Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gogi

Gogi is the most famous person in the Pakistan today

Imran calls Farah Khan 'absolutely innocent', probe against her a 'political vendetta'

NAB orders inquiry against Farah Khan on allegations of amassing illegal assets, money laundering
    NAB orders inquiry against Farah Khan on allegations of amassing ...

آج فیس بک، ٹویٹر، ٹک ٹاک، انسٹاگرام اور سوشل میڈیا کی ہر مقبول سائٹ پر گوگی چھا گئی ہے
    وہ چیرمین بلاول بھٹو،وزیراعظم شہباز شریف ،الطاف حسن ،عمران نیازی اور سب سیاستدنوں سے زیادہ مشہور ہے
    پر یارو !
    یہ تو بتاؤ یہ #گوگی_کون_ہے

ہے میری نظر ستاروں پر
    میں نے ہوا میں اڑنا سیکھ لیا
    پر یارو !
    یہ تو بتاؤ یہ #گوگی_کون_ہے
    The picture perhaps not real

I don't know anything about this story. Maybe there is some truth to what is being said. But you have to be ultra stupid to think someone's wife will invite a friend for meet up who has a secret affair with her husband. Since, there are few things you can trust that foreign sponsored media tells us so in 2022 & beyond, people will have to spend alot of time on researching any news piece before taking it as fact. We're living in dajjalic times.

Maybe the secret agencies know but since they also only release half truth to public because they also report to one (dajjalic) source controlling intelligence of all the countries so one cannot be sure of anything unless there are proofs in front of your eyes. Spreading fake news has long term damaging effects not to the object of the news alone but also to the ones spreading it. Because when such unislamic 'kafir' trends (of spreading false info as truth) become common in any society, ultimately, every single individual living in that society suffers including the ones that initiated the trend & their generations. There is a reason why muslims are instructed carry out a thorough research before taking any news that is brought to them as truth. Hope you don't work with 'Haqeeqat' youtube channel (a Europe-based Pakistani channel). They spread so many lies I wonder what part of hell is reserved for them.

I also hope you're not mr. Ex-Gogi & posting this as a revenge tactic as it is a norm in Pakistan for men to create fake news/rumours to humiliate women who for any reasons reject them so that they never find an appropriate match. I say this because even the second picture in your post is photoshopped

I'm truly saddened how PTI has damaged the country economy so much after huge promises of making it better. Offcourse they will continue the damage so must never come back. People sympathizing with them cannot see right now. But it is clear Allah does not favour them to continue the damage to this country. Why would Allah favour the people who waste lailat-ul-qadr & chand raat (the only two nights in a whole year given to muslims as a gift not to work for worldly goals on those nights but to ask forgiveness of sins though ibaadat quietly at home or mosques) in dancing / screaming on roads & then say that is also a form of 'Ibadah' because they're out on roads to protest against american oppression & dictatorship over Pakistani affairs. But bringing imran khan as in opposition to nleague & divide Pakistan in two at first & then several pieces was also an American conspiracy against Pakistan. Is imran khan blind to see that ?

Why is this misguided qom - supporters of PTI - blind to see a very simple fact that American oppression is also a wrath (wrath has many forms) of Allah over them because they claim to be followers of islam & the prophet but all their acts are opposite of the islamic & prophet's teachings. Take, for example, the spread of lies & false news, objecting to American 'ghulaami' while being a complete ghulam of bollyshi & magic walay babaas that work with jinnat/shayateen claiming to fulfil your worldly desires. Instead of making duaas for the country on special nights of ramadan that come only once a year, make noise on roads accompanied with music/dance, blocking traffic, disrupt other people's lives causing inconvenience & call it 'ibadah'. I am only stating a few but looking around, one can fill out large journals with all the unislamic practices prevalent in pakistan today. How can such sinful people expect Allah to lift the wrath of 'ghulaami' from upon them when they do not care to educate & implement upon themselves actual Islamic teachings... how can such people even claim to rep islam ???

Too many reasons to believe that majority Pakistanis but especially PTIs are a misguided bunch possessed by khalayi makhlooq (shaitaan & family) but only some can see. However, those who can see do not need to use UNISLAMIC weapon (of spreading fake news) to defeat the misguided bunch. Because by doing that, they're proving to be no better PTI. Kuch aqqal or kuch sabr are enough to defeat satanic forces.
    Last edited by SleekDesign; 6 days ago.

Comment

Pakistan politics has hit such rock bottom that it feels almost disgusting to get to even know about all this noise.

The darker side is that, there is no beacon of hope for future either. I guess every single politician is like, burn down the country or whateva but give me the govt.

In the end I would always say, if you aint happy with the govt, blame yourself and see what you can do to fix it. This rule applies to every country including Pakistan ofcourse.
      Attitude is more important than facts.
      "Life is 10% what happens to us..and 90% of how we react to it"

Comment

Originally posted by SID_NY View Post
        Pakistan politics has hit such rock bottom that it feels almost disgusting to get to even know about all this noise.

The darker side is that, there is no beacon of hope for future either. I guess every single politician is like, burn down the country or whateva but give me the govt.

In the end I would always say, if you aint happy with the govt, blame yourself and see what you can do to fix it. This rule applies to every country including Pakistan ofcourse.
        There is no short term hope. But that maybe for the good as people will stop relying on messiahs or silver bullets.
        But there is long term hope. In spite of everything, economy keeps growing at 3-5% per year. Eventually, it will become large enough that a strong middle class will emerge that will wrest power from the rentier elites and shift the focus of governance to productivity. Maybe not in our lifetimes, but our children's lifetimes.

Comment

• SleekDesign
          SleekDesign commented
          Editing a comment
          In 2018, the government was working hard enough to rebuild the country that was damaged through 1998-2013 that's why the enemy conspired to break nleague because they didnt expect Pakistan to get back on feet after 2013. What people do not understand is that PTI was actually a tool of the enemy to stop nleague from rebuilding the country. Majority do not know this. PTI has damaged any remaining good that was left & rebuilt by nleague. These monkies themselves do not understand. It is also a wrath of Allah people cannot see what's not too complicated to understand. They cry about American ghulaami but all set to give entire country into indian ghulaami. Pakistanis are happy clapping over stage shows put on by these puppets, actors, fraudsters. Big talks but no substance. They have truly messed up pakistan. No hope until PTI is put to grave.

Hello

I found some interesting info on this issue. The corruption claims ​ ​​​​seem to be correct. The donkey PM is not just a donkey. He is corrupt too. Bus 'lighting' achi na honay ki waja sy uski corruption iss sy pehly expose nahi saki thi.
        Click image for larger version

Name:	20220509_032636.jpg
Views:	11
Size:	113.4 KB
ID:	16704128
        Attached Files

Comment

More you can find on this page:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...__tn__=S%2AW-R

Comment

Working...
          X