• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Demonstration against Zionist 'Celebration of Israel'

Start time: 5pm

Venue: Wembley Conference Centre

Date: Thursday 12th May 2005

The Zionist Federation of Great Britain and Northern Ireland is holding a huge party this Thursday 12 May at the Wembley Conference Centre to celebrate the formation of Israel.

IHRC has organised a protest outside the Wembley Conference Centre to demonstrate against the atrocities committed by Israeli forces over the last 57 years and to commemorate Al-Nakba (the catastrophe) that this 'celebration' also marks i.e. the dispossession of the Palestinian peoples, the ethnic cleansing of Palestine and the continued violence and killings perpetrated against the Palestinian people. The protest is also against the continued threats to Masjid al-Aqsa by the Zionist forces, which have rapidly increased in recent weeks.

The protest is supported by Friends of al-Aqsa, Innovative Minds, Palestine Solidarity Campaign, Justice for Palestine Committee, the Scottish Palestine Solidarity Campaign, the Federation of Student Islamic Societies, Muslim Association of Britain, Stop Political Terror & Hizb ut-Tahrir Britain. Demonstrators will also be joined in solidarity by the Orthodox Jewish Rabbis of the Neturei Kerta.

For more information please contact, [email protected].

Islamic Human Rights Commission
    PO Box 598
    Wembley
    HA9 7XH
    United Kingdom

Telephone (+44) 20 8904 4222
    Fax (+44) 20 8904 5183
    Email: [email protected]
    Web: www.ihrc.org

Re: Demonstration against Zionist 'Celebration of Israel'

I think hamas need that address pronto they have gift or 2 to send by dhl

Comment

Originally posted by ak47
      I think hamas need that address pronto they have gift or 2 to send by dhl
      It would be ironic if they did send a welcome a gift via DHL. That's because DHL merged with Danzas whose travel arm helped Jews leave Germany just as WW2 was starting.

With your hate ak47 and my knowledge we can teach the world.

Comment

whadda yer say we hold a day of mourning in WA, tomorrow.
        O He whose Name is a Remedy, whose remembrance is a Cure, and whose obedience is Wealth!

Have mercy upon him whose capital is hope and whose weapon is tears!

Comment

Great idea Ma Mooli, perhaps a banner can be put up?

Comment

that would be nice. are you volunteering to design one?
            O He whose Name is a Remedy, whose remembrance is a Cure, and whose obedience is Wealth!

Have mercy upon him whose capital is hope and whose weapon is tears!

Comment

I like this one, a Pakistani and an Israeli as teamates. Warms the heart.

[thumb=H]jp8630_4638438.JPG[/thumb]

Comment

Israelis are not interested in forging any relations with subcontinental degenerates of Pakistani stock.....
                "Mai baap Amreeka has decided to breakup Pakistan, MQM will support Amreeka and I will not stop killing pukhtoons" - Pir Altaf Bhaggorra of Landan...

Comment

Originally posted by underthedome
                  It would be ironic if they did send a welcome a gift via DHL. That's because DHL merged with Danzas whose travel arm helped Jews leave Germany just as WW2 was starting.

With your hate ak47 and my knowledge we can teach the world.
                  I think that is too much information really because i was being sarcastic and it is very true i hate the cancer squatter state of israel!

Comment

Originally posted by CheGuvera
                    Israelis are not interested in forging any relations with subcontinental degenerates of Pakistani stock.....
                    Did the Israeli Foreign Minister come to your house to tell you this? Can you back this up with a link OR is that your opinion.
                    Can you Hear me Now!! Good

Comment

Working...
                    X