Fornication and Adulatory Committed by Pakistani Muslims

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fornication and Adulatory Committed by Pakistani Muslims

Pakistani men including Imran Khan, how can they do fornication/adultry and consider it as ok? Yet another Pakistani men involved in with white women and had illegitimated child. The judge rightly allowed children to be with their Polish mothers rather than stupid fornicator Muslim father.

IHC orders removal of children's names from ECL after handing them over to Polish mothers

"
    At that, their lawyer replied that one of the women had married the father in 2005 but had not accepted Islam while the other woman had neither legally married the father nor had accepted Islam."

Are you jealous of Imran Khan? If yes, then you are not alone. Many men criticizing IK's loose character around women seem to be doing so only because they never got those chances.

As far as the news is concerned, it is a child custody case that is super common. Nothing unique in it w.r.t Pakistan.

Comment

Originally posted by decentGuy View Post
      Are you jealous of Imran Khan? If yes, then you are not alone. Many men criticizing IK's loose character around women seem to be doing so only because they never got those chances.

As far as the news is concerned, it is a child custody case that is super common. Nothing unique in it w.r.t Pakistan.
      Not at all. It is his personal act, so has done many Pakistani perhaps still doing. I was just talking about moral, ethical and religion point of view, but if you think it is ok, that is fine with me. As regard child custody, one child is 'halali' the other one is '******'. But again if you think it is ok to make '******' child and it has no moral, ethical or religious consequences, why not such acts be officially allowed in Pakistan too? For now, many years I have been observing this phenomenon and is officially acceptable here. However polygamy is banned and declared as criminal offense here. Similarly cheating with wife is also considered as serious crime by the official wife and generally ended up in cutting up of penis by 'Lorena Babbitt'. . I wonder if 'peerni' the wife of Imran Khan is also thinking on the same lines after hearing the obscene audio leaks on the net......

Comment

Originally posted by Sachaydino View Post
        I wonder if 'peerni' the wife of Imran Khan is also thinking on the same lines after hearing the obscene audio leaks on the net......
        You need to understand Gogi Pinki Economic Corridor (GPEC). There are no emotions, its all business. Marriage to IK was pure business for Pinki, Gogi, Manika family, and Buzdaar. From transfer-postings, to public contracting to land grabbing in Punjab were the main concerns. As long as IK facilitated GPEC by all means he is all good.

Comment

Working...
        X