Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pakistan allows the US to use it's territory

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Pakistan allows the US to use it's territory

    To conduct war crimes in neighboring Afghanistan. So apparently, american civilians aren't safe around the world owing to a single individual strike carried out in afghanistan, and yet these hairless cucks in pakistan agreed onto selling thousands if not hundreds of pakistani's who will be attacked or killed in this schit show they're bowing their heads down to

    Ironically, once the air space/corridor agreement was signed, the IMF too allowed the release of its latest tranche of loan this pakistani government's been begging for

    If the same muppet like clowns were to stay in power, I wouldn't doubt if the next incoming episode was named "Pakistan recognizes Israel"

    Click image for larger version  Name:	corri.jpg Views:	1 Size:	38.9 KB ID:	16705648

    #2
    Dont think IMF has released any tranche yet. Defacto PM and COAS Bajwa had to make the call to Big Bro Amreeka to influence IMF to release the funds.
    We are all in the same game, just different levels•
    Dealing with the same hell, just different devils•

    Comment


      #3
      Not precisely the point I was trying to highlight here

      I said allowed for it to be released after being given a cold shoulder for months. Every kid in Pakistan knows IK and his upright policies had imf irking to their cores, unlike his predecessors who'd always be their bunnies and give in to their smallest of demands

      Comment


        #4

        "[8/4, 23:12] Riaz Manta 254 M Riaz Manta 254 M: Written by AVM Faaiz Amir (Retd) & commented by Air Cdre Kaiser Tufail (Retd)

        Ayman Al-Zawahri Killed in a Drone Strike

        US President Biden, like Obama breaking news of Osama's assassination, announced killing of Al-Qaeda leader Ayman al-Zawahri in Afghanistan in a US drone strike. Zawahiri had remained under observation for a long time before being taken out in a precision strike in Kabul.

        Considering Russo-US relations the drone couldn't have flown in from states north of Afghanistan nor dropped in from the sky. Neither is Iran likely to give its consent for the overflight? If this "over the horizon capability" was provided through Pakistan it won't have been forthcoming in previous government's tenure.

        So for this operation to materialise was success of the 'regime change operation' in Pakistan a prerequisite. Do the pieces fall in place?
        Couple of months back in May, DG ISI met senior US security officials, including National Security Advisor Jake Sullivan and CIA Director William J Burns during his three-day US visit. Remember the drone attack in Kabul are done under the aegis of CIA.

        There is also a news about Pak drone being used by CIA for the killing. Have we again joined the War. If confirmed what repercursions
        would it have for the safety and security of Pak citizens.

        Oh I missed mentioning Foreign Minister Bilawal Zardari also accompanied DG ISI on his visit to US; was he also informed of the impending ops? Was even the current government informed?
        PS: The sudden decision of ECP to announce Prohibited Funding Case of PTI is certainly an attempt to shroud the killing in Kabul-a violation of or a compromise on our sovereignty.

        [8/4, 23:12] Riaz Manta 254 M Riaz Manta 254 M: The helicopter which crashed leaves few questions un answered.

        # where is the black box.

        # why didn't the pilot send message of (may day) to the atc room.

        # the army soldiers are given training to jump out of the helicopter when there is technical fault, helicopter never crashes like an aeroplane, it goes down in circles and when it reaches very near to the ground the crew gets a chance to jump. So it is obvious that it was hit in the air instantly destroying it.

        An other point to ponder is that Lt general Serfraz was supposed to be the new COAS who was against the regime change.
        From where drone air craft took off to make an air strike killing the Afghan leader and soon after that the dollar declined by about nine rupee"

        ^ Forwarded whatsapp message

        Comment


          #5
          What this pathetic so called regime be doing is putting this country on the verge of a new aps school and suicide bombing like wave of attacks where the innocent die because of these brainless clowns called cuckolds, and when things become uncontrollable they'd rather shield themselves off in a bunker located in an undisclosed location while the rest of the country is left to suffer and die

          Comment


            #6
            I have seen such claims that Pakistan conspired with the US for the drone attack in Afghanistan but I don't think the cooperation has increased b/w US and Pakistan since IK departed. US has continued to use Pakistani airspace citing the verbal agreement with Pervaiz Musharraf more than 20 years ago. To create confusion, Americans sometimes inform Pakistan and sometimes they do not. Americans do not want these matters to be in black and white so they deliberately keep such matters ambiguous. In any case, I'm totally against any and all US military operations in Afghanistan.

            Comment


              #7
              Nothing Confirm

              Only propaganda against Pakistan by traitor Imran Niazi & his fools

              Confirmed traitor due to destroying C-Pack

              Comment


                #8
                I just read that the missile that killed Al-Zawahiri did not contain any explosives. Instead, the Hellfire R9x missile has rotating blades that chop up and shred the victim. Collateral casualties are minimized because there is no explosion.

