India's 'hood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

India's 'hood

Indians are very proud to call themselves peace-loving, secular, largest democracy etc. What then is the common denominator in the following disputes?

India - Pakistan (territorial dispute)
    India - China (territorial dispute)
    India - Nepal (meddling in internal affairs)
    India - Bangladesh (border skirmishes)
    India - Sri Lanka (Tamils etc)
    India - Fiji (ousting of Indian origin PM)
    India - East Africa (expelling of Indians of mostly Gujrati descent)

Re: India's 'hood

Thanks for giving us so much credits!

Comment

Aye you guys would take something like this as a positive.
      You can't fix stupid. So might as well troll them!

Comment

ulloparatha - the common denominator is called courage of conviction. because we have right on our side we stand up as much as our resources allow.

There are times we do buckle a bit but that's not as much as it used to be or is on your side of the border. Refer WP cartoon related thread

Comment

Actually in the top 5, India violated international norms of law and basic moral values.

Its not called courage of conviction.

It is delusion.

Comment

hood!!!!! .. ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh.. we are all robin hoods right..

Comment

Pakistan is surrounded by 4 nations of which it has issues with 3. Pakistani terrorists/jihadis are found everywhere from Australia to Spain to the USA to Japan. It also killed 3 million of its own people.

China has border/maritime issues with Taiwan, Vietnam, Russia, Japan, The Philippines and India. It has also killed 35 million of its own people during the great leap forward and cultural revolution. Yet it BSes with "peaceful rise"

Wake me up when India beats the above records.

Comment

[QUOTE

Wake me up when India beats the above records.[/QUOTE]

Your alarm bell just rang!!!

Comment

I did not know that any religion has to follow certain rules of compatibility set forth by some central bureau of religious compatibility

AS to "internationally recognized" independence movements, once again I did not know that there was a global agency deciding such things.

Us clay worshipping Hindoos however take comfort in the fact that none of those "movements" have a snowball's chance in hell of succeeding, unlike the one that happened in 1971 in our neighborhood.

Comment

Talwar it doesn't. But sadly very many hindus rather lose their religion to appease your colonial masters. Secondly they are internationally recognized when the UN and various other IGOs say they are. There is a methodology to it all.

If they have no chance in hell, then why would you discuss Kashmir?

Comment

CM,

I take it that Pakistan was never under any colonial rule or the people with last name "Masih" in Pakistan were never Muslims at one time?

We are discussing Kashmir so that the territorial status quo can be finalized at a later date. There is no line item in the Indian agenda for giving up hard won land. Balochistan has more chance to become independent than Kashmir ever had or ever will have.

Comment

Originally posted by alooparatha
                        Indians are very proud to call themselves peace-loving, secular, largest democracy etc. What then is the common denominator in the following disputes?

India - Pakistan (territorial dispute)
                        India - China (territorial dispute)
                        India - Nepal (meddling in internal affairs)
                        India - Bangladesh (border skirmishes)
                        India - Sri Lanka (Tamils etc)
                        India - Fiji (ousting of Indian origin PM)
                        India - East Africa (expelling of Indians of mostly Gujrati descent)

India ready to concede Aksai Chin to China

Comment

Sweety if you wish to discuss Pakistan go to Pak Affairs. Two wrongs do not make a right. Remember that. So back to India. I love the way this site brings off day dreams of men as logical facts.

Comment

And sweety what about the Pak dream of seeing chand sitara flying in Srinagar?

You talked of independence movements and I pointed out the only successful one in India's 'hood since 1947...

You talked of state sanctioned massacre and I pointed out one of the biggest state sponsored one since WWII also happening in India's 'hood...

I thought the topic was about India's 'hood, is it not?

Comment

[Edited]

1. That dream will come true.
                              2. Actually that is wrong. Timor. Palau, Angola. Nambia etc. etc.
                              3. Again wrong. You forget Cambodia. DR Congo etc. etc. (And i am not even consider the crimes of genocide)

If you wish to discuss India's hood by all means do so. Since this is about India's hood, shall we start of with india?
                              Last edited by Ma Mooli; May 10, 2005, 04:21 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X