X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One man's terrorist another man's FBI agent

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/4535661.stm

I am shocked. NOT!
    You can't fix stupid. So might as well troll them!

Re: One man's terrorist another man's FBI agent

Originally posted by CM
    I am shocked. NOT!
    Of course you aren't, you're numbed by all the suicide bombings committed by Islamic terrorists on a day in and day out basis.

Comment

^ now its all clear. makes alot of sense .

Comment

^ it does? I'm dying to hear your theory. Please explain...

Comment

Read the article. The US GOVT PAID someone to stage a terrorist attack. It can do so again and i bet it already has.

Comment

shame on USA.
            we don't have to go too far to see what a terrorist gov USA is, just look at israel and how its been supplying them with weapons to use against innocent palestinians.

Comment

So what's new? This has been going on for ages. Question is: is Bush going to bomb USA for harbouring terrorists?

Comment

Originally posted by CM
                Read the article. The US GOVT PAID someone to stage a terrorist attack. It can do so again and i bet it already has.
                I think you need to read the article again. The CIA belives one of their paid informants was involved in a terrorist bomb attack. That's a far cry from what you are claiming.

By citing this incident from over 50 years ago, I guess your inferring that the suicide bombers all over Iraq today are in fact CIA agents? That would be a pretty neat trick, convincing these muslim youngsters from all over the middle east to do the CIAs bidding by killing some fellow muslims.
                Last edited by Stu; May 12, 2005, 07:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Stu
                  I think you need to read the article again. The CIA belives one of their paid informants was involved in a terrorist bomb attack. That's a far cry from what you are claiming.

By citing this incident from over 50 years ago, I guess your inferring that the suicide bombers all over Iraq today are in fact CIA agents? That would be a pretty neat trick, convincing these muslim youngsters from all over the middle east to do the CIAs bidding by killing some fellow muslims.
                  yeah now after 50 years, CIA is more equiped to coordinate terrorist attacks in the world. and abt CIA believing is a far cry then how abt BUSH & CO BELIEVING & THINKING THAT IRAQ HAD WMD AND WERE INVOLVED IN 911 attacts? wasn't that a far cry from wht they were claiming? that didn't just stop there? look at the mess in iraq now? thousands have been killed by the hands of USA terrorists in uniforms.

Comment

Read the second paragraph of the article Sem. Then quote that for all to read.

Comment

When it rains it pours:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/4546379.stm

A terrorist on US soil and they plan on giving him political asylum. So much for the land of the free and the brave. Yeah they are brave when they bomb women and children in planes.

Comment

"Hate the Amerikee Shaitan campaign" This is how I wud define this 50yr old story.

In the last 50years, majority of Muslim countries and the capitalists were on Uncle Sam's side. All of this and much more was happening right under their noses, and not a whimper. Now that the world is Uni-Polar, everyone wants to bash the big bad ugly American empire. Well, thats fine, might even work in the short term, but longer term, better keep your nose clean cause u never know who and when u might need as a friend....

Comment

LOL! For those without moral convinctions or for that matter a soul ie most of you who defend the US, please explain to me an uneducated fool how the US can continue its war on terrorism and request the extradiction of terrorists, when it lets known terroists on its own soil live in peace and prosper. That indeed is the great american way. After all the US went after Nazi scientists and gainfully employed them.

Comment

Originally posted by CM
                            LOL! For those without moral convinctions or for that matter a soul ie most of you who defend the US, please explain to me an uneducated fool how the US can continue its war on terrorism and request the extradiction of terrorists, when it lets known terroists on its own soil live in peace and prosper. That indeed is the great american way. After all the US went after Nazi scientists and gainfully employed them.
                            Is it really that difficult to understand??? The only terrorists we care about hunting down and destroying are the ones who are threaten us or our way of life. The first time someone in a terrorist group like the IRA flies a plane into a building here in the US, or else attacks some interest of ours abroad they'll get smacked down too.

When someone or something smaller and weaker tries to pick a fight with you, the natural thing to do is come down on them very, very hard.

Comment

Originally posted by CM
                              CM,
                              First, there are people who may not agree with anti-US rhetoric and at the same time not agree with US policies.
                              Second, there is no morality or principled positions when US, the most powerful nation on earth talks to nations of a lesser kind.

Look at it from another angle. When US decided to attack Iraq, was there any morality involved? There was plenty of opposition, yet they did what they had to do. Similalrly, if they want nation states to do their bidding they will just tell them to do so. Right of Preemption is just another word for I hold the biggest stick in town and can hit anyone I feel like, if Ya dont like it well just too bad.

Comment

Working...
                              X