Nawaz to make fool of the nation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nawaz to make fool of the nation

So the pm is going to address the nation and tell us all what a great success his trip was to Washington and London. He will try and make a fool of the nation tommorrow. His main theme will be that as he has now internationalised the Kashmir issue the mujaheedin should withdraw, how the nation cannot afford a war with India, and how he managed to isolate India on the international scene. The truth is that the only success of his trip was his shopping sprees. The lasting memory for me of this trip of the pm will be when at the end of the meeting with Clinton he shook his hand and walked back to his car a very lonely figure with the fm sheepishly following him. If the pm had to land at Lahore with full security there to protect him than he must now be aware of his massive popularity. Why did he land at Lahore rather than the capital? Obvious, the real pm of Pakistan --- aba jee had to be breifed on his highly successful shopping trip.

I just cant beleave this is the first time pakistanis have been fooled by their pm.

Comment

Its ironic that we chose a leader just to make us fool. 70% of folks wont understand what he'll be talking about coz they are kept illiterate for ages.

Fata Morgana

Comment

Why blame Nawaz Sharif?

Let me tell you an old Indian story. When Damayanti fell in love with Nala, gods tested her. Three of them assuming the same form as Nala, challenged her to distinguish mortal Nala from immortals. She prayed to Parvati for help. Parvati advised 'Look at their feet. The gods leave no shaddows, their feet never touch the earth and their eyes never blink'

The Military is the almighty immortal God of Pakistan. They never admit failure, claim success without blinking eye, no shaddow of their operations is left, it is all blamed on civilian govt. and their feet never touched the earth, far aloof from masses who do not want war.

Now that operation has failed, quest for scpegoats has begusn and civilan govt. is being being held responsible for a failure of military exercise in which he was not consulted.

Comment

Second thing is that operation was already militarily failing, so why not get Clinton's 'personal interest' in this?

Another guess is that politicians and military chiefs have huge assets in western banks and are prone to being blackmailed.

Comment

I dont think the military operation failed, it was brought to FIASCO by the initiative takers.

As long as the folks stay illiterate; the looters will loot, of course!

Fata Morgana

Comment

Its very big humiliation you know if he didnt went on to make deal with ladies man clinton we would have gotten kashmir by now who knows....this whole thing was planed 10 to 12 years go by some guy you know and his whole planing went down the drain i think he should be taken off the prime minister thing and put on a donkey with his face coverd with black ink and show him parts of pakistan and or if we can kill him we should. we pakistanis need some hard rock leader like Zia and intelligent leader as Bhoto thats it aand we can make up for some khomeni so we can do something about our problems in pakistan!!! these deal makers will only think about them selves and not the people we need a loving caring leader who care about his people and their wills we have been unfortunate all along god may help us so called named "MUSLIMS"....i cant write no more its sooo forastrating and makes you wana nuke every person who makes deal of other peoples lives!!! Shame on our leader!!!

Jaawan :-(

[This message has been edited by Jaawan (edited July 10, 1999).]

Comment

You dont wish or desire a leader. A nation brings forward a leader as the nations is.

Jaisi qoum hogi, waisa hi leader milay ga(Al-qur'an)

Fata Morgana

Comment

I agree, the nation gets the leader it deserve. Nawaz will go down in history as the man who sold the Kashmiris for his own personal interest. Shame on him and his lackeys especially Sartaj and Mushahid, who are busy selling the humiliation to the nation.

Comment

after 52 years of bad bad bad luck and humiliation one can only hope&wish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[This message has been edited by Jaawan (edited July 10, 1999).]

Comment

Working...
                    X