Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unadulterated Evil, corruption and depravity…

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unadulterated Evil, corruption and depravity…

This Pakistan x major is posting on TikTok about Generals bringing in Pakistani celebrities into ISI safe houses, Zardari flying in foreign women on private planes…He’s talking about a stand off in the military where many officers are standing up to the Haram Khor Ghaddars…

I don't believe anything I see on social media alone. More importantly, I do not spread it before doing my own research about it's authenticity. That Ex-major is only after views and likes from PTI supporters. I am realizing lately that those who consumed social media the most, were most influenced by PTI's narrative as well since 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by decentGuy View Post
      I don't believe anything I see on social media alone. More importantly, I do not spread it before doing my own research about its became authenticity. That Ex-major is only after views and likes from PTI supporters. I am realizing lately that those who consumed social media the most, were most influenced by PTI's narrative as well since 2010.
      They became billionaires going Nawafil?
      I bet the tank and file will revolt against the corrupt Generals and maybe lock them up

Comment

Major Adil Says, he has the videos...I am sure he is not so dumb to lie as there could be serious defamation claims...

Comment

• krash
          krash commented
          Editing a comment
          In this clip he does not say he has any videos.
          He is trying to get out of defamation charges by saying that he did not name anyone, only gave initials.

krash I doubt there will be a lawsuits as all parties are subject to discovery and questioning under oath. If the military personel, politicians don’t want scrutiny in their corruption, they won’t proceed with a lawsuit.

Comment

Pakistan Hero Major blows whistle On Nawaz an Maryam involvement in Arshad Murder and torture..

Comment

Working...
          X