Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PUSHTUNS,PUNJABIS,SINDHIS, BALUCHIS are all brothers.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PUSHTUNS,PUNJABIS,SINDHIS, BALUCHIS are all brothers.

To My Pakistani fellows:

I may have some fights with others,...BUT you all are my own,..IF I have ever intentionally or un-intentionally hurt anyone,...I APOLOGIZE to all,....

Don't let these Indians succeed here,....
    °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`° ¤ø,¸°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤ ºÂ°`°º¤ø,¸,¸¸,ø¤º °`°º¤ø,¸,¸¸,ø¤º° ºÂ¤Ã¸

A Faith that cannot survive collision with the truth is not worth many regrets.

Re: PUSHTUNS,PUNJABIS,SINDHIS, BALUCHIS are all brothers.

Hey what about Mojahirs...they are pigs right?
    Now repeat after me...."Jeter is the prophet and Rivera is the savior"

Comment

Originally posted by Pinstripe Danda
      Hey what about Mojahirs...they are pigs right?
      They are called sindhis,...don't be jumpy lad,....

Comment

Yeah what about those biharis..remember those assholes..I think that is what you called them.

Comment

Yeah what about those biharis..remember those assholes..I think that is what you called them.

hey ,...mind you language here,...Don't use your family language here,...

Comment

how about those bengalis ..remember those east Pakistanis err..bangladeshis...remember what you called them.

Comment

how about those bengalis ..remember those east Pakistanis err..bangladeshis...remember what you called them.
              PD,

I know for sure one thing,...I won't fight with any Pakistanis or any Muslim here,...we may have some different political point of view,...that's ok,..But No way,..I shall fight with them,...You get your 2 cents and run,...

Comment

^ especially those neighbors of yours who drive in Jags right....

Comment

^ especially those neighbors of yours who drive in Jags right....
                  I don't have Jags neighbor,....do you,..?

Comment

No..no pashtuns who get jags for their daughters..what are you driving these days?

Comment

No..no pashtuns who get jags for their daughters..what are you driving these days?

Hey PD,

I don't think they do that,.....

Comment

Tariq bahi, we know how much you love pathans:

Let me quote you:

>>> Three groups in the world are known as "THICK HEADED",....PATHANS,SIKH, and JEWS.

Always looking for trouble and blaming others for it. They will never listen to anyone or consult, when something will go wrong then they will start blaming and whinnings.<<<

http://www.paklinks.com/gs/showthrea...ghlight=pathan
                        " Judges give justice, not interviews" - Rana Bhagwandas, 21 March 2007.

Comment

Tell me about sikhs Tariq...what makes them thickheaded and non consultative.

Comment

Originally posted by Aalsi
                            Tariq bahi, we know how much you love pathans:

Let me quote you:

>>> Three groups in the world are known as "THICK HEADED",....PATHANS,SIKH, and JEWS.

Always looking for trouble and blaming others for it. They will never listen to anyone or consult, when something will go wrong then they will start blaming and whinnings.<<<

http://www.paklinks.com/gs/showthread.php?t=22041&highlight=pathan

Well,..I was wrong,....then,..those are not my Holy words,....As I said Pushtuns are my brothers,......No matter what you do,..you can't succeed here,....keep playing childish games here,...

Comment

Are jews that bad tariq..what did they ever do to you? YOu meanie..

Comment

Working...
                              X