Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chammo
    replied
    First of all a UN resolution is not a promise...especially if it has been voted down.

Pak. voted it down coz they knew that at that time the Kashmiris would want to stay with India. Now when the tide maybe in their favour they want a referndum. Pakistan cant have it both ways.

I dont think a lot of indians have been claiming that Kashmiris love india.

<<, HOLD A REFRENDUM. SHOW SOME COURAGE>>
    I again reiterate the point made by anant that to hold the referndum, Pak. first has to vacate "Azad" Kashmir. according to the UN resolution.
    Your argument about India lying on Kashmir is irrelevant. the Indina government and the Pakistani govt. , along with all the govts. of the world, have been lying for ages. Whats new?

Leave a comment:

• ehsan
    replied
    It still does not take away the fact that India has been lying and breaking promises on Kashmir ever since 1947. IF YOU THINK THE KASHMIRIS LOVE INDIA PROVE IT, HOLD A REFRENDUM. SHOW SOME COURAGE

Leave a comment:

• anant
    replied
    <<<WAT ABOUT ALL those promises made by india in the un in 1948.>>

do u know that it was pakistan that refused to hold a plesbicite in the first place?? They refused it TWICE!! and now all of u are crying for us to hold it.

Also the UN resolution has a clause that says that to hold the plesbicite in Kashmir all of "Azad kasmir" will have to be vacated by the pakistani troops and Indian troops will have to come in.

NOw do u really think Pak would really do that? Vacate all of PoK???

Leave a comment:

• ehsan
    replied
    The question should have been that can anyone trust the word of an Indian since they have been lying on Kashmir since 1947.

Leave a comment:

• Fata Morgana
    replied
    Lying in general is more harmful to oneself than the counterpart.

Fata Morgana

Leave a comment:

• nick
    replied
    jaawan moot se darna moman ki shan nahi hay

Leave a comment:

• Jaawan
    replied
    salam/hi

Well in one way the government saved us from horrible war and in one they have berayed us! if we had fought the war, sooner or later the weapons would have been out of stock and USA im sure 99% would have not helped us. so that leaves you handicapped till your death!

Jaawan

Leave a comment:

• Gr_Bush
    replied
    No posting

[This message has been edited by Gr_Bush (edited July 17, 1999).]

Leave a comment:

• Gr_Bush
    replied
    K2pk,

You need to ask the question can muslims of different sects in Pakistan trust each other ???
    Sectarian wars between muslims have killed more muslims than wars between muslims and non-muslims.

[This message has been edited by Gr_Bush (edited July 17, 1999).]

Leave a comment:

• nick
    replied
    WAT ABOUT ALL those promises made by india in the un in 1948.
    why don't india accept the truth that kashmir doesn't belongs to them.
    kabhi kabhi ghi ko nikalnay kay liya ungaliyaan (fingers) tehry karny party hain

Leave a comment:

• k2pk
    replied
    I believe your answer lies withing another question, Can India be trusted by the muslims in India, Kashmir and Pakistan?

Leave a comment:

• Some1
    started a topic Can a Paki's words be trusted ???

Can a Paki's words be trusted ???

Kargil for Pakistan has been a saga of lies, counter-lies and finally the truth.
    Pakistan had maintained all along that their army had absolutely nothing to do with the Kargil confilct and that its Army did not cross the LoC. Responsible people like the PM of Pakistan and the Chief Of its Armed Forces kept insisting on that even after India released the all revealing tape conversation between the two Pak Generals.
    And yesterday, the COAS of Pak admits on BBC that its Army had actually taken on the Indian Army on India's side of LoC.
    In this context, I would like to ask my Paki friends in the forum (esp. the men who swear by the Kuraan Xtreme, Fanatic etc.) as to whether or not they accept that their Govt. had lied to the world about Kargil all along. If they do, please do tell me how do they expect India to trust the Pakis on their words from now onwards.
Working...
X