Bad Evil Americans and All Whites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bad Evil Americans and All Whites

The reason I am opening this post is because if I said all Americans and whites were good honest hard working people that didnt really give 2 sihts about Muslims compared to lets say .00000001% of hard working Muslims that do give a siht, the post would be deleted before I click on Submit (must be a function of cookies in vbulletin version 3.0.7).
    Plus it's been a while that all our hard working Muslim Fanatics have not opened a hate thread with that dot blinking so I figured in leiu of my every post methodically being scrutinized, might as well take the initiative and open a hate thread.
    I dedicate this thread to MaMooli and other Pro-Jihadi Guppies.
    All I want to say is that All Hard Working honest wage earing Whites (americans and Britishers only) dont like Muslims. That is why they keep on invading muslim lands and liberating the masses from dictators and other Mullahs that have hijacked countires and the very religion that all muslims practice.
    That deed alone makes all Whites (ok I will use UK-USA) bad. Now can anyone refute this?
    Can you Hear me Now!! Good

Re: Bad Evil Americans and All Whites

ah shudaap, you coconut. your posts get funnier by the day.

ps- were you hopin we'd stop reading at the title?
    O He whose Name is a Remedy, whose remembrance is a Cure, and whose obedience is Wealth!

Have mercy upon him whose capital is hope and whose weapon is tears!

Comment

^^ Mamo do you have anything to contribute towards my thread, in other words do you agree/disagree... or just want to compliment me on my creativeness.

Comment

I have been saying all along that White man is the reason for death and destruction on God's green earth for the last 6 centuries. Where ever they have gone, they have brought chaos, death, destruction and complete descration of the moral valuues. They must be stopped before they get to china. China is the last human hope.
        Weather forecast for tonight: dark.

Comment

yes i agree, all americans are evil, starting with yourself.

ps- funny/weird wasnt a compliment.
          O He whose Name is a Remedy, whose remembrance is a Cure, and whose obedience is Wealth!

Have mercy upon him whose capital is hope and whose weapon is tears!

Comment

China is the last human hope?? If thats the case, dude, we are so dead.
            "Let your friends underestimate your virtues. Let your enemies overestimate your faults." - Godfather.

Comment

^^ Faisal we are not dead. Thats why Pakistani muslims dont protest the killing of Uigher Chinese, how could we, we are so indebted to China. They built the port in Gwadar, they built the karakoram highway, they put the signs in Chinese/Russian from Afghanistan all to the way to West of China (close to Gilgit). So we have nothing to fear. Kaleem is absolutely right. I wouldn't be surprised if Chinese government (since they arrange all protests) staged desecrating Quraan and Pakis just sat there as if nothing happened.

Comment

White man invaded North and South America, Australia, Africa nd the Far East. There they established colonies, engaged in genocide and converting the "savages" to religion. To say they dont like Muslims wud not be correct. White Man seems to be more aggressive, adventurous, enterprizing, domineering. These traits have not been limited to other races, guess how many they killed of each other in WWI and WWII, 100MM and more.

Comment

^^ Guru ji, Not invaded, but explored. White man likes to explore using sea/oceans (wealth of nations, Adam Smith), other nations were not sea faring. Or if the were they hugged the coast thats about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Verizon
                    ^^ Guru ji, Not invaded, but explored. White man likes to explore using sea/oceans (wealth of nations, Adam Smith), other nations were not sea faring. Or if the were they hugged the coast thats about it.
                    Explored/Fondle/Examine/Prospect....accha bahana hai verizon bhai....jo aap kahain, humay qabool hai...

Comment

^^ thanks for reminding me you are right. for moment I sided with whites, which I am not suppose to in this forum or my posts get deleted. Yeah guru ji, specially the dutch colonists were brutal, they killed so many malaysian and indonesians becasue of rubber plantations that all genocides combined would match up the number. What amazes me is that while this was going on the Ummah or he caliphate was still operational inTurkey, but they never bothered to save those muslims, however they did invade india when one of my great great great grandfathers Raja Dahir a well known pirate captured as few ships going to mecca. Oh I see now they generated revenue from Mecca but would nt give 2 sihts about rubber plantations.

Comment

^^ ever wonder what gripe the Armenians have with turks? They calim, millions were massacred, Turks ofcourse deny all claims. Fact is, humankind is capable of unthinkable crimes against their own kind.

Comment

It is a slippery slope to claim a race has certain innate characteristics. It leaves the door wide open for someone to characterize brown people as inferior, less intelligent, lazy, etc.

Comment

and rightfully so.

Comment

Originally posted by Faisal
                              China is the last human hope?? If thats the case, dude, we are so dead.
                              Faisal bhaijaa, let me take my tongue out of the cheek and say it differently. "The man is keeping us down"
                              Weather forecast for tonight: dark.

Comment

Working...
                              X