How Can Pakistan Improve

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How Can Pakistan Improve

As a pakistani living abroad I find it so aggrevating when I experience first hand and also hear of the level of corruption with in Pakistan. The rich are filthy rich and the poor are dying we are a muslim country but I think we have forgotton what a muslim stands for. It seems to be a feature of Pakistani muslims not to allow his/her fellow muslim get ahead of him especially where wealth and stature is concerned. I could give details of first hand experiences of Pakistani corruption within various official standing but first let me gauge an opinion on how others feel about this topic.

Corruption in Pakistan is a fact and this cannot be eradicated from bottom. The cause of such a widespread corruption is always when the top man is corrupted, that is, the government. I am sure that evryone of us can narrate such first hand experiance and also that nobody can touch those who are dealing with you because on their back is the whole chain of corrupt officials. This can only be cleaned if there are regular elections in the country and the general public becomes educated enough to choose people with some character and not just on the basis of cast, region, language etc etc.

Comment

Marad,

Since you are living abroad, just forget about Pakistan. It ain't worth the headache. Soon Taliban like rule will be imposed on Pakistan and it will go to the ----. I wouldn't be surprized if Nawaz is nailed my one of the members of the Mujahadeen. India however, will have to worry about the menace next door. And, this is what bothers USA and the west.

Comment

Working...
      X