Foreign Funded ILLEGAL PTI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Foreign Funded ILLEGAL PTI

As per Pakistani constitution, no political party can receive any funds from ANY foreign companies or individuals. No matter what excuses the PTI fraudsters make to justify being a 'legal' party, the truth is, if a party is made up of & their campaigns are sponsored by foreign companies then such a political party is NOT a LEGAL party because they acquired funds AGAINST the constitution of the country.

Seriously, how can such criminals claim to be honest to the country & the people ?

Why will all the indian, europeans, american, middle eastern companies that invested funds into this political BUSINESS enterprise - PTI, not want any RETURN ON INVESTMENT ? It is those investors interest & benefit for which this party's leeches, including the fascist head shaitan khan, been sucking the blood out of poor Pakistanis

Posing as a political party working for Pakistan but in reality, their goal is to break Pakistan as per the wishes of their sponsors. It's unbelievable how the foolish awaam, their supporters, is blind to their own destruction.

The biggest dajjalic fitna ever seen in pakistan where every single thing they claimed of is turning out to be false.
    Last edited by SleekDesign; May 20, 2022, 12:54 AM.

The biggest sellouts are the Pappa Johns Generals. They have completely and totally sold the nation out. If you watch the Snowden movie, these guys know every dirty secrets of these Generals and they blackmail and also bribe.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfOgm1IcBd0

Comment

• SleekDesign
      SleekDesign commented
      Editing a comment
      I tried posting a reply twice before but since my device not in my control so it shuts done when I have typed some important long post or in the middle of typing. It never shuts down during any other activity. Most recently, 'they' have disabled all the notebook apps on my device on which I used to type replies offline when free & copy/paste here; forcing me to type while I'm signed in & online so that they can read simultaneously & shut down my phone... next time, I'll type as a new post instead of comment because that way, atleast it gets saved on the forum.

Will re-type the same response later today that I lost earlier this morning.

Not seen the link yet.

For as long as generals were loyal to pakistan like hamid gul, things were not so bad for Pakistan. But since the hidden traitors, fans of bollysh took up positions of generals in Pakistani intelligence & military, secretly poisoning the loyal generals like hamid gul & loyal leaders like NS, Pakistan going through the worst phase ever in entire history.

P.S: "Could not re-type the long post."

Comment

Originally posted by SleekDesign View Post
      For as long as generals were loyal to pakistan like hamid gul, things were not so bad for Pakistan. But since the hidden traitors, fans of bollysh took up positions of generals in Pakistani intelligence & military, secretly poisoning the loyal generals like hamid gul & loyal leaders like NS, Pakistan going through the worst phase ever in entire history.

P.S: "Could not re-type the long post."
      I watched Snowden Movie with my family, they are in the computers and phones of every important person. They would know all the Generals bank accounts, their affairs, their dirty browser history n all so there is no way these guys can afford to antagonize them.

Comment

As per Pakistani constitution, no political party can receive any funds from ANY foreign companies or individuals. No matter what excuses the PTI fraudsters make to justify being a 'legal' party, the truth is, if a party is made up of & their campaigns are sponsored by foreign companies then such a political party is NOT a LEGAL party because they acquired funds AGAINST the constitution of the country.

Seriously, how can such criminals claim to be honest to the country & the people ?

Why will all the indian, europeans, american, middle eastern companies that invested funds into this political BUSINESS enterprise - PTI, not want any RETURN ON INVESTMENT ? It is those investors interest & benefit for which this party's leeches, including the fascist head shaitan khan, been sucking the blood out of poor Pakistanis

Posing as a political party working for Pakistan but in reality, their goal is to break Pakistan as per the wishes of their sponsors. It's unbelievable how the foolish awaam, their supporters, is blind to their own destruction.

