Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mundyaa
    replied
    these Pakistan haters r mostly imported products unfortunately they have a habit of peeing where they drink. Shouldnt be a surprise cos of their hindu roots.

Leave a comment:

• Hum Sa Ho To Samne Aaye
    replied
    Ya...i know what you mean aahmed. I sure do know what you mean.

Leave a comment:

• aahmed
    replied
    Some Pakistanis do not like pakistan because of what pakistan has done to them. Some people have been robbed, tortured, raped, abused, humiliated, and much more by the supposed Islamic government of pakistan. You CANNOT, under ANY circumstances, expect these people to love pakistan.

It's easy for some people to show patriotism but the day that their mother's and daughters are raped in front of them by a cop, or a minister or something, they would change their minds too.

Pakistan is a cesspool that is flooded with corrupt people, sub human animals that we call policemen, and politicians that would put the devil himself to shame.

So if you're sitting in daddy's big house, protected by daddy's influential friends, you have NO idea how the real people are living their lives, in constant fear and disgust. Given half the chance, almost any pakistani would get out of the country.

Leave a comment:

Guest started a topic Pakistani lovers.....

Pakistani lovers.....

Slam everybody!

I DON'T UNDERSTAND THAT WHY SOME PAKISTANES DON'T LIKE PAKISTAN???????

Pakistan Zindabad!

[This message has been edited by Munda Pakistan sayyy (edited July 28, 1999).]

Working...
X