A cuddle for Iran and a ***** slap for the US: The new face of Iraq

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A cuddle for Iran and a ***** slap for the US: The new face of Iraq

Well well well it looks like the that majority (shia) that voted in the stooge government (mostly shia) into Iraq (now a shia country) is turning. Or maybe the shias played the dumb ass US in the first place?

Not only is Iran getting pally pally with Iraq.......
    [thumb=H]r1943160787414_5943352.JPG[/thumb]
    Iranian foreign minister Kamal Kharrazi (L) and Iraqi Prime Minister Ibrahim Jaafari embrace prior to a press conference in Baghdad May 17, 2005.
    http://news.yahoo.com/photos/ss/even...sp=-1&lsp=6000

......but the Shia embers of hostility are still glowing and with a faux pas or two likely to burst back into flames.

This is maybe a turn for the worse? At a time when more car bombs were set off in a month in Iraq than the whole of last year, yet the US stays to keep the peace...ha!

Anyway rather than me bang on here's some more choice cuts from Iraq.

[thumb=H]flag27414_7451002.JPG[/thumb]
    A boy beats American and Israeli flags painted on the ground with a shoe, after Shiite Muslim cleric Muqtada al-Sadr called Wednesday for Muslims who reject the U.S. occupation of Iraq to paint Israeli and American flags on the ground in front of mosques so people step on them in protest against raids against holy places.
    http://news.yahoo.com/photos/ss/even...sp=-1&lsp=6000

[thumb=H]flag17414_4452073.JPG[/thumb]
    Shiite demonstrators burn U.S. flags as they heed a call by Shiite cleric Muqtada al-Sadr to protest raids against holy places and the previously alleged desecration of a Quran in Guantanamo Bay.
    http://news.yahoo.com/photos/ss/even...bag11705201441

Re: A cuddle for Iran and a ***** slap for the US: The new face of Iraq

Wanna bet that Iran will be the next middle eastern country to reel from the democracy dominoe effect?

Comment

The ***** slap is on Iraqi Sunnis. You are the one hung up on "fear the shia". I say let's give them a chance, sunnis have screwd up Iraq long enough.

Comment

Stu,

Erm you make it sound so negative, unless of course you're looking through to something more sinister :s

Anyway we'll see how the shia play it, coz afterall like Morgan Freeman said in the closeing scenes of se7en "Jon 'Shia' Doe has the upper hand now".

Comment

Originally posted by Seminole
          The ***** slap is on Iraqi Sunnis. You are the one hung up on "fear the shia". I say let's give them a chance, sunnis have screwd up Iraq long enough.
          Me fear shias

Anyway yes lets give em chance I'm sure greater Iran will shift focus and call fiji the next great satan.

Comment

Originally posted by Seminole
            Then you begrudge Iran a nuclear bomb?

Comment

Originally posted by Thap
              Stu,

Erm you make it sound so negative, unless of course you're looking through to something more sinister :s
              sinister for the theocratic regime. Their [email protected] are being squished from all sides.

And as for their "great satan" term for describing the USA, I'd say they're half right.

Comment

Originally posted by Stu
                sinister for the theocratic regime. Their [email protected] are being squished from all sides.

And as for their "great satan" term for describing the USA, I'd say they're half right.
                Iran has more [email protected] than the zionist entity and it's stooge put together, beacuse so far it has all been yap, yap from your side, while they have solidified theit nuclear programme.

Comment

well as I say not much anyone can do about it.

Comment

The zionist entity has been screaming for years about Iran, but has never had the [email protected] to ever do anything, so that should say something.

Comment

Originally posted by Thap
                      well as I say not much anyone can do about it.
                      So you admit that they're lying to the world? Tsk tsk, where's the outcry for being untruthful about WMDs?

I thought this was an Islamic regime? Is there an 11th commandment in the Koran that says it's OK to lie?

Comment

Originally posted by Stu
                        So you admit that they're lying to the world? Tsk tsk, where's the outcry for being untruthful about WMDs?

I thought this was an Islamic regime? Is there an 11th commandment in the Koran that says it's OK to lie?
                        Why are they lying to the world? Their nuclear programme is for peaceful purposes - is that not what you people say as well?

Comment

Working...
                        X