The biggest dajjalic fitna ever seen in pakistan where every single thing they claimed of is turning out to be false.
        I have an idea , don't know , correct or not
        Dirtiest politician of the world Imran Khan Niazi used the Shaukat Khanum donations for his lust of power for his party funding
        Donations for Shaukat Khanum comes from every where

Comment

• SleekDesign
          SleekDesign commented
          Editing a comment
          I tried several times to open your topic (while signed in), 'The Born Leader' the browser keeps waiting & then shows me 'time out' so I cannot respond there but be sure that bilawal Bhutto & imran khan are two sides of the same coin. A frailing country like Pakistan does not need more experiments through clueless, stupid, newbies.
          Last edited by SleekDesign; May 24, 2022, 04:19 AM.

Originally posted by Bobby1 View Post

I watched Snowden Movie with my family, they are in the computers and phones of every important person. They would know all the Generals bank accounts, their affairs, their dirty browser history n all so there is no way these guys can afford to antagonize them.

Bobby1, the link you shared is of the same movie ? I opened it the other day. Definitely gonna watch it soon.

Please check this:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7XHTe293_X8

Economy of any country with generals like him can never drown the way it is drowning. The only reason is because generals like him have been secretly poisoned over the years & the noncorrupt leaders & important officials assassinated/removed/poisoned since 1947 by the greedy, corrupt generals & non-military government officials/leaders.

Originally posted by Anwer Pasha View Post

I have an idea , don't know , correct or not
        Dirtiest politician of the world Imran Khan Niazi used the Shaukat Khanum donations for his lust of power for his party funding
        Donations for Shaukat Khanum comes from every where

Anwer Pasha, I think he started out with good intention not knowing that those exploiting him to take that route intended to misuse him for him being the easiest subject of exploitation. But now, either fitna khan has lost his mind or he is just fulfilling orders for whatever selfish reasons of his own but he, in his schizophrenic mind, has presumed that his actions are beneficial to the country (because that is what he is being told by his handlers) & his brain is not smart enough to 'get' that.

Comment

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QdVqpyJGhT0

So these foreign funded monkeys believe giving little bit of islamic 'touch' to their speeches, they can fool their already misguided followers to believe that they're 'God sent' saviours.

And the whole world's SANE population knows how much fitna khan has divided Pakistan like it was not divided before. What a hypocrite to claim to have brought people together.

Comment

A foreign funded ILLEGAL BUSINESS Enterprise misusing POLITICS as their main power field area to carry out all the illegal business activities to reward all their local & foreign sponsors / team members while using the religion card, nationalism & patriotism card for public consumption has now been busted.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=z8U9hJx8soE

But the criminals of deep state still at work so new team will need to keep their eyes open to spot & expose or rid each one of them.

Comment

While potty-i spread lies, propaganda, fabricated corruption accusations to target best leadership of Pakistan & threw them all to prison one after another through their '3-benched' bikaao judges, now when the whole world is talking about corruption of mr. SAADIQ AMEEN aka fasaad niyazi & how BLACK MONEY was sent to Pakistan in the name of charity that ended up being used to destroy Pakistan's economy by his 'tehreek e fasaad, are these bikaao judges that have made all ILLEGAL decisions so far to protect an INTERNATIONAL CHOR & to target & silence/get rid of his NON-CHOR political opponents going to open eyes yet shut down by the same foreign funds of black money & make JUST decisions that will not prove them to be CHORs too ?

Fasaad khan did not tell foolish pakistani awaam that NAYA PAKISTAN is a code word for ANDHER NAGRI with NO rule of LAW but criminals mafias & gangsters raping, assaulting, tearing clothes of Pakistani girls, buying & selling of SUPREME court judges, buying & selling of senate members, buying & selling of parliament members, buying & selling of his party members. All of that buying & selling being done with black money, controlling every single institution of the country through this trading of atleast 3 or more officials of those institutions.

