Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can Indian Muslims fight alongside Kafirs against Pakistan?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can Indian Muslims fight alongside Kafirs against Pakistan?

'And hold fast all together, by the rope which Allah (stretches out to you) and be not divided amoung yourselves..' [Quran 3:103]

Praise is due to Allah alone, His blessings and peace be on His messenger, our leader the Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w), and his descendants, the harbingers of truth to humanity, and on his righteous companions.

A prophetic narration says: "Islam started alien and will return alien, blessed are the aliens," those who stand firm defending Allah's religion.

What is stranger than seeing Muslims dispersed throughout the world, suffering from a lack of unity, the source of their strength and survival? National prejudice and race divide them while the seal of prophets says, "You are all from Adam and Adam is from the earth. No race is better than another, whether Arab or non-Arab, whether black or white, except in piety."

What a grave situation, when we see a group of Muslims fighting another groups for no religious crime! How strange to see a Muslim leader call for the help of the enemies of Islam to fight a Muslim country, while the Holy Qur'an says,

"You shall not find a people who believe in Allah and the latter day befriend those who act in opposition to Allah and His Apostle..." (58:22)

This grave dispersion has degraded the religion of Islam and has become evidence for enemies to say: "If Islam is good, its followers will not suffer this chaos, confusion and weakness." Our enemies today have the reins of many Muslim countries in their hands. Whenever we try to come close to each other, they create plots to keep the Muslim states apart. With the help of our rulers, who befriend the enemies to get their support, enmity and divisions survive in our Muslim community. Islam suffers when a Muslim calls for unity and his calls seem strange and his voice sounds odd, as if he called for attacks on Islam. His calls disappear like a cry in the wilderness.

Now that the situation has changed, though the enemies are still in control of most Muslim countries and a majority is still influenced by the West, causing the Muslim community's disunity and deviation. The enemy, the colonizer, has left his favorite puppets ruling Muslim lands and they are implementing the colonizer's policies, serving his own interests and suppressing their own nations.

They try to degrade Islamic values and impose Western norms on their people.

Muslims are now awake. The bright torch of awareness is getting brighter, giving hope to all Muslims to achieve unity, which will create a force to fight the Eastern and Western anti-Islamic trends. The Muslim community should be a source of goodness for all humanity, as it was during the first days of Islam and the rule of the first four caliphs, even during the era of the dynasty of the Ummayid and the Abassids, when the community was united and the rulers followed, to some extent, Qur'anic instructions and the Prophet's (s.w.a.) teachings.

Today no one can remains silent because silence means cowardliness and treason.

As long as the Qur'an is read and the Prophet's narrations are related, Muslim unity has the potential for achievement. Our Prophet (s.a.w.) says, "I have left your that which will keep you on the right path if you adhere to them. The Holy Qur'an, the Book of Allah, and my descendants. The two will never part until they meet me at the pool." The means for unity are clear, though there are obstacles which are products of the Muslims themselves.

Those who want to achieve the unity of Muslims, which is the duty of everyone, through the pen, discussions and confrontations, should know how unity, with the help of Allah, was first achieved. The believers were actual brothers in their love for each other and help to each other. The Holy Qur'an describes the believers thus:

"Muhammad is the Apostle of Allah and those with him are firm of heart against the unbelievers, compassionate among themselves. You will see them bowing down prostrating themselves, seeking grace from Allah..." (Al-Falih:29)

The believers' community resembles the human body which comprises various organs, all active in ensuring the survival of the human body. The unity of Muslims can be achieved if the various parts (organs) are actively performing their own job, helping each other. Then one Muslim will not refrain from helping the other, and with pure intentions will work for the sake of the Muslim community one can change a weak attitude into a source of strength bringing other to one's cause and eventually gaining their support. Unity is the main goal in the Islamic doctrine. Many Qur'anic verses mention it as a must to avoid failure and weakness, and there are also relevant hadith;

"The Muslims in their mutual love, mercy and compassion are like
    the human body, where if one part is in agony, the entire body
    rallies to it in sleeplessness and fever."

{Bukhari and Muslim, Riyadh us-Salihin, #223)

and also;

"Whoever woke up (and in another narration: Whoever went to bed)
    and was not concerned about the affairs of the Muslims is
    not one of them."

"There is no Muslim man or woman, who abandons another Muslim man
    or woman in a situation in which his honor is being disparaged and his
    respect is being violated, except that Allah will forsake him in a
    position in which he would love to be helped.

And, there is nobody who helps a Muslim man or woman in a situation
    in which his honor is being disparaged and his respect is being violated,
    except that Allah will help him in a situation in which he would
    love to be helped."

{Abu Dawud}

The Holy Qur'an says, "Surely they who divided their religion into parts and became sects, you have no concern with them." (6:160)

"And obey Allah and His Apostle and do not quarrel, for then you will be weak in heart and your power will depart, and be patient, surely Allah is with the patient." (Anfal:46)

Why don't you take Bihari Muslims to Pakistan who waved the Pakistani flag and fought for Pakistan against Indians in 71. They are still lying in tents.

