• Time
  • Show
Clear All

O nation of Islam ...

come to the aid of zarqawi..asap.

Zarqawi wounded, website says

James Sturcke and agencies
    Tuesday May 24, 2005

The leader of al-Qaida in Iraq, Abu Musab al-Zarqawi, has been wounded, according to a statement published on the internet today.

"O nation of Islam ... Pray for the healing of our Sheikh Abu Musab al-Zarqawi from an injury he suffered in the path of God," said a statement on a website known for its militant content. The statement was attributed to the al-Qaida Organisation for Holy War in Iraq but its authenticity could not be verified.

The statement, said to have been posted by the insurgent group's media coordinator, Abu Maysarah al-Iraqi, did not say how or when Zarqawi was injured.

Zarqawi has been linked to the bombing of the UN headquarters in Baghdad in August 2003 and is thought to be responsible for the kidnapping of western workers including the British hostage, Ken Bigley. Reports since Bigley's death last October suggest Zarqawi may have personally beheaded the 62-year-old engineer.

The Jordanian heads the US-led coalition's most wanted list and there is a $25m (14m) reward for his capture.
    There were rumours among the intelligence community in recent weeks that
    Zarqawi had been shot, possibly in western Iraq near the Syrian border, where US forces have been mounting an offensive against insurgents.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/Iraq/Story...491265,00.html
    O He whose Name is a Remedy, whose remembrance is a Cure, and whose obedience is Wealth!

Have mercy upon him whose capital is hope and whose weapon is tears!

Re: O nation of Islam ...

"nation of islam" hmmm them guys now looking for farakhan to help them or somfin.

Islam and muslims both will be better served if their were fewer ppl like obl and zarqawi.
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

I would pay big bucks to see Zarqawi, OBL, ODB, and Farakhan on tour.

Comment

Public Enemy #2 or just #2?
        Now repeat after me...."Jeter is the prophet and Rivera is the savior"

Comment

They shoot injured animals to put them out of their misery, so Zarqawi should be getting a bullet in his wahabi backside sometime now.

Comment

Is Zarqawi an Imam?
            Can you Hear me Now!! Good

Comment

Your number one spokesman is injured! Pray like crazy folks!
              Boycott Venezuelas State owned Citgo.

Buy Royal Dutch Shell gasoline!

Comment

^ can't we just riot somewhere?
                Now repeat after me...."Jeter is the prophet and Rivera is the savior"

Comment

At last, Thanks to US.

So now this new guy Al-........i where is he from? Abha, from that Al-Aanazi tribe.
                  بِن دانا پانی میں جی لواں
                  بِن انَک میں جی نہ سکاں

Comment

according to the cia this dude died a few times before so what's the big deal?

whatever the case the Iraqi's had a big bbq

58 this month alone
                    Last edited by ravage; May 25, 2005, 02:34 AM.

Comment

Why is this thread here?

And presented in such a nonchalant manner? Is this sarcasm? Is this a funny subject.

On the subject of Zarqawi, it would seem there is ample opportunity to speak out against him in the strongest terms.

I'm confused. What's the point of this thread?

Comment

The thread is news I suppose. But posters generally offer a point of view about that news.

Here, it's just sarcasm.

Hmmm.

I'll ask a question.

Who does more for Muslims?

George Bush or

Zarqawi

Comment

erm i think this thread was brought up to discuss if i admire zarqawi or not. I assure you i dont. apart from a few of his fatwas, i really dunno anything about him.

as for the point of the thread, other have made it pretty well. if id disagreed, id have let them know. hope thats clarifies it.

end of discussion
                          O He whose Name is a Remedy, whose remembrance is a Cure, and whose obedience is Wealth!

Comment

how many times does a bogeyman have to die to stop being a bogeyman?

i guess the US needs another 'face' to the insurgency.. let's invent a 'Syrian' or 'Iranian' one this time please to make it more 'relevant' and let Al-Zarqawi ride into the same sunset OBL rode into..
                            JaddoN kaddya jaloos ghareeba tay shehr ich choatalee lug gayee

Comment

i thought of the phantom menace thing, but these websites seem to churn one fatwa after another.

has he died before? well lucky hes only injured this time.

Comment

Working...
                              X