What is most heart breaking is the fact that this satan-led imposter is a self proclaimed SAADIQ & AMEEN. I did not desire to see this day in Pakistan. Someone please help Pakistan end these imposter's promotional road & media shows or shoot me:

https://fb.watch/ezXot05bSr/

https://fb.watch/ezXq4puPCW/

Comment

Dirtiest politician of the world Imran Khan

#فارن_فنڈنگ_پر_سزا_دو
                کینسر کے مریضوں ، زلزلہ زدگان اور سیلاب زدگان کی امداد کے نام پر پلنے والا جھوٹا ، بدکار اور نشئی دنیا کا غلیظ ترین سیاستدان عمران نیازی اور اس کا خاندان اور اس کی مافیا پی ٹی ائی
                The strange case of the cricket match that helped fund Imran Khanâs political rise
                FT.COM
                The strange case of the cricket match that helped fund Imran Khan’s political rise

Comment

^^ Yes, indeed. Akbar S. Babar has already proved foreign funding to PTI, but election commission (EC) is too scared to announce the verdict.

I'm out of my wits to really understand what and how IK is still dominating almost every one else, even establishment is walking on egg shells in matters pertaining to IK. I think IK could be indicted in a US court next for fraud and that's why IK is selling the manjhan of US conspiracy. Today I read a new statement of IK in which IK was questioning the phone call COAS made to US Deputy SoS regarding IMF.

Someone sent me the following poetry of Iftekhar Arif and it captures my feelings on the current situation so well:

Comment

• SleekDesign
                    SleekDesign commented
                    Editing a comment
                    The fitna, hate, rage, budd-tameezi, disrespecting others / elders based on fabricated stories and lies was brought into Pakistan by this fitna imposter the world must recognize before too late.

• SleekDesign
                    SleekDesign commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Mulk barbaad ho jaye lekin apni jaan ki fikr ya apny personal benefit k liye such chupanay waalon ka yehi hal hota hai jo ho raha hai.

There is an allegation on Imran Niazi about receiving money from UAE for the purpose of destroying c-pack in this report
                  That is most serious issue
                  Can someone tell us about detail of that

Comment

Anwer Pasha

Considering israel's growing interest in UAE especially now after UAE accepting it as a state, there could be some truth to that allegation because when it comes to enslaving the muslim world but especially Pakistan & muslims but especially Pakistani muslims, both israel & india are hand in hand. You must also know that RSS has always had an exceptionally strong presence in the entire middle east including UAE controlling government business & other policies.

If you do find some link, do share. I'm pretty sure, as always, israeli/indian lobby in UAE would be behind it too.
                    Last edited by SleekDesign; 1 week ago.

Comment

Anwer Pasha
                      Considering israel's growing interest in UAE especially now after UAE accepting it as a state, there could be some truth to that allegation because when it comes to enslaving the muslim world but especially Pakistan & muslims but especially Pakistani muslims, both israel & india are hand in hand. You must also know that RSS has always had an exceptionally strong presence in the entire middle east including UAE controlling government business & other policies.
                      If you do find some link, do share. I'm pretty sure, as always, israeli/indian lobby in UAE would be behind it too.
                      It is high treason , Not less than Saqoot e Dhaka

42 ارب ڈالر کا سی پیک بند کرواکر آج ہم امریکہ سے ایک ارب ڈالر کی بھیک مانگ رہے ہیں

ملک اور قوم سے اس سے بڑی غداری نہیں ہوسکتی ، یہ سقوط ڈھاکہ سے چھوٹا واقعہ نہیں ، اس میں اکیلا عمران نیازی ملوث نہیں
                      وہ تو اقتدار کے لالچ میں پاگل کٹھ پتلی بنا ہوا تھا
                      Pak PM Imran's 'special advisor' Bajwa hid US pizza empire in declaration; clear hypocrite
                      REPUBLICWORLD.COM
                      Pak PM Imran's 'special advisor' Bajwa hid US pizza empire in declaration; clear hypocrite
                      The heat on Pakistan's multi-faceted Lt-Gen (retd) Asim Saleem Bajwa has turned up following the revelation of his hidden multi-million dollar pizza empire

Comment

Bhai ji, Anwer Pasha,

Your post number 12 gives an impression as if the government of UAE sent funds to the imposter. What you've shared is an ex Pakistani army personnel that bought a franchise of some US pizza chain & built businesses from that one frenchise. & from approx 2 decades ago when many other Pakistanis bought international frenchises. So what is the factor in the news ? Dont mix things up. we are not making haleem here.

Comment

Working...
                        X