Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pakistani lovers.....

Slam everybody!

I DON'T UNDERSTAND THAT WHY SOME PAKISTANES DON'T LIKE PAKISTAN???????

Pakistan Zindabad!

[This message has been edited by Munda Pakistan sayyy (edited July 28, 1999).]

Some Pakistanis do not like pakistan because of what pakistan has done to them. Some people have been robbed, tortured, raped, abused, humiliated, and much more by the supposed Islamic government of pakistan. You CANNOT, under ANY circumstances, expect these people to love pakistan.

It's easy for some people to show patriotism but the day that their mother's and daughters are raped in front of them by a cop, or a minister or something, they would change their minds too.

Pakistan is a cesspool that is flooded with corrupt people, sub human animals that we call policemen, and politicians that would put the devil himself to shame.

So if you're sitting in daddy's big house, protected by daddy's influential friends, you have NO idea how the real people are living their lives, in constant fear and disgust. Given half the chance, almost any pakistani would get out of the country.

Comment

Ya...i know what you mean aahmed. I sure do know what you mean.

Comment

these Pakistan haters r mostly imported products unfortunately they have a habit of peeing where they drink. Shouldnt be a surprise cos of their hindu roots.

Comment

i just wana ask u aahmed who is goin to change pakistan?
          US. its all up to us. if we wnt to change pakistan we can but the question is do we want to make an effort?

Comment

Mundyaa, if you're trying to imply that I'm a hindu, you're very wrong. I was born in Pakistan.

Nick, you're right, the new generation SHOULD be doing someting about the country, but they don't seem to be. About myself, I never lived in Pakistan so i con't feel much loyalty toward it. I know this ticks off a lot of Pakistanis, but I can't help it. How can one feel loyalty towards a country that one has never lived in?

Comment

i didnt say anything about ur birth. u know what imported is???? d.a

Comment

Mundyaa, you do NOT need to get personal. This IS a discussion forum, and if you're too immature to handle healthy discussion, you are free to leave.

(and avoid the inappropriate language...)

[This message has been edited by kashmirigirl (edited July 30, 1999).]

Comment

u r the one who is always b.ing about the Pakland and that too on a Pakistani forum. If you hate it so much then maybe you oughta consider leaving. So grab a dictionary and lookup the word imported and then we will talk about who is more immature.

Comment

Mundyaa, please DO grow up. I don't hate pakistan, but I also do not believe that pakistan is perfect. It has some major problems. People like you are not helping by pretending that pakistan is the land of the pure and has no problems whatsoever.

Patriotism is not pretending that your country has no problems, patriotism is knowing your country's fault and loving it regardless. I think YOU need to look in the dictionary.

Again, please don't act like a 89969797 (man you guys were busy today...)

Comment

(please reread your the TOPP membership agreement...no personal atttacks)

Comment

Mundaya, Aahmed and Lover 420

I'm assuming this was just temporary need to get the last word and vent a bit...Enough already!!!

If this continues..I'm just going to start deleting the entire posts.

Actually this thread may be more appropriate in Politics ..so depending on where it goes...it may or may not be moved...I'll let the members decide.

Comment

blaming the entire Pakistani forces of rape doesnt look like constructive criticism to me. Its pure nonsense.
                          Secondly if anyones family has been a victim of such horrendous crimes you need some psychic help and not gupshup.

Comment

Yes mundyaa. I am agree with your statemanet..!!!!

Comment

sorry guys i was away from comp a couple of days.

aahmaed u said u never lived in pakistan os how can u know wat problems do a middle or lower class paki face . don't tell me u heard it by word of mouth.never believe in others untill u c it by urself.
                              if u doesn't feel loyalty towards pakistan then i'm sorry to say it, u have no rights to criticize on pakistan.u don't know wats goin on in pakistan. don't believe in wat western media says. believe in wat u c.
                              i c bad politician. corrupt officials but a patriotic nation who want to c their country transform in to better place to live. and its all up to us ppl who have gone through all these dificulties. who have suufered the inequality between poor and the rich. its all up to us.

ALL WE NEED IS A LEADER . A MAN WHO CAN LEAD OUR NATION. WHO CARES ABOUT HIS PPL NOT ABOUT HIS FACTORIES OR FINANCIAL PROFITS. WHO IS CAPABLE OF SAYING THESE WORDS TO OUR NATION
                              ......" LET US BEGIN"
                              but from where we can get a person like dat. u cannot become this man aahmed bcauz u never know wat difficulties a common pakistani has to face neither can i . bcauz ..... i'm not dat capable.so who is goin to lead our nation into 21st century. nawaz cannot ,its a fact dat he cares about pakistan but he also cares about his money and his seat. we need someone who doesn't criticize on pakistan but instead solve the problems.
                              i think we should now stop criticizing pakistan. bcauz we a part of the problem.

Comment

Working...
                              X