Taliban...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Taliban...

I will begin by saying, I TOLD YOU SO!!!

Are we still celebratibg Taliban victory? They are coming, no home, masjid, bazaar will be safe from these wretched terrorists! They won courtesy Pak ISI double game.
    Pakistan condemns the deaths of six people in shelling at the major border town of Chaman.

Now they took control of Anti Terror centre
    Islamist militants seized a counter-terrorism centre in the northwestern Pakistani area of Bannu on Sunday and took hostages to negotiate with government authorities, officials said.

Comment

Red alert issued it Islamabad, that dumbass Munir learnt nothing from 71, slaughter of 33 in Bannu will have insane reverberations, I think they will no take revenge and maybe go directly after the big Pindi boys who ordered the slaughter. There could have been a political solution, first they bomb innocent women and children, now slaughter 33 I am sure many surrendered and they executed them. How convenient that not even one survived.

Comment

Many embassies issuing red alert to staff for risk of attack on Islamabad.
        Would like to get a temperature check on all the naive posters who were celebrating the terrorist win in Afghanistan

Is this the start of civil war?

Comment

I knew the tide will turn and the haramkhors who stole money from starving and were involved in atrocities against unarmed civilians will become targets. TTP has now threatened the top leadership and military brass.
          They seem not specifically targeting the civilians. They have the expertise and equipment to be a very serious threat

Comment

The general people of Pakistan are not with the Taliban as even sheeples don’t believe in them as mujahids. There are protests right now in KP but is anyone listening? Mujhe kiyun nikalaa 2.0 is busy with his own blowpipe blaming the government while his part is ruling KP. All other provincial and federal governments are busy blaming each other while the “neutrals” are busying in non-neutral activities. I think that this situation reminds me of Ibrahim Lodhi who didn’t grasp the danger until it was too late with Babar right next to Delhi.
            Say no to 'islamofascism'..

Comment

Originally posted by Doppleganger View Post
              The general people of Pakistan are not with the Taliban as even sheeples don’t believe in them as mujahids. There are protests right now in KP but is anyone listening? Mujhe kiyun nikalaa 2.0 is busy with his own blowpipe blaming the government while his part is ruling KP. All other provincial and federal governments are busy blaming each other while the “neutrals” are busying in non-neutral activities. I think that this situation reminds me of Ibrahim Lodhi who didn’t grasp the danger until it was too late with Babar right next to Delhi.
              I have yet to meet a Pathan or Baloch who identify with Pakistan. I really feel that as things heat up and Army does heavy handed techniques, it will be a full blown war between Pakistan, Pashtuns/Balochs. TTP has joined alliance with Balochs. Army is acting in a similar fashion as they did in Bengal, The Taliban leader reminded Pak Army of 71. They should look at political solutions, Pashtuns should be given more autonomy, Balochs should not be exploited.

Comment

Stop hanging out with Afghans.

As for balcony, majority would be with Pakistan since the majority actually lives in Sindh and Punjab.

Comment

Originally posted by Doppelganger View Post
                  Stop hanging out with Afghans.

As for balcony, majority would be with Pakistan since the majority actually lives in Sindh and Punjab.
                  When I was at Uni all the quota Pashtuns and Balochs were very passionate about separating, it makes sense as all the wealth is transferred to the Generals and administrators. We had one Pahtun poster here on this forum and he got abused and there was galaam galooch as per usual operating procedures and he left. In the past, I feel the desire was there but the Pashtuns needed Pakistan's help to fight USA, now they are strong, emboldened and motivated. By this time, all hell would have broken lose, mark my words. Talibans like previous ISIS would want expansion, to survive, they need to keep warring.
                  Last edited by Bobby1; 2 weeks ago.

Comment

Working...
                  X