality was clear by the anti-Pakistan statements she had been issuing every other day. By giving an interview against the Pakistan Army and the Inter-Services Intelligence to an Indian
    television channel, Bhutto had proved that she had no love for Pakistan, he added.
    Accusing the government of putting hurdles in the way of preparations for an Opposition rally in Lahore on Wednesday, the former Prime Minister and leader of the Pakistan People’s Party (PPP) said the rulers should see the writing on the wall and voluntarily step down.

I think NAWAZ JI ordered his taliban to kill her cause she was telling the truth about the war crimes and cropution...i hope she dont become monica lewinsky of INDIA...

[This message has been edited by sabah (edited September 01, 1999).]

Comment

I think she can stay in UK as long as she wants or even US. Wih neither of these countries, Pak has financial or political power to demand extradiction.

The ministers of Nawaz are well known for telling truth s the news need not be taken seriously.

Comment

That's why I said that Prostitution is increasing in India. I am sure she is better looking than what have now. Go enjoy!!!!!!

Comment

Comment

I was just wondering if Jowayn has the same kind of effect as Tums or Gas-x. Hakeems in rural Punjab for hundred of years have used Jowayn to treat gas problems. Humdard laboratory also makes something comparable, I can’t think of the name.

Comment

I sure you all good looking indian are hardworks of some PATHANS like Sulman Khan, Shah Rukh khan and other Khans who has used their you know what every where.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

What's true? That your a scrawny geek to$$ing overa keyboard?

Aman B******, if you Indians are so big and strong, how come you don't produce any genuine fast bowlers, while Pakistan, a country a fraction of the size of Bharat churns them out as a matter of routine? Again, I am stating facts only so keep it civil.

[This message has been edited by Mr Xtreme (edited August 31, 1999).]

Comment

Comment

Comment

YOu or i should say this thing you debating on is useless, stupid and shows how stupid a human can be!!! Your wasting your time on some *****, and where she is going to live!!! WHO CARES WHERE SHE LIVES, I DONT GIVE A [email protected]#$T, because i'm not stupid!

Jaawan

------------------
                            Till next time***K_I_S_S***

Comment

Just amazing how all these "men" can point out a woman and say all that crap about her.

Comment

Working...
                              X