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by decentGuy View Post
                  I have seen such claims that Pakistan conspired with the US for the drone attack in Afghanistan but I don't think the cooperation has increased b/w US and Pakistan since IK departed. US has continued to use Pakistani airspace citing the verbal agreement with Pervaiz Musharraf more than 20 years ago. To create confusion, Americans sometimes inform Pakistan and sometimes they do not. Americans do not want these matters to be in black and white so they deliberately keep such matters ambiguous. In any case, I'm totally against any and all US military operations in Afghanistan.
                  They've been the US's pawns ever since Zia introduced these cartoons to us. By the way, they truly deserved every bit of the spankings given to them by Musharaf alone

                  To think otherwise is to be saying the swastika is a nazi symbol

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by Anwer Pasha View Post
                    Nothing Confirm

                    Only propaganda against Pakistan by traitor Imran Niazi & his fools

                    Confirmed traitor due to destroying C-Pack
                    The only propaganda we be referring to here are the hardcore bewakoofs, namely PPP's pheeka zarda and PMLN's anda looking ghutala

                    Pakistan main abhi sirf bikey huwe port directors, chief custom collectors, industrialists aur importers khush hain. Hoarders to the smugglers, paisa phenk tamasha dekh waali misaal chul rahi hai. Aap apne mufadaat ka batayein, kitne aur kahan? ;-)

                    Aisi betukee baatoun se acha hai insan dou chaar gali ke kuttoun ko khana khila de. Agar in jahalat ke namoonoun ne kuch kurna hota tou ab tuk kur chuke hote, aur yeh baat aap bakhoobi jaante bhi hou pur maan ne se gurezan hou

                    Originally posted by krash View Post
                    I just read that the missile that killed Al-Zawahiri did not contain any explosives. Instead, the Hellfire R9x missile has rotating blades that chop up and shred the victim. Collateral casualties are minimized because there is no explosion.
                    Originally posted by Exoduss View Post

                    The 6 blade (HellFire) missile used for the target pretty much sliced the boy into mince meat, the body was unidentifiable when it struck so no guessing identities at all. These are very old narratives, and as convenient as they sound just leaves much for anyone to question over the authenticity of the said strike

                    Rahi baat anti american violence ki tou inko pehle se sub pata tha ke kya hoga is harkat ke baad

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by Exoduss View Post

                      They've been the US's pawns ever since Zia introduced these cartoons to us. By the way, they truly deserved every bit of the spankings given to them by Musharaf alone

                      To think otherwise is to be saying the swastika is a nazi symbol
                      They are slave Since Ayoub Khan was a brigadier , It was US which managed that he should become army chief .

                      American U-2 spy plane shot down over Soviet Union
                      May 1, 1960,
                      That plane flew from Peshawar . The area where APS Peshawar is located now

                      This is our history .

                      Traitors From Ayoub Khan to Imran Khan .

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by Anwer Pasha View Post
                        They are slave Since Ayoub Khan was a brigadier , It was US which managed that he should become army chief .

                        American U-2 spy plane shot down over Soviet Union
                        May 1, 1960,
                        That plane flew from Peshawar . The area where APS Peshawar is located now

                        This is our history .

                        Traitors From Ayoub Khan to Imran Khan .
                        Americans love military dictators in Pakistan because what these military dictators have given Americans, no civilian political leader could even think of giving (including IK). That is our track record, a historical fact.

                        Nowadays COAS Bajwa is calling Americans, UAE, Saudi and Qatari officials regarding IMF. Do you know why? I tell you. Because it is about taking credit for saving Pakistan from the brink of default. These smarty pants generals do not want to be seen as idiots for yet another policy failure. It is always civilian leaders who have to clean up the mess these generals leave behind. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes!

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by Exoduss View Post
                          To conduct war crimes in neighboring Afghanistan. So apparently, american civilians aren't safe around the world owing to a single individual strike carried out in afghanistan, and yet these hairless cucks in pakistan agreed onto selling thousands if not hundreds of pakistani's who will be attacked or killed in this schit show they're bowing their heads down to

                          Ironically, once the air space/corridor agreement was signed, the IMF too allowed the release of its latest tranche of loan this pakistani government's been begging for

                          If the same muppet like clowns were to stay in power, I wouldn't doubt if the next incoming episode was named "Pakistan recognizes Israel"
                          Are you an Indian Nationalist Hindu? The hatred against Pakistan and Muslims in general by crazy Hindu nationalist never leave a chance to spread lies against Pakistan.


                          https://www.dawn.com/news/1703395/mu...-chopper-crash


                          "No question of Pakistan soil being used for Zawahiri killing


                          In response to a question about the killing of Al-Qaeda leader Ayman Al-Zawahiri, the DG ISPR said there was no question of Pakistan soil being used for "such a purpose".


                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by Anwer Pasha View Post
                            They are slave Since Ayoub Khan was a brigadier , It was US which managed that he should become army chief .

                            American U-2 spy plane shot down over Soviet Union
                            May 1, 1960,
                            That plane flew from Peshawar . The area where APS Peshawar is located now

                            This is our history .

                            Traitors From Ayoub Khan to Imran Khan .
                            Comparing Ayub to these fools is like comparing a penguin to an eagle, peaches to oranges..

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by Sachaydino View Post

                              Are you an Indian Nationalist Hindu? The hatred against Pakistan and Muslims in general by crazy Hindu nationalist never leave a chance to spread lies against Pakistan.
                              Indians themselves be nice, nothing against them at all. But what if I said I helped Zac goldsmith pass out in one of his exams? Still better than following a midget who had his tongue severed because of the bullschit the boy would brew up, no?. The majority in Pakistan believes he is responsible for his wife's death, as well as her brother's. His son's effeminate'ish tendencies are there for a reason

                              Neither shall I ever support a platoon of hairless pricks who went on to invite Modi over for a needless wedding ceremony in Pakistan

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X