X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Car bombs kill 22 in Iraq

Sunday 8 May 2005

BAGHDAD: Two suicide car bombs exploded in a well known square in central Baghdad on Saturday, killing 22 people, including two Americans, the US Embassy said. Iraqi officials said more than 35 people were wounded in the attack in Tahrir Square, which damaged shops and set fire to other cars. The remains of several mutilated bodies were seen lying in the street as fire trucks fought the blaze, which sent a large plume of black smoke up into the sky.

http://dailytimes.com.pk/default.asp...-5-2005_pg7_46

Iraq has today become of the Killing Field of the Dessert just because of the hated American presence there. If the Americans have any shame at all, in my opinion, they should give the Iraqi people their independence.

Re: Car bombs kill 22 in Iraq

Originally posted by Green & White
    Sunday 8 May 2005

Iraq has today become of the Killing Field of the Dessert just because of the hated American presence there. If the Americans have any shame at all, in my opinion, they should give the Iraqi people their independence.
    I guess you haven't been paying attention lately Black & Blue. Just recently some elections were held, and the Iraqi people voted in their own gov't. Let me know if you want me to dig up a link/url...

Comment

Working...
    X