Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Imran Khan says, he could not control the corruption because of CAOS deal with PPP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Imran Khan says, he could not control the corruption because of CAOS deal with PPP

Why was he kept quite as a very honest and strong Prime Minister of Pakistan? Not only he kept quite but he gave 3 years more extension to this so called corruption supporter CAOS. Wasn't it in his power to replace him the moment he got Bajwa involved in helping Zardari's corruption? It is very pertinent case for CJP to take suo moto and initiate court proceedings against Imran Khan, Zardari, Murad Ali Shah and Bajwa to find out the facts if Imran Khan is telling the truth. Whether accused found guilty or not, Imran Khan will be responsible for bad governance and mismanagement.

Imran says corruption couldn’t be rooted out during PTI govt because Bajwa had ‘deal in place’ with PPP

I appreciate the fact that he is trying to come clean without the fear of being judged. Unlike his predecessors who are renowned to brush such things under the carpet as swiftly as they possibly can

Comment

Originally posted by Sachaydino View Post
      Why was he kept quite as a very honest and strong Prime Minister of Pakistan? Not only he kept quite but he gave 3 years more extension to this so called corruption supporter CAOS. Wasn't it in his power to replace him the moment he got Bajwa involved in helping Zardari's corruption? It is very pertinent case for CJP to take suo moto and initiate court proceedings against Imran Khan, Zardari, Murad Ali Shah and Bajwa to find out the facts if Imran Khan is telling the truth. Whether accused found guilty or not, Imran Khan will be responsible for bad governance and mismanagement.

Imran says corruption couldn’t be rooted out during PTI govt because Bajwa had ‘deal in place’ with PPP
      Why does everyone forget that he was installed by the military with western blessings, they misjudged his playboy western past. They thought he will be a friend to the the west, yet he turned into Taliban Khan on one hand, adulterer and Ghari Chor on other hand.

If Bajwa was still supporting him than he would not have any issues with his corruption

Same as Gen Muzammil stealing a billion from Wapda.

Now that Taliban raised flags in Waziristan, many Balochs formed alliance with Taliban.

Pakistan desperately needs foreign support.

Without American support, KP and Balochistan will definitely fall

Comment

Poor IK. These are some very tough times for PTI. Some friends of mine still support PTI but they too know the weaknesses of PTI. I really respect those who don't switch sides in tough times. Anyone who has to switch sides, should do so when their party is in power like Mustafa Nawaz Khokar recently did.

Comment

Originally posted by decentGuy View Post
          Poor IK. These are some very tough times for PTI. Some friends of mine still support PTI but they too know the weaknesses of PTI. I really respect those who don't switch sides in tough times. Anyone who has to switch sides, should do so when their party is in power like Mustafa Nawaz Khokar recently did.
          Tough times for Imran Khan. The support is gone and his party comprised of super permanent lotay soon they will find other political parties or return to parties where they originally belonged. Sex audio leaks are bomb shells for Imran Khan worst than corruption charges facing by Nawaz Sharif or Zardari.

Comment

Working...
          X