This is just one instance...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is just one instance...

...How many places and people would there be that were a part of even more heinous treatment than we will witness in the link I provide...

My only worry is, how much time do we have left till the guns of US come to liberate Pakistan...And it will...The only Muslim nuclear power in the world, how can they sleep at night...

How could we? When Russia and America were willing to destroy the world at a moment's notice?

May Allah :swt: make us strong enough to answer in kind to what that warmongering country has in store for us...

Pakistan's future?

P.S. Don't be shy of exploring that site...It's very interesting...
    Focus not on who you are but what you do...
    ])>:::}-:Salams:-{:::<([

Re: This is just one instance...

Future would be too much of a stretch, Pakistani intelligence has already started working on the same lines, LINK.
    بِن دانا پانی میں جی لواں
    بِن انَک میں جی نہ سکاں

Comment

If US came to rescue Pakistan from itself, it will be a blessing. With a track record of killing 3 Million of its own, daily Minority killing, Daily Honor Killings, outnumbers all the killings by Americans since 1674. I pray to Allah :swt: that someone come and rescue Pakistan from itself.

Comment

Pakistanis don't have the brains to kill 3 million people and get away with it.

Comment

So would it be the rescue like they are doing in Eyerak or would it be the one they are already doing by feeding the head of the ArmyÖ.ohh it reminded me they can always "cut" that off.
          بِن انَک میں جی نہ سکاں

Comment

Minime Bhaijan, I thought the topic is about Pakistanís future. Is Eyerak now part of Pakistan? In that case we donít need a visa to go to Begadead. Thatís an excellent news.

Comment

Sir ji the topic is still about Pakistan and its rescue but not the way Eyerak is being rescued.
              بِن انَک میں جی نہ سکاں

Comment

Minime Bhaijan, Eyrak is not being 'rescued', it is being liberated from tyrants. You see, Eyerakis invaded neighboring countries, killed hundreds of thousands of it's minorities. If Pakistan did that, you can be sure that it will be Ďliberatedí in the same manner, but it hasnít invaded its neighbors (actually it canít, caz it is not that powerful), it hasnít gas bombed its minorities, it has only killed a few at a time. So the two are very different cases.

Comment

Originally posted by MiniMe
                  Future would be too much of a stretch, Pakistani intelligence has already started working on the same lines, LINK.
                  This is one reported instance; there must be many more. All it means is that
                  Americans of Pakistani origin are not immune to torture by Pakistani authorities.
                  The same was true of the Americans of Arab origin who went to Israel.

In the near future, I can see madhnaee suing Pakistani authorities for hanging
                  him by his wrists for 4 days and delivering chitrole on his behind.

Comment

Some good rational thinking there Lajawab.

1) The prisons in Pakistan already pretty much look like Abu Ghraib. But of course you could know that if you bothered to look it up. There are far more reported instances of torture and extrajudicial killings in Paksitan than half the countries in the world. They just don't allow cameras....

2) Pakistan has no natural resources, so why would you be invaded? The only only other possible reason is that you are a threat. So don't be a threat, clean your own house. Get rid of extremeists, get on with your voting for President, and live up the post-partition promise. Find peace with India.
                    Boycott Venezuelas State owned Citgo.

Buy Royal Dutch Shell gasoline!

Comment

OG, itís easier for you to say that. Go there and see for yourself. You need connections even to get a rail ticket for travelling from Lahore to Kala Shah Kakoo. Please donít ask me where Lahore is.

Pakistanis have gotten what they deserve. They have their own Islam (stamped in the passports to remind them). Women can run marathons in high heels, and Murree brewery can keep churning out malts (for exports, as well as for consumption by local non-Muslim, but mainly for export), and thatís just the beginning of the Islamic Republic. But I would strongly recommend for you to take a trip there. I am going there in a few weeks, if you wana join me, let me know. You can stay with my parents and experience some real Paki hospitality.

Comment

Working...
                      X