Europe and Immigration [Split]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Europe and Immigration [Split]

europe - land of xenophobia and terrible terrible visa rules which ensure pretty much no one from outside can work a half decent job. go tell your lies to someone who doesnt know what europe is.
    Simple ain't easy.

Re: Are we always right

LOL!!! Terrible laws? Have you seen the proposals under the EU and the Berne Initiative? Queer i would surprised if you could locate Europe on a map.
    You can't fix stupid. So might as well troll them!

Comment

give me a break. i have friends studying in europe's premiere institutions. while the education is top notch, their goverments are so paranoid these foreigners will steal their jobs, they have to leave their countries within 15 days of their graduation. what a bunch of paranoid losers.

your EU and Berne initiative is nothing but a collective effort by paranoid idiotic european states to pool forces and keep out non-whites and non-europeans from taking over traditionally white jobs.

europe is a horror story for any half-educated non european seeking entry. period.
      Simple ain't easy.

Comment

Originally posted by queer
        give me a break. i have friends studying in europe's premiere institutions. while the education is top notch, their goverments are so paranoid these foreigners will steal their jobs, they have to leave their countries within 15 days of their graduation. what a bunch of paranoid losers.
        Swiss regulations under the B Permit can be renewed at the drop of a hat at that for 1 year even though you may not be in the educational institution for a full year. Dutch laws are more relaxed. Italian rules are the easiest. The french have a unique system. Germans are crazy esp with their visas. But over all they are pretty simple and straight forward rules and they are available on the website.

As for your friends leaving that must be an issue where they did not do the paper work properly.

Aww...NYA did i hurt your feelings?

Comment

No Yaar, just there's so much BS one can take in one topic. Man, diversify a little. You have been flipin Berne initiative for the past 40 years, it'stime to talk about something else. Europe sucks. Only Southern Europe is good place to go for vacation, the rest of it just simply sucks.

Comment

Actually can't be possible. The berne initiative was proposed in 2001. NYA got rejected for the visa to France eh?

Comment

I wouldnt touch france with a 6 foot pole.

Comment

CM, quit dodging the issue. we arent talking stupid student visas here. European countries, germany included are super-tightassed when it comes to issuing work permits to non europeans. in fact, they make americans look like generous angels.
                Simple ain't easy.

Comment

Again not true. Work visa's in Germany are easier to get than student visas. In 2002 i think there was a policy by the government to increase the amount of work visas. The local labour union went nuts. As they needed the people and couldn't increase the visa quota, they relaxed the rules instead.

Comment

Yeah I saw 2 or 3 South Indians at Frankfurt Airport last time I was there.

Comment

And France certainly doesn't want any of you, as President Chirac says, and Iím paraphrasing, " The immigrates stink up the country."

Comment

Not true CM.. i am from Germany. Germany is better than US in terms of security but having a proper life US is far better. The jobs in Germany are only offered to those in Germany first and if they dont find a suitable candidate then could be given to a foreigner. So even with better qualification u will still not end up with a job.

And about the working visa.. it really raised a storm.. and one of the politician from the right wing CDU, said that we want more children than indians in Germany.

Comment

Germanys' unemployment rate is over12%, they don't HAVE any jobs....
                          Boycott Venezuelas State owned Citgo.

Buy Royal Dutch Shell gasoline!

Comment

Working...
                          X