Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ghari Chor...............

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Ghari Chor...............

    Funny that the guy acting like the moral compass of the Universe, Nikkla Salla Ghari Chor...
    It is true that he stole less than others, still after this he lost the right to lecture on honesty..........Million dollars is not like 20 dollars!
    The watch belonged to the treasury.
    He is against the corrupt Army, however the same corrupt Generals appointed him. His favourite Gen Muzzamil stole 1 billion from Pak, under his supervision.

    #2
    He is the false face of "jamhooriyat". A face of fitna, fasaad, dajl (dajjal). An important tool of the core enemies of Pakistan to paint the trusth as false & false as the truth. To paint the real leaders as chors, corrupts, unislamic & portray & promote this utter filth as the ultimate supreme sin-free angelic figure & then make the foolish of Pakistan dance on the finger-tips of the enemy just like they did. What he led by example is the worst in everything. It takes a special kind of shameless to still claim to be "honest" after all the corruption that has been exposed about him his khalaayi makhlooq.

    All that trash imposed on Pakistan in the name of RIYASAT-E-MADINAH. What more powerful hybrid war tool could the enemies of Pakistan use ?

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by SleekDesign View Post
      He is the false face of "jamhooriyat". A face of fitna, fasaad, dajl (dajjal). An important tool of the core enemies of Pakistan to paint the trusth as false & false as the truth. To paint the real leaders as chors, corrupts, unislamic & portray & promote this utter filth as the ultimate supreme sin-free angelic figure & then make the foolish of Pakistan dance on the finger-tips of the enemy just like they did. What he led by example is the worst in everything. It takes a special kind of shameless to still claim to be "honest" after all the corruption that has been exposed about him his khalaayi makhlooq.

      All that trash imposed on Pakistan in the name of RIYASAT-E-MADINAH. What more powerful hybrid war tool could the enemies of Pakistan use ?
      He seems to be a delusional narcissist and an unintelligent misogynist, a mix of a Taliban and a Zani. The hot and steamy Jinn Jinn he did with the Bushra and then acting so saintly. Gen Muzammil who stole Billions was his favourite.

      He is so dumb that he admitted to the theft in front of the whole workd

      Comment


        #4
        Bobby1


        I cannot state enough that all the people that trust the words of this liar imposter take him as their (FALSE) messiah are misguided & doomed. Sooner the khalaayi makhlooq of Pakistan stop taking him as their savior the better for them. He is being misused by afghanis that were fed venom & brainwashed against Pakistan by indian consulates in Afghanistan after 911. Now those Afghanis taking instructions from indian R.A.W / RSS / BJP which also take instructions from global anti-Pak, anti-muslim mafia which wants to keep Pakistan under indian slavery. That's easier for them because no one is over-loaded with toxicity, hate & paranoia against Pakistan more than anti-Pak, anti-muslim indians.

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by SleekDesign View Post
          Bobby1


          I cannot state enough that all the people that trust the words of this liar imposter take him as their (FALSE) messiah are misguided & doomed. Sooner the khalaayi makhlooq of Pakistan stop taking him as their savior the better for them. He is being misused by afghanis that were fed venom & brainwashed against Pakistan by indian consulates in Afghanistan after 911. Now those Afghanis taking instructions from indian R.A.W / RSS / BJP which also take instructions from global anti-Pak, anti-muslim mafia which wants to keep Pakistan under indian slavery. That's easier for them because no one is over-loaded with toxicity, hate & paranoia against Pakistan more than anti-Pak, anti-muslim indians.
          I remember from my Engineering university days and interacting with quota students that most of the Pashtuns were very dissatisfied and supported Pashtunistan, same with Balochs and Sindhis. I do understand that foreign players are very active but are only able to exploit a situation of discontentment. Do you think most Pashtuns and Balochs identify with Pakistan? I honestly feel that KP is just a big liability and hot bed of terrorism and they should be cut loose, if they want to be part of Taliban Govt. Terrorists only succeed if they have support from the population.

