Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Taliban win……

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Taliban win……

    When they were orgasming over the terrorist Taliban win, I told them, they will live to regret that day. Now Pak army killing children inside Afghanistan. They will retaliate

    Yeah killing women and children during Ramadan and giving sermons on morality, Iftari this, Sheri this.

    If you can’t protest the killing of starving women n children what good is your rituals?

    Isn’t the whole purpose of fasting to make one more compassionate?

    Bajwa and Sharif had to send a message of boot licking obedience to the masters, I guess.

    Happy Ramazan
    Last edited by Bobby1; 3 weeks ago.

    #2
    This is what US wanted all along after the debacle of 2021. Either in the form of drone bases inside Pakistani territory or using our own PAF to carry out the bombing. The only different is this time PAF went inside the Afghan border and bombed them.
    We are all in the same game, just different levels•
    Dealing with the same hell, just different devils•

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by Sheeda Pistol View Post
      This is what US wanted all along after the debacle of 2021. Either in the form of drone bases inside Pakistani territory or using our own PAF to carry out the bombing. The only different is this time PAF went inside the Afghan border and bombed them.
      Timing is interesting, coinciding with IK ouster, Biden seen as celebrating Imran ouster, Bajwa publicly supporting US narrative as opposed to Pakistan’s Foreign policy at that time. I guess Papa John franchises are at play.

      Yes US wants unconditional subjugation and loyalty from the likes of Bajwas, my friend.

      Antagonizing China would be a bad for Pakistan as US is in bed with India.

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by Bobby1 View Post

        Timing is interesting, coinciding with IK ouster, Biden seen as celebrating Imran ouster, Bajwa publicly supporting US narrative as opposed to Pakistan’s Foreign policy at that time. I guess Papa John franchises are at play.

        Yes US wants unconditional subjugation and loyalty from the likes of Bajwas, my friend.

        Antagonizing China would be a bad for Pakistan as US is in bed with India.
        Bajwa stands exposed. He has been secretly telling US establishment that its Immy who was not falling in line vis-a-vis, drone bases in Pakistan and visit to Russia. The letter was addressed to Pakistan establishment to remove Immy or face consequences. Immy was not supposed to get the wind of the letter, but he did and here we are.
        We are all in the same game, just different levels•
        Dealing with the same hell, just different devils•

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by Sheeda Pistol View Post

          Bajwa stands exposed. He has been secretly telling US establishment that its Immy who was not falling in line vis-a-vis, drone bases in Pakistan and visit to Russia. The letter was addressed to Pakistan establishment to remove Immy or face consequences. Immy was not supposed to get the wind of the letter, but he did and here we are.
          Pak Generals have always been in US pockets. Imran was naive in thinking that he could make a difference.
          Killing of innocent women and children during Ramzan is abhorrent.

          First the army enabled and supported Taliban and now killing civilians to respond to Taliban.

          I had said all along, Taliban will turn against Pakistan. There will be a big price to pay as majority in KP support extremism. Army can’t control the masses.


          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by Bobby1 View Post

            Pak Generals have always been in US pockets. Imran was naive in thinking that he could make a difference.
            Killing of innocent women and children during Ramzan is abhorrent.

            First the army enabled and supported Taliban and now killing civilians to respond to Taliban.

            I had said all along, Taliban will turn against Pakistan. There will be a big price to pay as majority in KP support extremism. Army can’t control the masses.

            This is a sweeping, blanket statement. There are only certain elements that have extremist views. Since the Taliban took over Afghanistan, there has been an increase in number of attacks from across the border by TTP. Pakistan govt has repeatedly asked Taliban to resign in the TTP. It appears that the new leader of the TTP in Afghanistan has tried to unite various groups to come under the fold, including IS-KP (islamic state khorasan province). The patience finally run out and Army now attacked them. IT is pertinent to note that Taliban in Afghanistan had released hundreds of TTP prisoners when they took over Kabul. With now Immy gone, the foreign policy is entirely controlled by the Establishment.
            We are all in the same game, just different levels•
            Dealing with the same hell, just different devils•

            Comment


              #7
              Taliban victory in Afghanistan is a blessing for the people of Afghanistan. Deaths of innocent Afghans was a daily occurrence before the victory. The violence since has significantly reduced, and will continue to reduce further iA. Be it a man, a woman or a child. No innocent Afghan deserves to die due to violence. It is tragic that innocent men, women and children died on April 16th, 2022 due to Pakistani rockets. I hope those responsible will be court marshalled and punished so such a tragedy never happens again.

