• Time
  • Show
Clear All

rulers useless web sites

[font=Courier New][/font]

[font=Courier New]

[font=Times New Roman][/font]

Muhammad Riaz of Thana through his letter referring to websites of President and Prime Minister says these are useless it contains their speeches, their travels abroad coverage etc which people have already long ago read in newspapers. I am not aware of if the Prime Minister has his own web site. I tried the search engine but could not find but I know a few months back President of Pakistanís web site was with much fan fare introduced. If one goes to this site now he would find some of the entries are three months old. Reading the Presidentís messages or replies gives an impression the earlier love for people by President has gone and now either the President does not give reply or the people are no more writing to the president. From the dates of message on site one can well see this.

[/font]

Re: rulers useless web sites

it doesnt harm anyone, if it hasnt benefitted!
    having a website is not a taboo, president of a country is an institute/organisation of that country, so there is nothing wrong with showing and telling about himself on more personal side.

FYI

http://presidentofindia.nic.in/
    www.whitehouse.gov
    پاکستان پاکستان

Comment

Originally posted by zfrmood

[font=Courier New]

[font=Times New Roman][/font]

Muhammad Riaz of Thana through his letter referring to websites of President and Prime Minister says these are useless it contains their speeches, their travels abroad coverage etc which people have already long ago read in newspapers. I am not aware of if the Prime Minister has his own web site. I tried the search engine but could not find but I know a few months back President of Pakistanís web site was with much fan fare introduced. If one goes to this site now he would find some of the entries are three months old. Reading the Presidentís messages or replies gives an impression the earlier love for people by President has gone and now either the President does not give reply or the people are no more writing to the president. From the dates of message on site one can well see this.

[/font]

what is wrong with having a website?
      Oh, everything's too damned expensive these days. This Bible cost 15 bucks! And talk about a preachy book! Everybody's a sinner! Except this guy.

Comment

Web sites or any other means of information access point is always good. The problem we are facing since Jinnah died is we are having USELESS leaders.

Comment

Working...
        X