Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fiscal Electronic Cash Registers (F.E.C.R.) in Pakistan law and economy

Hello,

I have studied all online resources I found, goverment portals and even few laws, icluding Sales Act 1990. However, not all is clear to me and I would like to ask you some questions regarding the electronic cash registers in Pakistan country:

1. Use of electronic cash registers (ECR) with fiscal memory is a must or not? What is approximate % of traders using such electronic cash registers and how they are being mainly used?

2. What companies and manufacturers are selling ECR on your market? What models they have to offer? Which is most popular one? And how much does it cost?

3. Can you provide links and urls of online stores selling ECR or your local manufacturers sites? Or any other information on that matter would be useful.

Thank you for help.

Stepan
    Last edited by stepansan; May 27, 2005, 06:47 AM.

Re: Fiscal Electronic Cash Registers (F.E.C.R.) in Pakistan law and economy

http://www.cbr.gov.pk/newst/sros/1998sro583st.htm
    http://www.cbr.gov.pk/newst/sros/1999sro1039st.htm

above link shows what is required for a retailer, ECR can also be used to submit accounts, but its not necessary.

I am not sure who provide most of ECR in Pakistan, but in my personal experience mostly used is CASIO brand, good retailers use them but I doubt if they use these for financial statements to goverment or tax department. they may use it for own purposes within company.

largest retail chain that uses these register can be Utility Stores has branches in medium and some small towns. most medical pharmacist also major users.
    and also big retails stores, ie, Al Fateh, EnEM , HKB, etc. Shezan, and many more I cant name all of them

major players already in market, NCR, ICL, IBM has presence in Pakistan and ME.
    پاکستان پاکستان

Comment

To Shak Kills,

Thank you for insight and additional information regarding the Pakistan market of ECR. Now it's much more clear to me.

By the way do you happen to know when and if your goverment is going to make use of ECR essential? When all traders would be moved to ECR and fiscal control?

Thank you.

Stepan.

Comment

Hello All!

Does anyone else know some information about cash registers usage? Any information is helpful. Maybe some links to local search engines or manufacturers and dealers of cash registers.

Stepan

Comment

try with differen key words.
          e.g business machines. cash registers etc

http://www.jamals.com/search/

this is yellow pages of Pakistan
          good luck
          پاکستان پاکستان

Comment

Working...
          X