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by Sheeda Pistol View Post

                This is a sweeping, blanket statement. There are only certain elements that have extremist views. Since the Taliban took over Afghanistan, there has been an increase in number of attacks from across the border by TTP. Pakistan govt has repeatedly asked Taliban to resign in the TTP. It appears that the new leader of the TTP in Afghanistan has tried to unite various groups to come under the fold, including IS-KP (islamic state khorasan province). The patience finally run out and Army now attacked them. IT is pertinent to note that Taliban in Afghanistan had released hundreds of TTP prisoners when they took over Kabul. With now Immy gone, the foreign policy is entirely controlled by the Establishment.
                US could not control Afghanistan because surveys show that over 90 percent favoured Sharia laws such as stoning gays etc. Same ratios in KP. KP would have wide support for Taliban. TTP is demanding KP to be handed over to them. Taliban fight Durrand line as they see KP as their land. Mark my word, there will be a fight for KP

                Comment


                  #9
                  Yeah, timing is interesting. Appears to be a 'threatening' act, a retaliation for ousting of foreign (indian) funded potty-government. Just shows how much angry Pakistan's enemy is. By killing 'innocent muslim civilians' in ramazan, they're giving an impression as if it was by the power & influence of PTI-LORD that such activities were on hold.

                  It is a well known established fact that TTP is Indian funded. India's RAW & RSS are European sponsored terrorist organisations that trained militants both afghani & pakistani in Afghanistan after US handed over Afghanistan's government to india to mess it up as they pleased during their WOT in 2002. Now last 4 years, they got enough time to join hands with Israeli funded IS east asia-wing that was originally used to burn & destroy Syria. It seems both IS-TTP now have combined orders from their masters (israel & india) to destabilize Pakistan like they were doing in the past because their combined sponsored Potty-government is now in trash. So after 20 years of indian supervision of training militants in Afghanistan against Pakisan, Afghanistan also creates border tensions every now & then by unprovoked firing just like india does frequently.

                  Most likely PAF strike came after those militants entered Pakistan upon orders from masters to create chaos & destability for ousting potty-government which was also sponsored by the same anti-Pakistan global mafia. They were happy seeing Pakistanis dying slow death at the hand of Potty-government so they had to pull this stunt with the help of their hidden keera makoras.

                  Their aim is to re-impose potty-government on Pakistanis because those beggars did a great job bowing down to their foreign sponsors (because beggars are not choosers) allowing all the hidden stealing & new & old ways of corruption to suck blood of common Pakistanis as much as possible. As a huge profitable return on investment they made on PTI. They'll do anything to give government control to fascist, blood sucking hidden parasites. & this is the first step towards that goal. Please note that since 1947, there has not been any foreign-sponsored political party in Pakistan because it is a crime as per pakistani law. PTI running Pakistani government is a huge profitable business for all those foreign investors & businesses. The profits, I repeat, include money stolen through inflation on all the common items, unnecessary export & then import of the same products on higher rates that are produced locally on dirt cheap rates no matter what the product is. Gas, electricity, coal, sugar, wheat, all the agricultural products & the list goes on. Just one single example of how all local & foreign blood sucking parasites & leeches are given complete freedom by Potty-I:

