Sermon of Love

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sermon of Love

Here you go. I couldnt find a smuggler today, but here is a snippet from a sermon that the "Sheik that can rock the mosque" delivered.

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/05/19/opinion/19brooks.html?

The rioters are the real enemy, not Newsweek and not the American soldiers serving as prison guards. Just to restore some proper perspective, let me quote a snippet from a sermon delivered by Sheik Ibrahim Mudeiris, which ran last weekend on the Palestinian Authority's official TV station:
    "The day will come when we will rule America. The day will come when we will rule Britain and the entire world - except for the Jews. The Jews will not enjoy a life of tranquillity under our rule because they are treacherous by nature, as they have been throughout history. The day will come when everything will be relieved of the Jews - even the stones and trees which were harmed by them. Listen to the Prophet Muhammad, who tells you about the evil end that awaits Jews. The stones and trees will want the Muslims to finish off every Jew."
    These are the extremists, the real enemy. Let's keep our eye on the ball.
    Can you Hear me Now!! Good

Re: Sermon of Love

P.S I couldnt resist but the day that happens, I'll be in a boat sailing towards Australia or NewZealand.
    Can you Hear me Now!! Good

Comment

Re: Sermon of Love

Originally posted by Verizon
      P.S I couldnt resist but the day that happens, I'll be in a boat sailing towards Australia or NewZealand.
      and u will be most welcome...i'll wait on the sydney harbour
      P.S I Know that I am way off topic here
      Oh, everything's too damned expensive these days. This Bible cost 15 bucks! And talk about a preachy book! Everybody's a sinner! Except this guy.

Comment

Working...
      X