Addressed to Paki soldier

Khudee ko kar boland itna
    Keh Kargil kee chotee peh ja pahunchey
    Aur Khuda tumsay yeh poochhey
    Gadhey! utrey ga ab kaisey?

poet :Jasbir Singh Khurana

Nice one *S*

Comment

hindus don't even have the courage to take responsiblity for the anti-muslim jokes. woh bhi aik sikh ke naam se keh raha hai
      hahahahaa what a coward.
      pandit ji, sikhon ne aap ke liye front pe golian khayee hain while you were hiding behind them abb joke to khud keh lo ke woh bhi aik sikh se hi kehlana hai.

Comment

well... ur concern for sikhs is noted. i took it from weekly column of weekly column of another sikh, khushwant singh, check www.deccan.com/kush.html .

[This message has been edited by ZZ (edited July 24, 1999).]

Comment

najoomi,

>hindus don't even have the courage to take responsiblity for the anti-muslim jokes.<

anti-muslim joke? Surely, you must be joking!

Face it girl, sikhs don't luv terrorists. They have had enuf of ISI and KLF.

And one more thing, it wasn't just sikhs who are fighting for India, there are muslims too and they hold similar views as the sikhs about the Pakistani army's deeds.
          Simple ain't easy.

Comment

WHY in the world are pkistanis under the impression that Sikhs hate Hindus? why do they think that hindus are "manipulating" them?

Sikhs make up a large part of the indian population ,and i as a hindu, am very proud of them and glad they are in India. Hindus and sikhs have had their differences but believe me Muslims have also mistreated very badly. thier is no reason for pakistanis to think that they can rely on sikhs to help them out. only a few crackpots support Khalistan.
            <sikhon ne aap ke liye front pe golian khayee hain while you were hiding behind them >

u think that the hindus made them join the army? god!! gimme a break! a lot of Sikh families have a tradition of joining the army and its not like any hindus were not fighting !

Comment

As i have already clarified, I am not hiding behind sikhs. I have already given url of khushwant singh column from which i took this sher
              www.deccan.com/kush.html

Comment

ZZ and others, this joke was on this forum in Poetry section atleast 2 weeks ago.
                and ZZ why are you refering khushwant singh's column again and again proving my statement true that you are hiding behind a sikh. I am sure Khushwant or that khurana guy is not the first one to think about this parody shair.

Also, only about 5% Army is Sikh and 60% who died in Kargil were Sikhs. One of two things, either they don't know how to fight so dieing in such high numbers or they are unfairly sent to every front instead of other Indians like biharis,gujratis,UPites, MPers etc.

Comment

60% of casualties are sikhs is a lie. Tell me where u read it. The list of dead officers does not have many sikhs in it, though it has quite a few punjabis. and saying that someone does not know how to fight if he died in war is insulting martyrs in the war and there have been enough on your side too.

Comment

Yet another silly masterpiece from ZZ, mind you he identified himself well by putting the word Ghadhey in there.

Comment

Working...
                    X