                  https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...ource=timeline

                  Not a single or a few parasites. A million & more local & twice or thrice that number foreign blood sucking parasites. They want Potty-I to appear as the victim exactly like before last elections so that people will be fooled into taking them as the most loyal party with a global conspiracy against them remove them (the clever tactic is working on sheep awaam). Whereas in reality, PTI is just a foreign business investment in pakistan of foreign business entities that are all making huge profits by sucking blood of pakistani people. They do not want to let go of this huge profitable business enterprise known as PTI in pakistan.
                  Last edited by SleekDesign; 3 weeks ago.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by decentGuy View Post
                    Taliban victory in Afghanistan is a blessing for the people of Afghanistan. Deaths of innocent Afghans was a daily occurrence before the victory. The violence since has significantly reduced, and will continue to reduce further iA. Be it a man, a woman or a child. No innocent Afghan deserves to die due to violence. It is tragic that innocent men, women and children died on April 16th, 2022 due to Pakistani rockets. I hope those responsible will be court marshalled and punished so such a tragedy never happens again.
                    Funny how many self appointed thhekedaar of the Muslim world act like the spokespersons for Afghanistan and all public displays of Afghanistan show that the religious and non religious factions there detest Pakistan. Talibans refer to them as Kaffirs.
                    The attack on Shia mosques, weekly attacks on Pakistan, in your opinion are insignificant?
                    It is okay for Pakistan to be courting all mighty dollar and selling their sovereignty and not ok for Afghans.

                    West had prosperity, peace to offer to Afghans, now they are begging fascist Modi for wheat! Where is the self respect?

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by Bobby1 View Post

                      US could not control Afghanistan because surveys show that over 90 percent favoured Sharia laws such as stoning gays etc. Same ratios in KP. KP would have wide support for Taliban. TTP is demanding KP to be handed over to them. Taliban fight Durrand line as they see KP as their land. Mark my word, there will be a fight for KP
                      If Afghanistan wants Sharia law enforced in their country, who are we to complain. Their land, their laws, their writ.

                      TTP can demand whatever the fook they want. They will be eliminated. They are not the official govt of Afghanistan. Historically, Afghanistan does not recognize the Durand line. Let them. We have fenced more than 90% of the border according to our map and that fence stands as international border.

                      It is a wide known fact that TTP has been getting moral and military support from RAW and NDS and CIA. I remember seeing news/videos of US troops burning down a huge compound outside the Bagram base which was used by CIA to train NDS.

                      With the departure of US, a large cache of weapons was left behind and some of it has landed in the hands of the current TTP goons in Afghanistan.




                      We are all in the same game, just different levels•
                      Dealing with the same hell, just different devils•

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by Sheeda Pistol View Post

                        If Afghanistan wants Sharia law enforced in their country, who are we to complain. Their land, their laws, their writ.

                        TTP can demand whatever the fook they want. They will be eliminated. They are not the official govt of Afghanistan. Historically, Afghanistan does not recognize the Durand line. Let them. We have fenced more than 90% of the border according to our map and that fence stands as international border.

                        It is a wide known fact that TTP has been getting moral and military support from RAW and NDS and CIA. I remember seeing news/videos of US troops burning down a huge compound outside the Bagram base which was used by CIA to train NDS.

                        With the departure of US, a large cache of weapons was left behind and some of it has landed in the hands of the current TTP goons in Afghanistan.



                        I guess that is what the world has decided, that if they want Sharia laws than they will be left alone to do that, however the western world will not interact with nations who kill gays, kill apostates, allow marriage of 6 year olds, allow rape of war captives and various other human rights infringement. It is Taliban who are looking for aid and ability to interact with western governments etc. If Taliban can succeed without interaction with most countries than all the power to them. Can't be Jihadist and accepting food from Modi. If many Taliban, Pashtuns, Balochs etc are characterless and willing to be sold than they will be purchased, Funny how the rougue elements are not able to buy loyalties of westerners but reverse is not true.

                        Blaming India etc is a tired argument, If that is the case than why not hold a plebicite in Balochistan and KP, for sure if separatists are a small fragment, plebicie will send them packing. We held it here for Quebec and separatist were narrowly beaten and things have been peaceful.

                        Pak army cannot suffer frequent losses withour support of TTP from the locals.

                        So hypocritical to not lash out at the evil army for attacking innocent civilians, If Americans would have done this, they would be showing insane outrage.

                        Comment


                        • krash
                          krash commented
                          Editing a comment
                          How do we know what the Afghans want? They didn't elect the Taliban. They were run over by them.
                      Working...
                      X