The Return of Salam Pax..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Return of Salam Pax..

Salam pax..the Baghdad blogger has started posting again..after a long absence (several months).. anyway his attitude to whats going on in Iraq has changed a lot too:

I know it's been a while and a lot has changed since I wrote on the weblog ... I've lost, really, a lot of the optimism I used to have. I mean no longer think it just has to get better, it's kind of, you're not really sure which way it's going. I'm not only blaming the American administration for the huge f*ckups and the lack of vision, I'm really disappointed with Iraqis. Instead of seeing the removal of Saddam as a great chance to build something good out of the rubble of what he and the war left us, we seem to be sinking deeper into chaos from internal disputes.

Salam Pax
    How can a man die better than facing fearful odds for the ashes of his fathers and the Temple of his Gods?

Re: The Return of Salam Pax..

I guess Pax is pissed that gay rights for the likes of him, have not been advanced?

Comment

^
      Or pissed that Sunnis are filling the streets with the blood of other Muslims?

Comment

^

Yup, and American soldiers butchering Shia's as well.

Comment

The U.S. wants stability while the radical Muslims who kill indiscriminately (allowed so the Jihad against the U.S. does not halt) with their suicide bombs want chaos.

Comment

^

So the US killed thousands of Shia's for stability? Maybe that is what Hitler said to his generals when he ordered the gassing of Gypsies, Jews and Slavs?

Comment

Those Iraqi militants who are disrupting the rebuilding of Iraq are being liquidated no matter what brand of religion the follow. You look foolish and discredit yourself when you make such comparisons to Hitler.

Comment

^

The thousands of Shia's you slaughtered were not "militants" but freedom fighters, and innocent bystanders. Your defense of the killing of some 100,000 Iraqi people by your army makes you look foolish and rather pathetic, but entirely predictable.

Comment

Working...
                X