          Comment


            #6
            Indian interference in balouchistan is well-documented. & also in all of sindh through MQM. It reduced in karachi after altaf hussein's terrorism was curbed. I think you know sindh from that time. Then india started interference in KP & grew under musharraf & fitna niazi khan's potty-i. Instead of wasting time on indian versions of the stories, try to dig out real facts. indians are masters at exploitation. The owners of RSS also control some segments of Pakistani institutions. They demand or request certain decisions from those segments some of which are against the national interest. Then the same power exploit the local population through indian RSS to create & raise public unrest, discontent in Pakistan. That is also one very smart hybrid war technique that has been used since 1947 for civil war in Pakistan. Some of it is what ZARRAR speaks about.

            Unless those controlling the country affairs learn to say NO when they're asked favours against national interest or 100% reject the pressure to make decisions against national interest, this will go on.

            Terrorists succeed only when they have support from the ghaddars hiding within. Watch Zarrar. I look at fitna khan niazi as the latest ghaddar & their facilitator in Pakistan. Whether he is aware of it or not only the time will tell. But how he has damaged Pakistan es[ecially after being oust exposes alot about him.

            I also noticed one very important dialogue has been removed not only from the official trailer of Zarrar but also from the film.

            About a month ago, the beginning of the trailer, Zarrar (Shaan) says something along the lines of how much damaging & detrimental "fitna & intashar" is for the well being of any country & enemy uses all forms of fitna & intashar as hybrid war tools. Can you guess why they removed it ? Because fitna kha niazi, in reality, was that fitna-intashar project of the enemy that was launched in Pakistan in the late 90s. It brings stomach to my throat thinking about the level of micro-control the enemy has on every single thing that is happening in Pakistan no matter what field. Through this micro control, they ensure the public remains ignorant about actual facts.

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by SleekDesign View Post
              Indian interference in balouchistan is well-documented. & also in all of sindh through MQM. It reduced in karachi after altaf hussein's terrorism was curbed. I think you know sindh from that time. Then india started interference in KP & grew under musharraf & fitna niazi khan's potty-i. Instead of wasting time on indian versions of the stories, try to dig out real facts. indians are masters at exploitation. The owners of RSS also control some segments of Pakistani institutions. They demand or request certain decisions from those segments some of which are against the national interest. Then the same power exploit the local population through indian RSS to create & raise public unrest, discontent in Pakistan. That is also one very smart hybrid war technique that has been used since 1947 for civil war in Pakistan. Some of it is what ZARRAR speaks about.

              Unless those controlling the country affairs learn to say NO when they're asked favours against national interest or 100% reject the pressure to make decisions against national interest, this will go on.

              Terrorists succeed only when they have support from the ghaddars hiding within. Watch Zarrar.
              I actually spoke with people of BSO, PSO, Jiye Sindh. Balochs and Pashtuns have genuine complaints, the elites from one province steal all their wealth, corrupt Generals stole all their wealth. Why are Punjabi Generals in charge of all minerals in Balochistan.

              Best way to prove your point would be to allow Balochs to vote. If it’s Indias interference than most would vote to stay
              We did that in Quebec and they voted to stay. Would it be fair to make a people be a part of the country by bombing and killing them?

              Comment


                #8
                @Bobby1,

                1. I added more to my post. You quoted it before the addition.

                2. Corruption is a huge problem of the country. One more powerful tool for the enemy to control the country. From what I know, every province is given their share in every budget but those incharge of each province swindle funds. Why do they do that ? Allah says in the Quran that he send upon people the leaders that are just like them. The ones imposed on the population as heads are the same people from the same region. Unless people themselves become the kind of leaders they want, quit their corrupt ways, no matter who takes over the management of each province, the same will continue.

