Poor Musharraf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Poor Musharraf

[font='Times New Roman'] Col. Riaz Jafri in his retired age keeps himself busy writing letters to almost all the newspapers of [/font][font='Times New Roman']Pakistan[/font][font='Times New Roman']. It is a good thing to spare some moments for the community. Though sometime he touches issues of community interest and he appears to be burning his blood on extravaganza etc but his guns always like all others are towards civilians and civilian politicians. In his latest he says that his friends dub him as pro-Musharraf whereas in his own words he only likes General Musharraf due to his hard working, honesty and trying introducing democracy. He says but so much hard work of General Musharraf is not producing his desired results as civilian Prime Minister Shaukat Aziz is playing havoc with national exchequer by employing a “Fauj-e-Zafar Mouj” of ministers and parliamentarians and keeping their perks increased. Last he says somebody advice “Poor” Musharraf what to do. I used to read Col. Jafri’s scribblings with interest and with regard but this juaindence one has given me a bitter taste. It is quite right that Shaukat Aziz has a Fouj Zafar-e-Mouj and he keeps on increasing their perks but point is is Shauk Aziz independent and free in his actions? The answer we all know. Shaikh Rashid may keep saying we are free and independent and we take out our decisions but when for a small step like increasing or decreasing pensioners/widows savings scheme rates the orders come from Uncle Sma’s land of opportunities who give any weight to Shaikh Rashid. Like wise what ever Shaukat Aziz may say every one knows how independent he is. Col. Jafri has totally blinded him as to why Shaukat Aziz has employed this Zafar-e-Mouj? The answer even Col. Jafri knows. Shaukat Aziz is a reputed international banker. He is a serious man and would not personally like people like Faisal Hayat, Sher Afghan, Nazir Najis, Sheik Rashid, Ijaz Ul Haq around him. He has to employee all these traded-horses on huge national expense only to buy their loyalties and keep their mouths shut on issues of uniform, double posts to keep General Musharraf’s chair strong so that when this Zafar-e-Mouj is concentrated “eating” its perks the General could concentrate on his hard work for rebuilding the country. Now that General has given indication that he might stay beyond 2007 naturally Shaukat Aziz would have to employee more and spend more. Chaudhary Shujat has already proposed for this purpose to give more development funds and tours abroad for those who are not attending the parliament. Col. Jafir lastly requests someone may advise "poor" Musharraf what to do. My advice to Col. Jafri is convey my advise to General that [/font][font='Times New Roman']Pakistan[/font][font='Times New Roman'] was made in the name of Islam and it is truly a fort of Islam. I am that is not of Mullas, nor that of mixed marathons with half nickered girls nor that interpreted by Uncle Sam. But that Islam which is real Islam and which is in our hearts. God has always saved [/font][font='Times New Roman']Pakistan[/font][font='Times New Roman'] and would Save it. Hence if General is really sincere for Pakistan and on which I have no doubts he truly is then first thing General needs to do get rid of all these Naji type ministers like Ijazul Haq, Faisal Slaeh, Sher Afghan, MQM. Keep four or six true people as Minister. Re-start your hard work starting with name of ALLAH. Keep the country supreme and not his chair. Then he should totally forget about his chair. No MMA can hurt his chair, no MQM blackmail him, no ten Nawazs or 50 Benazirs can shake his chair as he would be depending on God. God will save his chair and the country. Otherwise remember Bhutto was saying on Radio TV his chair was too strong and third day his chair had gone. [/font]

[font='Times New Roman'] [/font]

Re: Poor Musharraf

Pls make sure your posts are readable. Thanks.

Comment

yes the article is very hard to read- font font font
      The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

Good article. If it would have been easy for me to read.
        The beginning of wisdom is found in doubting; by doubting we come to the question, and by seeking we may come upon the truth.

Comment

^^ It was much better if some one of you guys have made the corrections as well......
          [Corrected Article]

Col. Riaz Jafri in his retired age keeps himself busy writing letters to almost all the newspapers of Pakistan. It is a good thing to spare some moments for the community. Though sometime he touches issues of community interest and he appears to be burning his blood on extravaganza etc but his guns always like all others are towards civilians and civilian politicians. In his latest he says that his friends dub him as pro-Musharraf whereas in his own words he only likes General Musharraf due to his hard working, honesty and trying introducing democracy. He says but so much hard work of General Musharraf is not producing his desired results as civilian Prime Minister Shaukat Aziz is playing havoc with national exchequer by employing a "Fauj-e-Zafar Mouj" of ministers and parliamentarians and keeping their perks increased. Last he says somebody advice "Poor" Musharraf what to do. I used to read Col. Jafri's scribbling with interest and with regard but this jaundice one has given me a bitter taste. It is quite right that Shaukat Aziz has a Fouj Zafar-e-Mouj and he keeps on increasing their perks but point is is Shauk Aziz independent and free in his actions? The answer we all know. Shaikh Rashid may keep saying we are free and independent and we take out our decisions but when for a small step like increasing or decreasing pensioners/widows savings scheme rates the orders come from Uncle Sma's land of opportunities who give any weight to Shaikh Rashid. Like wise what ever Shaukat Aziz may say every one knows how independent he is. Col. Jafri has totally blinded him as to why Shaukat Aziz has employed this Zafar-e-Mouj? The answer even Col. Jafri knows. Shaukat Aziz is a reputed international banker. He is a serious man and would not personally like people like Faisal Hayat, Sher Afghan, Nazir Najis, Sheik Rashid, Ijaz Ul Haq around him. He has to employee all these traded-horses on huge national expense only to buy their loyalties and keep their mouths shut on issues of uniform, double posts to keep General Musharraf's chair strong so that when this Zafar-e-Mouj is concentrated "eating" its perks the General could concentrate on his hard work for rebuilding the country. Now that General has given indication that he might stay beyond 2007 naturally Shaukat Aziz would have to employee more and spend more. Chaudhary Shujat has already proposed for this purpose to give more development funds and tours abroad for those who are not attending the parliament. Col. Jafir lastly requests someone may advise "poor" Musharraf what to do. My advice to Col. Jafri is convey my advise to General that Pakistan was made in the name of Islam and it is truly a fort of Islam. I am that is not of Mullas, nor that of mixed marathons with half nickered girls nor that interpreted by Uncle Sam. But that Islam which is real Islam and which is in our hearts. God has always saved Pakistan and would Save it. Hence if General is really sincere for Pakistan and on which I have no doubts he truly is then first thing General needs to do get rid of all these Naji type ministers like Ijazul Haq, Faisal Slaeh, Sher Afghan, MQM. Keep four or six true people as Minister. Re-start your hard work starting with name of ALLAH. Keep the country supreme and not his chair. Then he should totally forget about his chair. No MMA can hurt his chair, no MQM blackmail him, no ten Nawazs or 50 Benazirs can shake his chair as he would be depending on God. God will save his chair and the country. Otherwise remember Bhutto was saying on Radio TV his chair was too strong and third day his chair had gone.

Originally posted by Edward Phelps
          The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.

Comment

Working...
          X