had they been real loyal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

had they been real loyal

[font=Times New Roman]Punjab Chief Minister on April 4 addressing a public meeting in Jhang slammed those who are against women participating in mixed marathons. According to Reuters Punjab Sports Minister Naeemullah Khan Shahani had declared that marathons would be held with women participating. Marathons and sports activities by women are good healthy activities. I personally like General Pervaiz Musharraf. I can feel he is real sincere towards the country. The expression on his face when he talks of Pakistan is unique and convincing. There can be some difference with his policies or thinking which in a developing society like Pakistan where his Government encourages expression is natural. To some extent I too do not like much his too much inclination towards USA but at the same time I know he is in the Chair and he actually knows what are the problems and it needs remaining too close to USA though US is not anyone’s particularly a friend of any Muslim country. I do not like most of western styles like dresses, living jointly by men and women, leaving old in old houses etc. nevertheless I am also not that much orthodox and do appreciate General Musharraf’s vision towards modern enlightenment to remain with the today’s world. Marathons I do like though I do not personally like mixed one but if these are held I will not criticize it. General Musharraf as I said is very sincerely ruler but so far he has not been able to deliver for the common man. His failure is mainly due to the reason that he is alone. It is unfortunate he perforce has to opt same old corrupt faces whom actually do not like. But I also know this every man who wants to remain on chair keeping such corrupt faces is his compulsion to keel hold on the chair. General Musharraf perhaps does not know that these faces who came with new masks with ever new ruler and change loyalties on rise of new sun are not trustable and are not from their heart with them. For example Chief Minister and Sports Minister of Punjab. If General Musharraf wants to really know their loyalty with him he should check if showing their support to General’s slogan of modern enlightenment both these brought their own family ladies into those Marathons or not. If they had it would show they really are with General on his march towards modern enlighten and if they have not brought their own ladies and have encouraged ladies of others then it would naturally prove they from their heart are not with General’s policies and like Khar, Dr. Sher Afghan etc are just riping the fruits of time. [/font]

[font=Times New Roman] [/font]
Working...
X