Iraq and Afghanistan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iraq and Afghanistan

Where is the security? I mean the US is using the 5 billion dollars in oil revenue to fund their illegal colonial occupation of Iraq and Afghanistan, atleast you guys could establish some form of security.

All i read about is how the US army is a bunch of pansies who can't stop people from killing other people. Its like the US army rather have murder and mayhem on the streets, or they just don't have the balls to actually do the job.
    You can't fix stupid. So might as well troll them!

Re: Iraq and Afghanistan

The war in Afghanistan is very legal, and soon America should bomb Pakistan to teach Pakistanis like you a lesson that you can't be feeding on American dollars while barking back at them.

You guys are a new breed of dogs, you eat and bite the owner. Shame...
    "I despise the man who does not guide his life by honour. The very word honour drives me mad". Khushal Khan Khattak

Comment

Lol! Legal? Since when? Show me the rules of law governing warfare where it is legal to attack another country?

[Edited]
      Last edited by Ma Mooli; May 9, 2005, 02:39 PM.

Comment

It gives me great pleasure to see that the official "keyboard jihadi" stance has reverted to criticism of the security situation. Not too long ago you and others were convinced that the insurgency was growing and that a popular uprising that unified shia & sunni was just around the corner.

Unfortunately for you all, the insurgents have been marginalized. They're attempts to create chaos will not be tolerated by the Iraqi people much longer and they will eventually be rooted out by Iraqi security forces backed by US forces.

I'm now eagerly awaiting the eventual/certain shift in your stance to "the US empire will get theirs someday". Well, maybe, but one thing that's for sure is it won't be dealt out by fanatical muslim extremists.

Comment

Marginalized? Ha! You read the news? More body bags pile up daily and your military can't do anything about it? I mean what is the US military there for if it ain't protecting your oil supply?

Comment

Actually that’s the only thing they are doing, protecting the oil supply. I haven’t heard any news lately about any oil field on fire.
            “First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.”

Comment

Sorta shoots hole in the "occupation" thing though. If we wanted to ocupy the country, and had no intention of giving back to the Iraqi people, we would have half a million soldiers there, and would be building a big separation wall between the people and the oil.

The thing you guys miss is that if the Americans were not there, there would be millions of casualties as the Kurds rolled down form the north, and the shia in from the east. The Sunni minority would be slaughtered, and with pretty good reason. Iraqis need to figure out how to rule without a Saddam. They are a little slow at getting it done.....

Now, what has the Muslim world done to build a peaceful Iraq? Nothing? So all those crocadile tears about the sanctions were just so much crap? Must be....
              Boycott Venezuelas State owned Citgo.

Buy Royal Dutch Shell gasoline!

Comment

Yeah right amerikkka stopped a slaughter what kind of stupid argument is that, the yanks where the ones who slaughtered starved and masscred iraqis wholesale for 12 years and now you saying they rescuing iraqis take your head out of the clouds boy!

Comment

These places were safer before their so called liberation

Taliban is on the rise and the less said about Iraq the better.

Talk about military blushes!
                  who stole the sun from the sky

Comment

Originally posted by skhan
                    These places were safer before their so called liberation
                    Laugh it up jihadi wannabe. As far as Iraq is concerned, I doubt the Shia muslims or the Kurds would agree. The ones who aren't in mass graves anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Stu
                      Laugh it up jihadi wannabe. As far as Iraq is concerned, I doubt the Shia muslims or the Kurds would agree. The ones who aren't in mass graves anyway.
                      You guys are great. Its almost refreshing to see such naivete still exists. Well you know what boys. Press on, God Bless America, Our Commander in Cheif and lets bring freedom and justice to all LOL
                      Keep on drinking Fox News like its water boys. We need people like you out there.

Comment

Yep, its hard to defend the mediocrity of your military, not to mention a failed and lost cause.

Scratch that, we are still looking for a cause.
                        who stole the sun from the sky

Comment

lol...these armchair jihadis reveal how incredible they believe the U.S Army reputation is.... when they consider it a failure that the military is not as powerful as God.

just like they had to re-adjust the definition of "ass-kicking" just for the U.S army....where an extremely swift invasion victory and a 1:100 kill ratio in your opponent's land is "getting your ass kicked"

sorry jihadis....true, the U.S army is very powerful...but no, they are not the superhumans you believed they were.

Comment

why are morons talking about iraq and afganistan? because their own 'mujahideen' fok up is over and exposed! if these idiots had their acts sreaight, a.q.khan wouldn't be able to screw up the entire world, osama couldn't have wired the money and pearl would still be alive. pakistan was the acknlowledged epicenter of religius terrorism and now the same bozos want to criticise us?

Comment

Amerikkka is such a superpower it needs help from pakistan and surrounding countries to invade 3rd world nation with non existent army and it still cant complete this simple job.

What would happen if this so called supwerpower faced an equal opponent? Whats stoping this so called powerful nation even taking on small nation with small arsenal like north korea whats the matter is it too hot to handle to have an actual fight i guess veitnam was a lesson that still scares the crap out of them.

Comment

Working...
                              X