• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• queer
    replied
    It just got removed.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    YOUR PAGE DOESN'T WORK HAYDER.THE START PAGE IS MISSING.

Leave a comment:

• Hayder
    replied
    Well Anant...
    Go ahead....., who would be stupid enough ta stop ya.
    It would be a nice contest, especially if ya could come up with some cool FX.

Leave a comment:

• anant
    replied
    http://****india.homepage.com
    the link

Leave a comment:

• anant
    replied

Yo Hayder
    thx for that eye openin webpage....would u like me to make a similar one?i reccomend every one even Mr Xtreme to go to that page and feel partiotic to Pakistan and Islam.
    Heres the link again!
    just incase u forgot

PS as with everthing that pakistanis learn new(i.e. web authorin and nuclear tech) their hate against india wil be reflected upon it.

Leave a comment:

• BombayKid
    replied
    Hayder....
    Seems like a promising site !! A few sincere suggessions ---
    (1) You'll need to correct a few typos.
    (2) Red coloured letters are supposed to be avoided while designing web pages (bad practice).
    (3) Usage of Java script is clever but check if all browsers support it. You may run into a few problems while testing it in Netscape.

So keep these few things in mind and you'll be able to come up with a good web page design.

It's nice to know that Pakistanis have learnt computer programming. (don't get mad -- just kidding).

I know this was off topic but I couldn't resist.....sorry !!

Leave a comment:

• Reagan
    replied
    Coming back to terrorism, USA has issued a travel warning for Americans travelling to Pakistan. Even the so called former friend (USA)is slowly distancing itself from Pakistan. I guess Afghanistan is the only country that might be helpful to Pakistan..maybe.

Leave a comment:

• Hayder
    replied
    NICE TRY!
    Anant & Co.
    But calling freedom fighters Terrorists won't do them any harm.
    Neither would killing your own men and blaming them on the Freedom Fighters.
    Pakistan has nothing to do with those killings, UNDERSTAND!!!
    If U don't Visit : http://****india.homepage.com

Leave a comment:

• ehsan
    replied
    I hope ZZ saw the pathetic performance of his defence minister on BBC. What relevance it has to this thread? Well when the issue of human rights was raised especially the murders and rapes carried out by the "Jawans" of the Indian army in Kashmir than his discomfort was there for all to see. BBC exposed all the bravery the "Jawans" show when dealing with Kashmiris. It certainly hurts ZZ. doesn't it?

Leave a comment:

• Reagan
    replied
    Trouble brewing in Karachi..
    http://famulus.msnbc.com/FamulusIntl...6.asp?reg=ASIA

[This message has been edited by Reagan (edited July 20, 1999).]

Leave a comment:

• Reagan
    replied
    ZZ

I don't think India will have to invest much in causing problems in Pakistan. The fundos in Pakistan will soon be causing lot more problems for Pakistan. Nawaz will have to deal all the fundamentalist groups that have ganged up against him. Not the mention of the Talibani reaction of turning in Osama Bin Laden. Only time will tell..

[This message has been edited by Reagan (edited July 20, 1999).]

Leave a comment:

• Jaawan
    replied
    ZZ Does that hurt man. It does when what you guys do to other people and same thing is done to you it hurts now you relize it. jesa karoo ghay wesa baharoo ghay so try to live with it!!!

jaawan

------------------
    Till next time***K_I_S_S***

Leave a comment:

• ZZ
    replied
    For every death in Kashmir there have to be ten deaths in pak, then only this mess can be sorted out. In stead of spending money on kargil, India should spend on low cost terrorism like pak is doing.

Leave a comment:

• Gr_Bush
    replied
    I think India should consider seeking Israeli help on combating cross border terrorism. Israelis in the past have claimed that they can solve the problem in one year. At least that is what I had read in papers/magazines a few years ago.

Leave a comment:

• Gr_Bush
    replied
    Nothing achieved by terrorist other than bad publicity for Islam.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X