Mental health

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mental health

Seems like people will know about it , talk about it and not help but isolate/ignore them which makes it worse

Used to see him news and observed that he was not ok

eyes , body language, the way talked etc etc

so yeah amir liaquat passed away

and yeah dont think was his child bride fault as was obviously sick before marrying her

what a ending

Quite a shocking news, right ? Came across it while looking for updates on dua zahra case which has been complicated by the unknown, mysterious parties jumping in, claiming the girl as being their property. Zaheer's mother owns or manages some girls hostel as per old reports. The large police squadron surrounding dua zahra taking orders of that white clothed mysterious guy claiming to be dua zahra father can't be all there upon orders/whim of a 4-5 feet macchar-lookalike zaheer. Even the nikah docs are false created just for the court as per reports. His mother must be investigated for involvement in human trafficking. This case surely not as simple as it appears to be. She's just 14.

Amir liaqat did appear to be sick in some clips I saw but don't know about mental sickness. He did act / speak irresponsibly so never cared about anything coming from him. Heard he had some feud with junaid Jamashed also involving his mother but don't know the details.

Edit: Some news outlets reporting that he died under mysterious circumstances. Just a tactic to get more people to click the news source. He appeared to be a heart patient in some clips I saw years ago speaking with terribly broken breath. I was expecting this news at that time when I saw him speaking like that. So quite likely, it was a heart attack or heart failure. Although, since now there are also heart disease inducing drugs that people belonging to Pakistani politics / military are being given in their food, so if it was due to those drugs then I don't know.
    Last edited by SleekDesign; Jun 9, 2022, 10:22 AM.

Comment

This whole thing is very sad. One of the darkest side of social media is the circulation of someone's wrongs (or rights) added with strong masala and nasty comments which turn out fatal and in this case a loss of a human life. To say the least, we all have to look our own and be very careful before forwarding some nasty pictures, memes, vids or even news.

We all have stopped holding ourselves accountable and are very busy tryna expose others. If anything, go back and try knowing how two generations ahead of us used to behave and probably learn a thing or two.

To the point of OP, mental health issues are real. We need to be extremely careful when we spot even a slight trouble within someone. May ALLAH keep all of us safe.

Inna lillah.
      Attitude is more important than facts.
      "Life is 10% what happens to us..and 90% of how we react to it"

Comment

Midlife crisis ( unchecked attraction towards younger ladies) + brutal trolling by public + third wife's betrayal affected his sanity and threw him into extreme depression. He needed help!

کوئی کر نہیں رہا تھا میرے درد کا یقین
        پھر یوں ہوا مر کر دکھانا پڑا مجھے

Comment

إِنَّا ِلِلَّٰهِ وَإِنَّا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعُونَ

50 is the new 80 for many of us. Shane Warne(52), Ray Liotta(67), Andrew Symonds(46) - car accident, Krishnakumar Kunnath - KK (53), and now Amir Liaquat (49) are few among 10s of super famous celebrities who have died in 2022 so far with ages around 50.

I was looking at the cause of death of many famous people today, and most of them had some sort of cardiac arrest as the reason behind their sudden death. My mind keeps going to lingering effects of COVID-19 that has perhaps made some people more prone to cardiac arrest. Or it could be the COVID-19 vaccine that has made some people more prone to cardiac arrest.

I didn't like Amir Liaquat, but in the end he deserves some sympathy. I think his worst deed was leaving his 1st ex-wife after becoming rich and famous, and then divorcing her the way he divorced her was cruel. His downfall started then and there. His 2nd ex-wife was his punishment, and his 3rd wife was his biggest punishment. After his death, it was his 1st ex-wife who reached his house first. Meanwhile, his 3rd wife has signaled intent to withdraw the petition for cancellation of nikah filed earlier, which means she will get most of Amir Liaquat’s wealth. A lesson for those who do wrong to good people (his 1st ex-wife).

A friend of mine recently told me about gangs in Pakistan that use very beautiful girls to trap rich men. They secure big monetary guarantees for marriage first. After marriage, these girls play victim of black mailing by former lovers and make their husbands pay loads of money for various settlements. After big payouts, these girls make videos of unsuspecting husbands to blackmail them some more. Then they petition courts for divorce and claim big money to not humiliate the husband and his family in public. All the extortion is done in complete collaboration with the gang.

I think Amir Liaquat’s 3rd wife is most probably part of such a gang. She gave him so much stress that he eventually collapsed. If you guys remember Umer Sharif's 3rd wife, she was also after his money and took him to court days before his death over property dispute.

