Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pakistan's misadventure means working overtime for Indian Muslims.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pakistan's misadventure means working overtime for Indian Muslims.

Pakistan is unconcerned about the plight of the 150 million Muslims of India who love India more than anything. After Indonesia, India has the largest Muslim population in the world. Pakistan does not realize that each time it embarks on a Kargil-type misadventure, these Indian Muslims have to work overtime trying to prove their loyalty to their country they love i.e. INDIA. Indian Muslims are ready to die for their beloved country.

why should pakistan care for indian muslims? it is india who should care for indian muslims.

pakistan govt. does not even care for pakistanis. why should it care for indians, muslims or otherwise.

Comment

Why Pakistan doesn't worry about the indian muslim because she knows very well that indian muslim are safe within secular India and enjoying better living standard then their counterpart in Pakistan.

Comment

And I think it is difficult for pakistanis to understand secularism as in their own shias and sunnis are fighting on religion basis.

Comment

Indian muslims are Indian. They have displayed their solidarity with the country. I wonder what the "mujahideen" felt like when they heard the war-whoop Allah-o-Akbar with which the all muslim company of the Grenadiers regiment of the Indian Army launched the final and successful assault on a key post held by the guerillas. Rumor is, the "mujahideen", thinking reinforcements have arrived, helped the Army soldiers climb up right to their bunkers!

Pakistan's assumption that Indian muslims are obliged to back it in case of a war have been proved wrong in a very convincing way. Muslims even help anti-Pak rallies in Hyderabad and Ahmedabad. There were mass prayers held in mosques to help the Indian soldiers get rid of the scourge creeping in thru the LoC.
          Simple ain't easy.

Comment

As I have explained on many occasions Indian muslims who put their nationality above their religion cannot really be considered muslims anymore. It is like calling Salman Rushdie a muslim. There are plenty of Qur'anic ayahs and hadiths to prove this simple fact.

No amount of misinformation by the Hindus or their supporters (munafiqs) can change this. A muslim who sheds muslim blood on behalf of the kafir is one of the worst criminals in the eyes of Allah. Hindus and munafiqs please do not tell us our religion.

Comment

Xtreme,

In that case, Pakistani muslims who take pride in being Pakistanis are kafirs too? Nice definition!

Could you show me one guy who follows every single thing in the Qur'an and the sunnah? It's no use man, you too qualify to be kufr, when did you shave last?

I wasn't telling you your religion in my post, just pointing it out that Indian muslims don't exactly think Pakistan is Allah's land. They would rather die for their country for what it has provided them rather than join hands with a country that claims to be Islamic, but doesnt practice it in the least.
              Simple ain't easy.

Comment

Queer,

Nobody claims that all muslims are perfect. Far from it. However it is clear from Islamic evidence Daleel that to fight alongside non-muslims (against)or to support the enemy of muslims is one of the biggest evils that a muslim can commit. So no self-respecting muslim will shout Allah hu Akbar while fighting muslims on behalf of mushriks as you claimed. Here is one ayah from the Qur'an explaining just that;

"You shall not find a people who believe in Allah and the latter day befriend those who act in opposition to Allah and His Apostle..." (58:22)

Pretty conclusive wouldn't you say?

Read the article just posted on Muslim Indians fighting against Pakistan for a more detailed analysis.

All munafiqs who have contributed to this line of thought should also read it.

Sarwar, you might like to read it in view of this topic being started by yourself.

Comment

I refute that. Such things were just meant to make muslims stay united. It carries no relevence in today's world, besides, this "mujahideen" business and Pak. Army arent all exactly fighting for a muslim cause, you think so, the majority dont.
                  Simple ain't easy.

Comment

This isn't about my opinion or yours. This is the islamic opinion as stated in the Qur'an. Whether you accept it or not is irrelevant. You are not qualified to pass judjement on what makes a muslim.

Comment

Working...
                    X