Britain & the BNP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Britain & the BNP

I was a little surprised about one thing in this UK election..the BNP did surprisingly well in the South in fact the highest %age of the vote bagged by the BNP was in East London...While I admit it does feel nice to know that Southerners will start getting called Paki as well..it is NOT a good trend in the long run..
    How can a man die better than facing fearful odds for the ashes of his fathers and the Temple of his Gods?

Re: Britain & the BNP

when i lived down south i was told that there are only 3 types of people in this world
    1. white
    2. black
    3. pakis

and this was by a chinese bloke!! talk about identity crisis

I found the south a lot more racist than the North. In my city, everyone lets everyone else be, London is quite the opposite, theres too many cultures there and im not surprised the BNP managed to gain votes in East London.
    I understand, I just don't care.

Comment

BNP is just another scare tactic to put the frightners on weak minded people to vote for the same old red labour or blue conservatives or the gay loving lib dems.

Comment

east london... nuff said
        The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

No Southerners wont get called Paki's ...we are far too sophisticated for that....... the main reason that the BNP gained votes was the refugee and asylum issue. those who didnt want to go as far as voting BNP voted tory.......... Pakistanis were probably tempted to vote BNP because they are concerned by these issues too.
          May your every wish be granted...
          Ancient chinese curse

Comment

Working...
          X