Is 'DilSe' a DAWN man ????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is 'DilSe' a DAWN man ????

Very regularly & very religiously our Dilse submits the top three articles of DAWN in this forum. Mr. Dilse, everything the DAWN writes may not be worthy of a discussion.
    Why not come up with something of your own ??

DilSe....

[This message has been edited by Some1 (edited July 21, 1999).]

yea ur right i had noticed that too......

Comment

Keep noticing...good for health....not all the people read dawn,if you dont want to read,just ingnore,there are other readers..ok..OKKKKK...

dil..dilseee

Comment

Dilse,

Carry on. Let these rats fester in their own stinking holes. They aren't slow to bring quotes from Indian Express. This is a Pakistani web-page. Contributors should bear that in mind. Hindu views are also allowed unlike in India where Dawn web-site was banned despite being one of the fairest and impartial Pakistani News sites around. Shame on you, Indian Fascists.

Comment

uh hello! did i say anyhting abt. it was wrong to bring anything from Dawn?!?! all i said was that there are always Dawn articles without any comment from dilse which is interesting. Nothing else. and anyway i dont see any indians posting long Indian Express articles without any comments!!i dunno why u are jumping at my throat for!!it was only a comment

Comment

Working...
          X