How To Improve Pakistan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How To Improve Pakistan

Quit whining about the "bad state" of the country and try to do something about it instead of indulging in long, useless arguements.

Whining kerna asaan kaam hai na...sabhi ker lete haiN...do something...ehh mehnat huh kioN jee mulq ko ham ne bigaRa hai jo ham saNwareiN

Comment

Pakistan is beyond repair!

Comment

I am ready to do something physicaly then doing something here on this forum. I am tired of reading posts of improving pakistan but we dont do nothing about it and then someone else comes up with same thing over and over again. If you guys are ready to something PHYSICALLY THEN LETS DO IT and reagon grow up and smell the burgers.

Jaawan

------------------
        Till next time***K_I_S_S***

Comment

Mmmm.... the burgers smell mighty good from where I stand. Reagan is right, Pakistan IS beyond help, unless we start with a clean slate, which would require the total annihilation of the country and then starting from scratch. But I don't see that happening.

Comment

Hmm....we can start improving by stop dissing Pakistan and try improving ourselves individually.

Comment

HUM SA we pakistanis lack in common sense and we need improvment so lets start from our selves, shall we? Ladies first please!

Jaawan

------------------

[This message has been edited by Jaawan (edited August 12, 1999).]

Comment

Thanx for calling me a lady and I won't type in the other sentence after "ladies first"
                What Pakistanis lack is the ability to accept critism. And as for myself, yeah i'll try to improve myself...dun worry. Now that i've made the pledge, why don't you improve yourself?

Comment

OH DONT WORRY ABOUT ME, I KNOW WHERE I STAND, DO YOU KNOW WHERE YOU STAND ON A JUDGING SPOT. And pakistanis lack in handling the good old truth not criticism, learn to handle whats is right and what is wrong you get some where, or else no where!!!!

Jaawan

------------------

Comment

Gosh Jawaan! Why do you get ticked off so easily? And yes mujhe pata hai mai kitnay paani mein hoon.

------------------
                    Allah Hu Akbar

Comment

HUM SA...sis i am NOT ticked off, only thing i am saying is you should not judge people who you dont know. If am trying to answer some damn topic, you shouldnt be judging me oh lets see what kinda respond i get so i can see what kinda person is this, thats non-sense!!! Becarefull pani deboo be deta hia bandey ko!!!

*anyways lets get back to the topic shall we?

Jaawan

------------------

[This message has been edited by Jaawan (edited August 14, 1999).]

Comment

*sighs*
                        You are absolutely right. You can't judge me and I can't judge you. Period.
                        So....where were we originally? Oh yeah. How to improve our country. I've already put in my 2 cents worth.

Comment

Do not get off tracked and do not engage in useless activities.

Fata Morgana

Comment

I returned recently after a short visit to Pak. Our approach to Islamabad airport was chaotic, as the pilot announced that we will have to burn fuel b4 landing and circle the airport as there was no space to park 747. When we finally landed, we were the only one!!

Down at the arrival hall, there was more bedlam. People running around and cursing. Favored one were being whisked away by various plainclothes men, cops and armed forces. At the immigration counter more chaos. Some forgot to bring the stamp pad and there were as many lines as there passengers. Foreingners were watching all this from a safe distance and amusing themselves. I was looking for a trolley, but there is no such thing here. I spotted filthy looking porter to steal me a trolley, but he wanted me to show him the $20 first, until I told him in my thaith Punjabi that he is got the wrong gora this time. The CAA charges Rs400/flight, but what do u get in return. The state of cleanliness, service or facility is deplorable. You cannot buy a daily newspaper on the airport. Dont dare eating anything. It is not edible.

And why are there so many armed people guarding the airplanes?? Are there more terrorists here?? Why so much security??? Passengers are continously being stamped and puched??

If it was not for my loved ones who reside in Pakistan I would never visit again.

I am sorry to that is the state of affair.

Comment

Bhakhatr we have many many stories like those. I know its disturbing to hear them but thats pakistan! HUM SA...sis i am NOT judging you at all, what makes you say that! Fata your write but if only some people THINK!!!
                              People dont start from middle of the concept, what should be done step by step, how can we fix the the problems of pakistan from thinking of pakistani people to some less complicated issues. I think if we can change the thinking of the people, we can change all of the pakistan.
                              * How do you change ones thinking? *

Jaawan

------------------

[This message has been edited by Jaawan (edited August 15, 1999).]

Comment

Working...
                              X