Indian Muslims support Lashkar-e-Taiba

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Indian Muslims support Lashkar-e-Taiba

India may not boast of Muslims’ patriotism for long……

http://www.hindustantimes.com/news/7...0500020000.htm

‘Ghazwa, the mouthpiece of Lashkar-e-Taiba, said in its latest issue that it "feels proud to claim that (our group) is gaining popularity among Indian Muslims".

We are being accepted by Indian Muslims: Lashkar

A Pakistan-based terrorist outfit outlawed in more than one country claims it is gaining acceptance among Indian Muslims.
    Ghazwa, the mouthpiece of Lashkar-e-Taiba, said in its latest issue that it "feels proud to claim that (our group) is gaining popularity among Indian Muslims".
    It said if this trend continued, the Lashkar "could survive for another 100 years". The weekly claimed the group had received huge donations from Muslims in India but gave no figures.
    India has blamed the Lashkar for several terror attacks, including the one on its parliament in December 2001. Besides India, Pakistan and the US have banned the group.

Re: Indian Muslims support Lashkar-e-Taiba

Originally posted by anjjan

‘Ghazwa, the mouthpiece of Lashkar-e-Taiba, said in its latest issue that it "feels proud to claim that (our group) is gaining popularity among Indian Muslims".

A Pakistan-based terrorist outfit outlawed in more than one country claims it is gaining acceptance among Indian Muslims.
    Ghazwa, the mouthpiece of Lashkar-e-Taiba, said in its latest issue that it "feels proud to claim that (our group) is gaining popularity among Indian Muslims".
    It said if this trend continued, the Lashkar "could survive for another 100 years". The weekly claimed the group had received huge donations from Muslims in India but gave no figures.
    India has blamed the Lashkar for several terror attacks, including the one on its parliament in December 2001. Besides India, Pakistan and the US have banned the group.
    Anjaan Bhai,

I have read your posts and find you to be a very realistic person, so when I read a report like this it makes me think twice, I am also sure you know India can boast of being one of the rare countries that inspite of having Muslims as a minority, can still say it is one country with a really really large if not the largest Muslim population in the world.

The point is that there may be a few bad apples but to presume that all the appples are rotten is a bad generalisation, its just like saying all Hindus are fanatics, or muslim haters, I have said this in an earlier post, during the Babri Masjid Episode, I was abroad but my family was in Bombay, and were for all practical purposes literally saved from being looted and killed by Hindu fanatics, by my Hindu neighbours, so there goes that theory of generalisation.

To this day I am still under a great debt of those fine people, thats the only reason I am such a staunch Indian and Muslim. I have also once posted a real long list of Faithful and loyal and famous and accomplished and great Indian Muslims, do some research in the archives.

Its a pity when you think you have seen every thing, something like this jumps up and bites you in the ass.

Kapish!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by anjjan

Indian Muslims..who gave the right to brand all the Indian muslims to be with LT. Terrible. Any fundamental oraganisation can claim many things. Can u brand all Hindus as being followers of Modi and Bal thackeray and the VHP head(i forgot his name). Come on anjjan. Muslims are as patriotic as Indians are. Well they tend not to be when they are majority in some places. But that i think is because of too much of MUllah culture. And i think that same goes true for Hindus as well.

Comment

LeT wishes. ever since Musharraf castrated the whole bunch and took away their training camps, they have been pretty helpless and have resorted to such propaganda.

vinesh man, can you imagine a pakistani LeT mullah trying to get support in kozhikode or malappuram? he'll get stripped naked and have his beard set on fire before he can say Ghazwa..
        Simple ain't easy.

Comment

LeT does have links with the Students Islamic Movement of India (SIMI) because both are Ahle Hadeeth practioners. All you need is a few thugs for conducting cowardly bombings.

The LeT dreams of some sort of Indian Muslim uprising is just wishful thinking. They don't even have the auqaat to conduct revolutions in their own lands, aur niklay janab Hindustan kay sapnay laykar...

Comment

Working...
          X