Existence of such gangs may sound outlandish to those who have rarely visited Pakistan in decades. But those who live there or visit often can appreciate how no crime or deception is off limits anymore. For example, few months ago a gang of women robbers was caught on CCTV tearing off their own clothes and getting naked on the street after getting caught red-handed in order to entrap shopkeepers instead who were robbed.

Comment

إِنَّا ِلِلَّٰهِ وَإِنَّا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعُونَ

May his soul rest in peace.
            Doctor, 17+ countries, surfer, hiker, skier and yoga fan… get the picture?

Comment

When ISI had kidnapped 5 bloggers in 2017 ALH was an anchor on BOL tv. He went on air and accused them of being in India with RAW and operating blasphemous websites from there.
              Their families had to go in hiding due to threats to their life. Several of the bloggers, after they were released, had to leave the country and are still living in exile due to threats to their life.
              That was the worst thing he ever did and is completely unforgivable.

Comment

• SID_NY
                SID_NY commented
                Editing a comment
                oh there were many things he did wrong but now is not the time to recall all that. Forgive and forget

• krash
                krash commented
                Editing a comment
                Everything else he did can be characterized as chhichoorpan and can be forgiven and forgotten . But this was evil and harmed decent people. He never apologized or made amends for this. This is unforgivable.

• SleekDesign
                SleekDesign commented
                Editing a comment
                krash nobody can play God. For sinners or for the pious ones. No one can see within the hearts except Allah. Humans cannot no matter how many jinns they claim to own that tell them what's within anyone's heart. That's pure jahalat & satanism.

It's correct that from his real life actions, he came across as a careless, irresponsible, chichora but as another poster said his case is now in the courts of Allah so let Him decide.

There are many things i can add about him from his life that are negative. But now that he has passed away, his case is with Allah.
              We are all in the same game, just different levels•
              Dealing with the same hell, just different devils•

Comment

Originally posted by krash View Post
                When ISI had kidnapped 5 bloggers in 2017 ALH was an anchor on BOL tv. He went on air and accused them of being in India with RAW and operating blasphemous websites from there.
                Their families had to go in hiding due to threats to their life. Several of the bloggers, after they were released, had to leave the country and are still living in exile due to threats to their life.
                That was the worst thing he ever did and is completely unforgivable.
                Never liked amir liaqat, but the bloggers you are talking about were involved in anti-state activities, and were said to be the brains behind the pages like bheensa, mochi, roshni where blasphemous content used to be published.
                Last edited by Pakistani Prince; Jun 11, 2022, 05:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pakistani Prince View Post

Never liked amir liaqat, but the bloggers you are talking about were involved in anti-state activities, and were said to be the brains behind the pages like bheensa, mochi, roshni where blasphemous content used to be published.
                  The bloggers were not anti-state. They were critical of the military establishment. They had absolutely no connection with blasphemous websites. This was the big lie that was propagated through ALH by the establishment.
                  In fact, a year later they were all acquitted of blasphemy charges by IHC.
                  https://www.asianews.it/news-en/Isla...emy-42715.html

Comment

• SleekDesign
                    SleekDesign commented
                    Editing a comment
                    This poster above has family ties with foreign sponsored Islamic jihadi terror organisations that misuse the name of islam to carry out crimes like falsely accusing (& killing) innocents of committing blasphemy or zina or anything that's easier for them to create any similar propaganda & hype around any person that publically says or writes anything & ends up exposing the global anti-Pakistan, anti-muslim mafia. In reality, this global mafia only targets truthful, honest muslims who are loyal to Islam & pakistan. & uses muslim hypocrites like this one above & foreign-paid terrorists misusing the name of Islam like his family relatives to attack & kill them. This very same guy tried the very same attempt on me along with the help from some other posters on the forum. This guy felt insulted for me not giving him attention he wanted so he threatened me of consequences. Seeing that his attitude had failed to turn me 'obedient' towards him, he tried that stunt. Because one of the propaganda tools the global mafia targetting me has used against me is that I'm some miserable 'needy' woman with no money, no food, no 'car-rides' (wah bhai wah), into prostitution to fulfil my needs because my parents neither marry me off nor give food, other essentials at home. All of those lies they spread about me but in reality they were working together with some haasid serpents from within my family (who were jealous of the loving bond between me & parents) & outside to bring me to that state. At first, they tried to have me 'honor-killed' because online on this & other forums, I used to write (& exposing many many other lies they speak about islam & Pakistan) that Pakistani parents do not 'honor-kill' their daughters. I used to say that on the basis that I, myself, had seen plenty of love marriage cases where the parents accepted an outsider chosen by their daughter against their wishes. There are plenty of such pakistani families living in or outside of Pakistan but the international news channels only choose the rare few bad cases from jaahil families for headlines. So they wanted to make an example out of me for exposing their lies & stating the truth.