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by SleekDesign View Post
                  @Bobby1,

                  1. I added more to my post. You quoted it before the addition.

                  2. Corruption is a huge problem of the country. One more powerful tool for the enemy to control the country. From what I know, every province is given their share in every budget but those incharge of each province swindle funds. Why do they do that ? Allah says in the Quran that he send upon people the leaders that are just like them. The ones imposed on the population as heads are the same people from the same region. Unless people themselves become the kind of leaders they want, quit their corrupt ways, no matter who takes over the management of each province, the same will continue.
                  As I remember heads of all Balochistan mineral wealth and mines were retired Generals from Punjab. At my time in KHI 90 percent of Police force were from Punjab, they deployed Punjabi paramilitary force there who were more abusive to Mohajirs than Israelis are to Palestinians...

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Listen kid, I cannot repeat enough that you speak the same language as india. india has problem with punjabis because it is only punjab which they have not been able to control because they could not find the "ghaddars" there whom they could use for a separatist movement like they did in other provinces. That is india's beef with punjab & india keeps using various different channels to attack punjab for that through bad publicity in the media for being "corrupt" whereas the relity is the opposite. If you think punjabis are corrupt then you have not seen corruption. Do not teach me the same brain washing lessions of exploitation as you learn from your anti-pak indian friends. It will not work because Im neither a ghaddar nor a foolish easy subject for that kind of mental brainwashing.

                    The masters of exploitation indian serpents did exactly that with afghani population after anti-pak serpents of america handed afghanistan over to india to do that job. Then the disease of anti-pak toxicity they spread in afghanis, they used afghaanis to spread in KP through the foolish of KP & through the corrupt greedy ghaddars hiding within. Agaain, if you think punjabis are corrupt then you have not seen the corrupt of Pakistan & their corruption. You keep trying this weapon of exploitation asked from you by your indian friends on a wrong person.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by SleekDesign View Post
                      Listen kid, I cannot repeat enough that you speak the same language as india. india has problem with punjabis because it is only punjab which they have not been able to control because they could not find the "ghaddars" there whom they could use for a separatist movement like they did in other provinces. That is india's beef with punjab & india keeps using various different channels to attack punjab for that through bad publicity in the media for being "corrupt" whereas the relity is the opposite. If you think punjabis are corrupt then you have not seen corruption. Do not teach me the same brain washing lessions of exploitation as you learn from your anti-pak indian friends. It will not work because Im neither a ghaddar nor a foolish easy subject for that kind of mental brainwashing.

                      The masters of exploitation indian serpents did exactly that with afghani population after anti-pak serpents of america handed afghanistan over to india to do that job. Then the disease of anti-pak toxicity they spread in afghanis, they used afghaanis to spread in KP through the foolish of KP & through the corrupt greedy ghaddars hiding within. Agaain, if you think punjabis are corrupt then you have not seen the corrupt of Pakistan & their corruption. You keep trying this weapon of exploitation asked from you by your indian friends on a wrong person.
                      So General Muzammil who stole close to a Billion dollars from Wapda is not a problem? Asim Bajwa who stole from Balochistan is not a problem, General Rehman sons are richest in Pak is not a problem.

                      Are Indians gods who can compel fervent Muslims who even US couldn’t tame, to attack Pakistan?

                      Were the Generals who surrendered in 71 not Ghaddars?

                      Bajwa increase his net worth by billions and none beghairat army officers did not arrest him
                      The wretched Ghaddar was supposed to protect sovreignity from US and now he’s taking his billions to retire in USA?

                      Balochistan has 50 trillion in minerals and yet they are insanely poor and their wealth is being looted and being sold to people who can line Generals pockets.

                      When the corrupt Generals and army are looting and raping the country, you don’t need outsiders.

                      You don’t have gas in ur house because Gen Muzzamil stole the money that was loaned to develop utilities



                      Comment


                        #12
                        In an honest country the rule of law would prevail and ordinary police Constable would go to arrest Gen Bajwa for corruption and treason.

