Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hamid Gul says Pak should sell nuclear technology.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hamid Gul says Pak should sell nuclear technology.

He says if IMF blocks money, sell nuclear technology

With such friends around, why Pak needs enemies.

YES i agree 200% with gen gul.
    pakistan could make billions by selling nuke tech, missiles not forget tons of drug exc...
    pakistan should sell the nuke tech & missiles to muslim countries and other friendly countries.
    and send the drugs to india, israel and russia, well sad that india doesn,t have anymore friends to play arround with.

Comment

That would only add to the rising reputation of Pak as a rogue state.
      Simple ain't easy.

Comment

Alongwith India, Israel and Russia, maybe u have some sheme of sending drugs to USA, China and France who have not been on side if Pakistan recently.

Comment

WE ARE NOT IN SHAME FOR NOT SENDING THE DRUG TO USA, FRANCE OR CHINA.
          BECOZ THEY AIN'T BUM CHUMS OF INDIA LIKE RUSSIA(ALL RUSSIA IS AFTER IS FOR FEW RUPPEES TO SAVE ITS ECONAMY.
          ISAEL. WELL WERE HEVER IT SEE SOMETHING TO GRABE IT MAKES RUN FOR IT.

DO NOT LISTEN TO WANT CHINA, USA OR FRANCE SAY. LOOK AT THIER ACTIONS.

e.g. USA loves to go to war with any country
          that does little harm to another country. well i don't see any crause missile heading toward islamabad.
          china's giving pak nuke to destroy india apart. china wanted the end of india for long time. the only reason why china doesn't nuke india is becoz it is member UN SECURITY COUNCIL, and it want's respect from it.
          france. well they stil with us. they not stopping the delivery of 40 aircrafts & 3 subs

this tells you lot about how much support you have from international community.

pakistan & kashimer zindabad

[This message has been edited by T M BASH (edited July 09, 1999).]

Comment

USA has already dropped a few missiles in Pak few months ago. It may still drop few missiles in NWFP and Afghanistan in search of Osama.

China has hanged a Paki infiltrator.

France has delayed delivery of planes.

Comment

crappppy usa missiles always goes of the target. anyway USA as apopolagised for it mistake.
              delay in the french delivery was due to the fact of technical doffeculties. it as apologised and explained for the delay and
              promised to meet new deadline date.

china... well i don't have to say anything to deffend your remarks china. every one which side they will take.

Comment

T M Bash,

errm, chill dude
                maybe u have some sheme of sending drugs to...
                I'm sure what was meant here was "scheme" and not "shame". A mere typo, happens.

As far as your agreement to the fact that Pakistan should sell nuclear technology, I beg to differ.

Selling Nuke tech. would only lead towards further anxeity all over the world and could lead to war far worse than the second WW.

As far as drugs are concerned, wouldn't that be un-islamic of us to sell drugs to anybody? What of our role as good people of the devine faith?

Now for Gen. Gul's comment.

ZZ, I believe what the army leader did there was make a very lame attempt at threatning the world. Just his way of saying "Give us aid or else!".

Pathetic is the only word that comes to mind.

------------------
                My two cents worth.

Zahid N. Sindhu
                PakistanX Dot Com - The One Stop Desi Resource

Comment

FIRST OF ALL WE SHOULD LEARN FROM THE CHINESE HOW TO USE THE NUC TECHNOLOGY THEN WE CAN SELL IT TO OUR MUSLIM BROTHERS

Comment

I think Pak govt better first collect debts/arrears from loan-defaulters.

From here we start!

Fata Morgana

Comment

Dear Members,

Please refrain from using uppercase when posting.

Thanks!

Comment

YEs pakistan should sell nukes to muslims countries only like iran,syria etc!!! it will be just perfect wonderfull even world for all !!!

Comment

Jawaan,

Sure you could sell one to Iran. But, don't be surprised when they (SHIAS) use it on ya to settle shia/sunni disputes!

Comment

Most likely buyer is Saudi Arabia. They have visited many installations recently. If they have it, it is more likely to be used against Iran or Iraq.

Comment

Sure USA want that doesnt it you WISH that happens dont you bush!!! But it wont happen im positivly sure enemy only thinks of bad things that could happen to people that they dont like! Sure USA gave nuclear technology to Isreal and we sure will give to countries that rock and dont like Isreal to keep the region in balanced power!

Jaawan

[This message has been edited by Jaawan (edited July 11, 1999).]

Comment

Working...
                              X