Terrorists kill 19 villagers in Doda

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Terrorists kill 19 villagers in Doda

Doda is a hindu majority area in J & K. These maniacs who keep killing people of different religion and have alredy killed or expelled Hindus in valley keep talking of human rights. How convenient!!

As i said pakistan is equally responsible for human rights violations......some ppl in this forum make it look like the violations are only against muslims..well hindus are dying as well!

Comment

Not just Hindus, anyone who opposes Pakistani plan, may it be congress members or communist member or national conference members or JKLF activists, whoever opposes Pak is gunned down.

AFP news has clearly called it a communal messacre. 8 of the killed are women. All of course are kashmiris, no non-kashmiri Indian is killed in messacre.

The aim of milosevic style ethnic cleansing is already achieved in the valley by terrorists. Now Jammu and Ladakh are targets.

[This message has been edited by ZZ (edited July 20, 1999).]

Comment

Nothing achieved by terrorist other than bad publicity for Islam.

Comment

I think India should consider seeking Israeli help on combating cross border terrorism. Israelis in the past have claimed that they can solve the problem in one year. At least that is what I had read in papers/magazines a few years ago.

Comment

For every death in Kashmir there have to be ten deaths in pak, then only this mess can be sorted out. In stead of spending money on kargil, India should spend on low cost terrorism like pak is doing.

Comment

ZZ Does that hurt man. It does when what you guys do to other people and same thing is done to you it hurts now you relize it. jesa karoo ghay wesa baharoo ghay so try to live with it!!!

jaawan

------------------
              Till next time***K_I_S_S***

Comment

ZZ

I don't think India will have to invest much in causing problems in Pakistan. The fundos in Pakistan will soon be causing lot more problems for Pakistan. Nawaz will have to deal all the fundamentalist groups that have ganged up against him. Not the mention of the Talibani reaction of turning in Osama Bin Laden. Only time will tell..

[This message has been edited by Reagan (edited July 20, 1999).]

Comment

Trouble brewing in Karachi..
                  http://famulus.msnbc.com/FamulusIntl...6.asp?reg=ASIA

[This message has been edited by Reagan (edited July 20, 1999).]

Comment

I hope ZZ saw the pathetic performance of his defence minister on BBC. What relevance it has to this thread? Well when the issue of human rights was raised especially the murders and rapes carried out by the "Jawans" of the Indian army in Kashmir than his discomfort was there for all to see. BBC exposed all the bravery the "Jawans" show when dealing with Kashmiris. It certainly hurts ZZ. doesn't it?

Comment

NICE TRY!
                      Anant & Co.
                      But calling freedom fighters Terrorists won't do them any harm.
                      Neither would killing your own men and blaming them on the Freedom Fighters.
                      Pakistan has nothing to do with those killings, UNDERSTAND!!!
                      If U don't Visit : http://****india.homepage.com

Comment

Coming back to terrorism, USA has issued a travel warning for Americans travelling to Pakistan. Even the so called former friend (USA)is slowly distancing itself from Pakistan. I guess Afghanistan is the only country that might be helpful to Pakistan..maybe.

Comment

Hayder....
                          Seems like a promising site !! A few sincere suggessions ---
                          (1) You'll need to correct a few typos.
                          (2) Red coloured letters are supposed to be avoided while designing web pages (bad practice).
                          (3) Usage of Java script is clever but check if all browsers support it. You may run into a few problems while testing it in Netscape.

So keep these few things in mind and you'll be able to come up with a good web page design.

It's nice to know that Pakistanis have learnt computer programming. (don't get mad -- just kidding).

I know this was off topic but I couldn't resist.....sorry !!

Comment

Yo Hayder
                            thx for that eye openin webpage....would u like me to make a similar one?i reccomend every one even Mr Xtreme to go to that page and feel partiotic to Pakistan and Islam.
                            Heres the link again!
                            just incase u forgot

PS as with everthing that pakistanis learn new(i.e. web authorin and nuclear tech) their hate against india wil be reflected upon it.

Comment

http://****india.homepage.com
                              the link

Comment

Working...
                              X