Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is western monopoly over the world coming to an end ? Is it good or bad ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is western monopoly over the world coming to an end ? Is it good or bad ?

In the past 400 years western people dominited world economy, inventions and in return dominated world politically and militarily.

However, in resent years western capital is shifting to asia showly with outsourcing. Slowly Asians are dominating former western monolopies. Most of the cars in Europe and North america are Asian made.

Sooner or later Asian GDP outout will leave american economic output in the cold.

Is it good or bad for the world ?

Most likely the GM jobs from american layoff will go to Asia

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    GM Plans to Cut 25,000 U.S. Jobs by 2008

WILMINGTON, Del. - General Motors Corp. plans to eliminate 25,000 manufacturing jobs in the United States by 2008 and close plants as part of a strategy to revive North American business at the world's largest automaker, its chairman said on Tuesday.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20050607/...NlYwMlJVRPUCUl
    The Sindhis, Punjabis, Pathans, Balochs, Mahajirs are all my brothers !!! All pakistanis are my brothers !!! Lets work to bring democracy to our land so we can have long term stability and equal rights for all !!! MQM and other racist separatists Murdabad !!!

Re: Is western monopoly over the world coming to an end ? Is it good or bad ?

I don't see western monopoly of the world coming to an end untill it faces real competition in the face of a State which has more or equal power in terms of economy and military to remove it from the regions.

Untill then you will see western interference and causing problems in asia, africa and middle east continuing.

Comment

Is western monopoly over the world coming to an end ?
      No. It is not.

Is it good or bad ?
      It's good that it is not.
      "I met the surgeon general - he offered me a cigarette. " --Rodney Dangerfield

Comment

6 correction MV...the concept of western is a misnomer. It is those who get it..and those who don't. Europe is done...Kaffirs are next. America will still run the world for the next 100 yrs or so. After that it is BRICUSA all the way. US will always be relevant.... It needs to get over this war on terror crap and lay into the sihtheads once and for all...because in 20 years time...if US doesn't..China and India will. and to the victor go the spoils.
        Now repeat after me...."Jeter is the prophet and Rivera is the savior"

Comment

PD, I've always looked at it as a detour, it's the trailer before the movie. (war with China no, epic political maneuvering and power switches, yes. Enjoy the show, mideast is on the sidelines.)

Comment

Working...
          X