Comment

As soon as a legitemate Islamic government is established in Pakistan then that will be a priority. Sellout Nawaz Sharif's government doesn't come anywhere near qualifying as an Islamic Government.

Comment

Our point exactly....Mr Xtreme !!
        First let your actions prove that you believe in "Islamic brotherhood"...then lecture Muslims from other nations to betray their country and side with Pakistan.

Comment

Bombaykid,

I don't lecture anybody. These are the requirements from Islam of it's believers. As you can see, if Pakistan falls short I am happy to criticise my own country for it's faililngs not just Indian muslims who have been brain-washed to hate their own religion.

Comment

I dont know what's written in the Qur'an, but not to fight for one's own country, the country that has made you what you are, just because the enemy belongs to your religion, is against basic human nature. Loyalty to ones nation trascedents religious barriers, atleast in India, as has been seen. A person who is disloyal is not worthy of any kind of reward in heaven.

Pakistan has done no good for Indian muslims, if it has done anything, it has tried to create a rift between hindus and muslims in India. Why would a muslim in India not fight the Pak. Army?

I dont think to be a true muslim, you have to physically be one, or rather, by physically being a muslim, you are really no better off than a kafir. I mean, most guys have the idea that a muslim is a guy whoz been circumcised, reads the Qur'an , gives Namaz 5 times a day...etc..etc. All these are but physical aspects, it is his faith that finally matters, reading Quran regularly and not gaining any spiritual insight is much worse than being a kafir who helping fellow humans.

A person who is muslim by birth, but cant tolerate fellow humans, is no different from any barbaric non muslim. This kind of a religious brotherhood which is conferred on one purely by virtue of one's birth is a most unconvincing thing to me. I'd trust a friend of a different religion rather than a stranger of my religion.
            Simple ain't easy.

Comment

I donno when "true" islamic govt. will come in Pakistan or "true" Islamic govt. ever existed in past or will be in future.

However, point is what Pakistan can do. As I said, in case of Bangladesh, those who supported Pakistan are refused by Pakis and are hated by Bengalees. Any Indian Muslim who bothers to support Pak will not be welcome in Pak as situation of mohajirs of bihari muslims says, and will be hated by indians.

Comment

There is nothing to say a muslim can't be friends on a personal basis with a non-muslim. Those who fight against muslims must be opposed however and to take the side of an enemy of the muslims takes the offender outside Islam. It makes perfect sense.

Like I said Salman Rushdie is a muslim by name but he is a virulent opponent of Islam. It is necessary to differentiate. If Indian muslims want to fight alongside mushriks against Allah's will then they should refrain from shouting Allah hu Akbar (as Queer alleged) and do so as open murtads (apostates).

Let them come on this forum and bring their evidence if they have any that what I have said is wrong. Let them justify their actions if they really believe in India ahead of islam.

Comment

You have not answered my question.

I am asking a practical question. What does Pak offer to group of 140 million people if it chooses to fight for Pakistan. Wil it absorb them in Pakistan?

Again, when I talked of Bihari Muslims, u said that pak does not have true islam yet. so wjhy should indian muslims fight for a state which is not truly islamic?

[This message has been edited by ZZ (edited July 14, 1999).]

Comment

I am asking a practical question. What does Zz asked,

Pak offer to group of 140 million people if it chooses to fight for Pakistan. Wil it absorb them in Pakistan?

Again, when I talked of Bihari Muslims, u said that pak does not have true islam yet. so wjhy should indian muslims fight for a state which is not truly islamic?
                    Firstly I have never requested that Indian muslims should fight for Pakistan. I have only said that by the tenants of their religion they are not permitted to fight against Pakistan. There is a difference. The problem area is Kashmir which has no wish to live under Indian rule and by rights should have the freedom to choose it's own destiny.

This also answers your second question. Muslims of India are not obliged to fight for un-islamic Pakistan, but they are obliged to support their muslim brethren in Kashmir or Pakistan. The people cannot be held responsible for the policies of the State.

Again, I have given plenty of evidence to back this point up. I hope this answers your question.

------------------
                    “And what is wrong with you fight not in the Cause of Allah, and for those
                    weak, ill treated and oppressed among men, women, and children, whose cry is:
                    Our Lord! Rescue us from this town whose people are oppressors; and raise for
                    us from You one will protect, and raise for us from You one who will help,”

(Surrah an Nisa: Verse 75)

Comment

The problem is that we dont go by the lines of Quran.

Fata Morgana

Comment

How many non-kashmiri Indian muslims are there in Kashmir? In Indian Kashmir, any non Kashmiri can not buy house or property or vote even after residence, so how many of them can come?

If there are any non-kashmiri Indian Muslims in valley, they would be ones working for govt. They would either be in army or central govt. employees.

Now if they support merger of kashmir with pak, there will be price to pay, individually and if most of them do so, collectively. India will have no reason to hire muslims in armed forces and administration if they can not be trusted.

Merger of sole Muslim majority province to Pakistan will not be in interest of Indian Muslims.

This is precisely the reason why majority of spies that have worked for Pak have been Hindus.

Comment

Working...
                        X