Since they miserably failed, their next attempt was to silence me for good, through life imprisonment under false accusations. They could not find a single 'criminal' act by me through out my life except a few over-speeding tickets which I had already paid off years ago. So they could not use even that as an excuse. To create a teason, they just got a powerful person to sign a paper. That was the only 'justification' found for my imprisonment upon digging up why they had held me up.

Once their bogus accusation (the conspiracy of getting a powerful person's signature on a blank paper) was exposed & binned, I was back with my family so then they started working on making my family disown me by involving some haasid, greedy serpents, including an ex whom I had rejected for the reason he was not honest with me, spoke lies about his previous marriage, spoke lies about me to everyone else. So they involved him to reach out to my family & falsely accuse me of comitting 'zina' & that I casually meet xyz men to fulfil my 'sexual needs' because I'm such a 'starved', 'desperate', 'needy whore' & the reason why I like / spray on perfumes is to attract different new men for the same. This global mafia really does not need media to do much. The greedy, needy, haasid liars & hypocrites (just like this one above & all the other serpents they misused in my case for their own worldly benefits) hiding in muslim societies perfectly do the job for them because they're 'easily exploited' by the global mafia to get their own 'revange' on the same targets for any actual or perceived 'offense' they suffered. & that is where/how they misuse those Islamic terrorists in Pakistan. To attack & kill or silence the nonhypocrite, truth speaking breed of the muslim societies/countries. That is how, one by one, they are cleansing out muslim societies of all the good people. Either make them flee the country or just destroy their lives to silence them.

Their updated goal, after MISERSBLY failing at all the original goals for me, was to turn me into all that they were running smear campaigns for about me. They hoped through all the bad experience & the miserable state they put me through with the help of their human serpents, I would really end up becoming a
                    pakistan/Islam-hater, become blasphemous, become a real prostitute / zaani once they break my social support system, cut me off from my loving parents. They hoped, or kuch nahi tau 'pagal' tau ho he jaaye gi. Phir apny kisi new serpent k through mental hospital admit krwa k 'silent' krwa dyn gy... oh the dreams! I realise how much frustrated they're all right now seeing me still alive, free, writing, without any physical, mental threats, diseases.

Majority Pakistani population is so hyped up, schizophrenic, brainwashed about real facts & reprogrammed with filth of the 'fictitious entertainment media' that is far from reality that they they're too easily provoked against anyone/anything through any false news told to them. Not bothered to research the basis of the false news. Not bothered to get to the origin of where it was created & by whom. The 'entertainment deprived', drama-loving pakistani qom just needs dramas & entertainment. Phir chahay wo star plus ka gobar ho, geo/ary & similar crap ya false stories created about the real lives of the targets of the global criminal mafia ho.

When destroying someone's life out of hasad or 'revenge' becomes an entertainment for the common spectators, esy logo py azaab he ata hai jesa k aa raha hai. However Allah protects the ones dear to Him.

As for amir liaqat, he was also misused as a serpent by satan & his human agents & his global anti-islamanri-pakistan mafia on earth against many good people. Some things he said about JJ's mother. Listen to the story JJ narrated about how his mother's soul departed the world should give an idea to anyone what really happened to amir liaqat & why.
                    Last edited by SleekDesign; Jun 13, 2022, 04:37 AM.

Originally posted by krash View Post

The bloggers were not anti-state. They were critical of the military establishment. They had absolutely no connection with blasphemous websites. This was the big lie that was propagated through ALH by the establishment.
                  In fact, a year later they were all acquitted of blasphemy charges by IHC.
                  https://www.asianews.it/news-en/Isla...emy-42715.html
                  Look at their language on twitter, allegations of being anti-state about them seem to be true. From supporting bloach terrorism to praising all those fighting the state, they are spitting the blood all over the place.
                  And the poster who replied you, in another thread she was saying a global mafia is not letting her post in that thread lol, says it all.
                  Last edited by Pakistani Prince; Jun 13, 2022, 09:08 AM.

Comment

Last year my father committed suicide. The reason for it was a depressive disorder. After my father died, my mother also became depressed, but I decided to do what I could to help her. My best friend advised me to go to this clinic: https://fherehab.com/depression/treatment. My mom did not want to start treatment, but the doctors at this clinic helped me to convince her to start therapy. After a few months, my mother began to smile and enjoy life again. Maybe if I had come to this clinic for help in time, I would have been able to help my father, but I try not to think about it.
                    Last edited by Vurfiuss; 1 week ago.

Comment

• SID_NY
                      SID_NY commented
                      Editing a comment
                      what did you do to help her?
                  Working...
                  X