Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Iran heading toward another revolution ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iran heading toward another revolution ???

http://www.cnn.com/WORLD/meast/9907/13/iran.protest.01/

Dear Gr-Bush

Yes Iran is heading towards another revolution, or to de-revolutionize its past pathetic movement. Better late than never. It is so obvious that countries are not run on the basis of one's vision or interpretation of religion. By doing that countries make a mess of themselves.

The whole idea behind earlier revolution was to get equality and raise standards of living for all Iranians and not just of those that were closed to the Shah. The goals were very noble, but the way Iranians went about achieving these goals left doubts in everyone's mind whether it will work. It is amazing that the clergy has survived this long. When Iranian in 1979 held Americans as hostages, USA should have "finished" the revolution right there and then. No country has any right to hold citizens of another country as hostages. Being the Great nation USA is it kept the safety of its "hostage" citizens above its national interest. Subhan Allah!

Iranians are a great people, and they will get what they deserve, a peaceful nation, a modern state and a place where everyone is equal. A place where women have equal rights, a place where a woman can decide where to look like a big "bhoot" covered in Black, or dress whatever way "she" wishes.

Comment

i hope they succeed it!

Comment

I agree 100% with Bhaii Ahmadi's analysis. It started out right but went sour. Now Iran needs another revolution to set the history straight to become a democracy on a multi party system without the revolutionary guards, without the religious police and without the mullas and ayatolahs. Let the majority decide what political and social freedoms they want not a handful.

Best Regards.

Rab Rakha

Comment

NY,

What you say is very true. I hope all of the countries in the middle-east will continue to democratize. I think the Saudis should lead.

Comment

i hate democracy in which 100 fools are more power ful then 10 geniuses.
            100 gaday 10 aqal mandoo par bhary par jaatay hain

Comment

Working...
            X