                        Just ordinary officers raided Trumps premises

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Bobby1, did you not read point number 2 in my post # 8 ? Because both your posts 11 & 12 just affirm my point # 2 of post 8.

                          I told you unless ALL the people of Pakistan adopt non-corrupt ways themselves the same people will become generals or join the enemy-sponsored terrorists outfits (because enemy pays them well too) to kill innocent people. If not 100%, even if 80% population start adhering to Islamic way of living, nothing will change.

                          So you believe those spoilt brats, greedy, corrupt, ghaddars that join the country's known core enemy in their evil scheming to make the country fall & engage in all kinds of way to make the general population suffer will be true to that same population & will bring them benefit when generals are replaced by those petty thieves ? No dear. You recently saw a huge example in the form of fitna khan niazi. As I said, what is needed is not the replacement of punjabis to any other ethnicity of the country (that is a very jaahil racist mindset cooked up in india for exploitation of non-punjabis) but for all the ethnicities to become noncorrupt. I will go on to say that punjabis are actually the least corrupt of all that's why the enemy cannot tire running anti-punjabi campaigns in Pakistan & they use the most corrupt of the country to do that. It is easier to find ghaddars only from the corrupt lot. Non-corrupt lot also have no or less ghaddars. That's why india hates pakistani punjabis so much so it has gathered all the ghaddars from the most corrupt lots of the country to make the most non-corrupt lot of the country fall. Because when the non-corrupt falls, then this country will naturally fall.

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by SleekDesign View Post
                            Bobby1, did you not read point number 2 in my post # 8 ? Because both your posts 11 & 12 just affirm my point # 2 of post 8.

                            I told you unless ALL the people of Pakistan adopt non-corrupt ways themselves the same people will become generals or join the enemy-sponsored terrorists outfits (because enemy pays them well too) to kill innocent people. If not 100%, even if 80% population start adhering to Islamic way of living, nothing will change.

                            So you believe those spoilt brats, greedy, corrupt, ghaddars that join the country's known core enemy in their evil scheming to make the country fall & engage in all kinds of way to make the general population suffer will be true to that same population & will bring them benefit when generals are replaced by those petty thieves ? No dear. You recently saw a huge example in the form of fitna khan niazi. As I said, what is needed is not the replacement of punjabis to any other ethnicity of the country (that is a very jaahil racist mindset cooked up in india for exploitation of non-punjabis) but for all the ethnicities to become noncorrupt. I will go on to say that punjabis are actually the least corrupt of all that's why the enemy cannot tire running anti-punjabi campaigns in Pakistan & they use the most corrupt of the country to do that. It is easier to find ghaddars only from the corrupt lot. Non-corrupt lot also have no or less ghaddars. That's why india hates pakistani punjabis so much so it has gathered all the ghaddars from the most corrupt lots of the country to make the most non-corrupt lot of the country fall. Because when the non-corrupt falls, then this country will naturally fall.
                            If we call out Hindus for atrocities against Indian Muslims, then in turn they call us racist towards Hindus, do you think that would be fair? If an ethnicity is engaged in murders, tortures, enforced disappearances of another ethnicity than we should oppose it.
                            Funny how every act of terrorism is blamed on India. Why is it that Israelis, Indians, Americans do not commit treason against their nation and yet the purest of them all are willing to do that every day?

                            It costs hundreds of billions to go to war. I was reading on my NED WhatsApp group that airlines might stop operating due to unpaid bills in Dollars. Do you think we have enough money to even afford a half day of war.

                            It is time for diplomacy and peace making. India and Pakistan can progress by cooperating

                            Comment


                              #15
                              How does India interfere in Pakistan?

                              People from Balochistan/KP/Sindh have grievances against the center and they try to express them through protest.
                              We use our army's might to clamp down on the protests and jail or disappear the protesters.
                              India provides them with funds/arms to continue the protests.
                              We declare Indian interference to be the actual problem.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X