Amnesty International slams Israeli facist war crimes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amnesty International slams Israeli facist war crimes

The world's biggest human rights watch group says the [american] funded zionist occupation forces are acting like nazis in palestine

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/4580139.stm
    Last edited by Ma Mooli; May 25, 2005, 03:43 PM. Reason: watch the lingo.
    The Sindhis, Punjabis, Pathans, Balochs, Mahajirs are all my brothers !!! All pakistanis are my brothers !!! Lets work to bring democracy to our land so we can have long term stability and equal rights for all !!! MQM and other racist separatists Murdabad !!!

Re: Amnesty International slams Israeli facist war crimes

stupid AI. don't they know they are not suppose to talk abt israel in this manner. but then who cares wht they say. we all know israel is there to wipe out palestinians and thus claim all the land. reports or no reports, this will continue and USA will continue to support this terrorist nation.

Comment

No mention of nazi's in the article, just making up stuff as you go along PBH? I do see that the article condemns Pals suicide bombing, bravo, who's the [edited] now?
      Last edited by Ma Mooli; May 25, 2005, 03:36 PM. Reason: personal attack

Comment

The Zionist Squatter state of israel founded on sucide bombers and terrorism like the irgun and stern terrorist groups now have the audacity to complain about palestinian groups bombing jews.

As for the breaking every human right what do you expect from racist zionists they think they are the chosen people and every other human being are animals.

Comment

Working...
        X