Benazir busy watching Indian films.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Benazir busy watching Indian films.

When a senior BBC correspondent wanted to interview Mohtarma Benazir Bhutto on her reactions to Clinton-Sharif meeting, Madam Bhutto was busy watching Indian Hindi films on video in her palacial home in London.

So while Nawaz Sharif is busy shopping in New York, Mohtarma Bhutto is watching Indian films. Of all the Indian heroes Madam Bhutto is crazy about Aamir Khan.

Madam, did you watch SARFAROSH???????

She is free to watch any movie in her own time.

Comment

She sure can.I love Benazir.She's so arrogant,sometimes you just have to smile when you think of her.I remember an interview of hers sometime back.It went something like this,

Q:Ms.Bhutto a Swiss Judge has recently said that you were gulity of money laundering etc.
      What do you have to say about that?

BB: Very simple. All Swiss are not angels.

She has an answer for everything.I just wish she would lose that lame husband of hers.

Comment

Benazir minus Zardari is an acceptable alternative to the current mess we are in.

Comment

Benazir shoould stay in London watching those sad Indian movies. She should be kept well away from politics.

Comment

Benazir has openly said that she loves watching Indian movies. Even when she was the PM she watched Indian movies on weekend.

Nawaz Sharif is busy playing cricket in Lahore. Did you'll read the article in Wall Street Journal on Sharif's cricket passion.

Comment

Both Benazir and Nawaz Sharif are leeches sucking the blood out of Pakistan. They have very healthy bank balances in Switzerland and the like, and whether they watch Indian movies or play cricket or go shopping in New York means zilch if they are looting the nation.

Benazir should dismantle Pakistan for good and then she can watch Indian movies in peace.

Comment

Why blame Mohtarma Benazir, Our first lady Kulsoom Sharif wife of Nawaz Sharif is an ardent fan of Indian Hindi movies.

She watches at least two Indian movies (pirated video versions) in Islamabad regularly with her ladies club, along with Chai, Paan and Supari.

Comment

why blame banazir when almost everyone in pakistan watches indian movies?

Comment

Like I said; dismantle Pakistan and watch Hindi movies with a clear conscience.

Comment

Working...
                    X