Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Exoduss View Post

Lul bashir uncle ki sub se choti behen. Aukaat*

The same SleekDesign who is done reporting because nobody seems to listen to her no more? Why do you think she was forced to take the steps that she did here already? Mental issues aside, bardasht nahi hou pa raha tha bechari se..

You think she could do better than Muzna, and/or the director?​
    Can you do better than Jeetu Jamali? Aaap say to Jeetu Jamali, Anwar Rao, Jatoi..saab bardasht ho raha hai.
    Last edited by Bobby1; 2 weeks ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby1 View Post

Can you do better than Jeetu Jamali? Aaap say to Jeetu Jamali, Anwar Rao, Jatoi..saab bardasht ho raha hai.
      Lakkar hazam pathar hazam waali misaal kabhi suni hai kisi bewakoof namoone ne?

Lagta hai aapki so called courageous aunty bhaag gayi aapko aadhe raste chor ke

Originally posted by SleekDesign View Post
      I do not know you or any male or female on this forum or on any online forum to take them as friends let alone a lover. My online relationship is totally a bogus story created by you & your team. Probably, you think I had online lovers so it will be easier to have me confused & wondering who you are by using those words leaving an impression as if I did know you. So your latest attempt of trying to create some imaginary past relationship with me is the lamest of all the phases & stages of the evil scheming indians of this forum have used upon me in real life by sending me their paaltu kuttaas & drag me into some... any sort of story which suits their agenda against me, my family & my well wishers in real life.
      Sia, Cardi B aur Billie Eilish ki cocktail. Kaise mizaaj hain aaj aapke?

Comment

Lakkar hazam pathar hazam waali misaal kabhi suni hai kisi bewakoof namoone ne?

Lagta hai aapki so called courageous aunty bhaag gayi aapko aadhe raste chor ke

Sia, Cardi B aur Billie Eilish ki cocktail. Kaise mizaaj hain aaj aapke?
        Just because someone leaves because they find your abuse of females and filthy language repugnant, does not make them non courageous.
        There were thousands like you at the minar incident and at #KarachEats..

Comment

Just because someone leaves because they find your abuse of females and filthy language repugnant does not make them non courageous.
          There were thousands like you at the minar incident and at #KarachEats..
          Hasna tha?

Dus dafa samajhaya tha kyun insecure aurtoun ke paloo ke peeche nahi chupna chahiye

Comment

Hasna tha?

Dus dafa samajhaya tha kyun insecure aurtoun ke paloo ke peeche nahi chupna chahiye
            Women are power now dude. The lion rules thru support from lionesses.

Comment

"Excessively fond of, or submissive to his wife" In other terms a fully dependent husband

Definition of a runmureed, pretty much

Comment

"Excessively fond of, or submissive to his wife" In other terms a fully dependent husband

Definition of a runmureed, pretty much
                I have told my boys to be super nice to life partners. Good women are one in a million, Messi Ronaldo are runmureeds also. Harris is 6-2 190 lbs, beast of a man, I am mentoring him to make 500k a year and most definitely he will cook and clean and treat his lady like gold. I know INCELS get really mad, I am sure with your attitude, you have been rejected every time and shouldn't give relationship advice.

Sam has been super nice to me, she lovingly massages my feet also. First one she kicks my behind. She is the mother of my children and can do whatever she pleases. I feel that I am the luckiest man alive, I get loved the way I have never seen anyone loved like that. Love begets love.
                Attached Files

Comment

Paloo
                  Insecure
                  Auratein

SleekDesign

Comment

Paloo
                    Insecure
                    Auratein

SleekDesign
                    Pehle Bhaai Ki Ghaddari, Phir Ghari Chor ki Garma Garam leak, Phir SD nai Phora...I am here if you need a shoulder to cry on..

Comment

Pehle Bhaai Ki Ghaddari, Phir Ghari Chor ki Garma Garam leak, Phir SD nai Phora...I am here if you need a shoulder to cry on..

Your insecure, courageous mama ain't here for a good third day you stupid little door knob. One Niazi has yet again taken over all of Punjab in her absence. She's most probably sitting in a corner crying, just like her mum Mariam Nawaz is out there whining like the little radio that she herself is

Comment

Your insecure, courageous mama ain't here for a good third day you stupid little door knob. One Niazi has yet again taken over all of Punjab in her absence. She's most probably sitting in a corner crying, just like her mum Mariam Nawaz is out there whining like the little radio that she herself is
                        Unfortunately, you are the new Bengalis for Punjab, so really you shouldn't worry about the politics of the Generals and Elites who have caused starvation for people. Did you listen to IK depraved audio, He pervs over female politicians rather than worry about starving people.

Do many in KHI feel resentment that Bhai sold them out?

Comment

^ If I were you the only thing I'd be concerned for as of now has to be about your mama ditching you in the midst of the storm she voluntarily built for herself. How long until you stop being a pawn in their/her unholy shenanigans?

Comment

Why are we getting personal here?

Comment

^ If I were you the only thing I'd be concerned for as of now has to be about your mama ditching you in the midst of the storm she voluntarily built for herself. How long until you stop being a pawn in their/her unholy shenanigans?
                              Is that what happened to you? Jeetu Jamalis, will create storms for your loved ones till eternity.
                              Cowardice is such beech.

Comment

Originally posted by SleekDesign View Post

Some creatures cannot digest politeness so let me try the language you understand son of a b!tch.

I do not know you or any male or female on this forum or on any online forum to take them as friends let alone a lover. My online relationship is totally a bogus story created by you & your team. Probably, you think I had online lovers so it will be easier to have me confused & wondering who you are by using those words leaving an impression as if I did know you. So your latest attempt of trying to create some imaginary past relationship with me is the lamest of all the phases & stages of the evil scheming indians of this forum have used upon me in real life by sending me their paaltu kuttaas & drag me into some... any sort of story which suits their agenda against me, my family & my well wishers in real life.

Your failed but highly desperate attempts of trying to get me to communicate with a complete piece of sh!t like yourself using various techniques when I really am NOT ONE BIT interested tells much about the haraami inside you as any self-respecting human would 'get' their oqaat & save themselves the insults. Oh just incase I was not clear enough in my previous posts, I DO NOT know you, have not known you or any haraami ever online or in real life & am NOT ONE BIT interest to know you either.

I thought ignoring you would do the job but it has not. So stick to your oqaat & find someone like yourself. The false perception you have attempted to create about me having an online lover or you as my ex-lover will fail miserably just like all your other girri hui attempts. You're nothing more than a pesky annoying macchar, kuttay k bacchay. Find a job. Bugging strange females online in hopes of getting them will not get you anything of benefit.

Agr tum kisi soor ki bajaaye insaan k bacchay huye, you'll quit addressing me after this reply. I AM *NOT* INTERESTED IN YOU OR YOUR OPINIONS. Stop addressing me. Stop quoting my posts.
                                Haaayeyyy

Comment

Working...
                                X